O.J. Simpson dies of cancer at age 76

All you have to do is slightly stiffen your fingers and the gloves will look the wrong size.
The gloves fit. Watch the video.

I use nitrile gloves when I icefish. I put my gloves on over them, and remove my outer gloves when I have to play a fish or bait a hook. Every time I go to put my gloves back on, I have trouble because of the nitrile.

8TImHmq.jpg

I just don't think a court would allow a copy set of gloves to be used as evidence in a murder trial no matter how identical the manufacturer said they were.

I'm pretty sure only the gloves found at the crime scene would or even could be used for any evidentiary purposes.

Otherwise, if they fit perfectly the defense could contest it based on the fact that they weren't the original gloves.

If they didn't fit the prosecution could do the same thing.

Yes, I'm old enough to remember the cultural mileu in which OJ was one of the 'nice negroes', an example of one of the 'good ones' who would be allowed into the Emerald City, be given roles in movies, and live in the best neighborhoods.
Thus my comment 'OJ wasn't black'.

He never spent a moment of his life experiencing the struggles that black people endure.

I just don't think a court would allow a copy set of gloves to be used as evidence in a murder trial no matter how identical the manufacturer said they were.

I'm pretty sure only the gloves found at the crime scene would or even could be used for any evidentiary purposes.

Otherwise, if they fit perfectly the defense could contest it based on the fact that they weren't the original gloves.

If they didn't fit the prosecution could do the same thing.
I agree. New gloves are inconsequential, as the originals could have been through the wash, storms, etc..

The trial was over long before the glove charade, but the prosecution was outclassed from the jump. They should have forced him to TRY to get them on.

They fit. The video shows it.

LMFAO. Even for you, this is moronic.

What the cops did to him was illegal. They were set free, and then Los Angeles burned. It's a shame that's what it took to finally bring them to justice. Innocent people died because of people like you show support criminal cops.

Oh, look who's suddenly no longer concerned with jury perception.

What OJ did was illegal x ∞¹⁰.

But when a black jury let's a black murderer go free because black thugs get into altercations with the cops which sometimes end up with the thug getting his ass kicked, that's supposedly a legitimate reason for them to miscarry justice.

But when a white jury acquits the white cops who did the ass kicking because they're sick of all the constant crime these thugs are responsible for, suddenly it's a big travesty which justifies black jurors letting black murderers slide.

Even for you that's moronic logic.

And grotesquely hypocritical.

Last edited:
Oh, look who's suddenly no longer concerned with jury perception.

What OJ did was illegal x ∞¹⁰.

But when a black jury let's a black murderer go free because black thugs get into altercations with the cops which sometimes end up with the thug getting his ass kicked, that's supposedly a legitimate reason for them to miscarry justice.

But when a white jury acquits the white cops who did the ass kicking because they're sick of all the constant crime these thugs are responsible for, suddenly it's a big travesty which justifies black jurors letting black murderers slide.

Even for you that's moronic logic.

And grotesquely hypocritical.
Your rage keeps you from reading what you're responding to. You just illustrated why OJ got off. As I did hours ago.

Your rage keeps you from reading what you're responding to. You just illustrated why OJ got off. As I did hours ago.

Just as your rage keeps you from recognizing the hypocrisy you're engaging in.

You feel jury nullification is OK but only when black juries do it.

When white juries do it, it supposedly justifies blacks doing it on a much larger and worse scale.

An ass kicking by cops is not the same as butchering two people with a knife.

Not true.

He grew up in the hood in San Francisco.
Right. He wasn't poor. He was just an asshole who couldn't stay out of trouble. After a lucky break he turned his life around.

He wasn't denied entrance into college in the early 60's despite being a moron.

His athletic ability gave him eventual entrance into USC.

He was a violent idiot who still managed to enjoy all of the advantages of a typical white kid in the 50'/60's.

Just as your rage keeps you from recognizing the hypocrisy you're engaging in.

You feel jury nullification is OK but only when black juries do it.

When white juries do it, it supposedly justifies blacks doing it on a much larger and worse scale.

An ass kicking by cops is not the same as butchering two people with a knife.
Try not to be a moron. Do you honestly believe I support anything about OJ getting off?

If so, you're either illiterate or drunk posting again.

Or just such a stupid fuck that every cop discussion makes you see red and you can't even read.

Now go back and read this thread all over again after you take your meds.

You might find that I've criticized a black jury who let a murderer off.

Idiot.

Try not to be a moron. Do you honestly believe I support anything about OJ getting off?

If so, you're either illiterate or drunk posting again.

Or just such a stupid fuck that every cop discussion makes you see red and you can't even read.

Now go back and read this thread all over again after you take your meds.

You might find that I've criticized a black jury who let a murderer off.

Idiot.

backpedal-dog.gif

:laugh:

You justified the black jury's acquittal of OJ based on the cops who beat up Rodney King being acquitted.

:rofl2:

Thus my comment 'OJ wasn't black'.

He never spent a moment of his life experiencing the struggles that black people endure.

He grew up poor in the housing projects San Francisco and was a gang member

What are the struggles that black people endure?

OJ wasn't black...so he didnt vote for Biden?

Rich blacks aint black....LOL...has anyone told Beyonce or Mike Tyson ?

Last edited:
OJ got off because he was rich and could afford an army of the best lawyers in the country. They tore that case apart looking for anything they could find to weaken the slam dunk, however slightly. They found a few things that were not quite right. A racist cop using the N word seems irrelevant until you connect it with the poor handling of evidence. They attacked the police very well and made it possible that they were mishandling the evidence to make OJ look worse. The prosecutors and their lawyers were overmatched. I would have voted guilty, but I was not shocked when the jury did not.

OJ got off because he was rich and could afford an army of the best lawyers in the country. They tore that case apart looking for anything they could find to weaken the slam dunk, however slightly. They found a few things that were not quite right. A racist cop using the N word seems irrelevant until you connect it with the poor handling of evidence. They attacked the police very well and made it possible that they were mishandling the evidence to make OJ look worse. The prosecutors and their lawyers were overmatched. I would have voted guilty, but I was not shocked when the jury did not.

Pretty much. One author of a very concise book on this case said there was a proverbial trail of blood and evidence from the scene to OJ Simpson's house. The LA DA's office fucked away this trial. OJ paid with a lifetime of savings and got off, but it was very much sour grapes.

The jury consisted of 8 blacks, 2 hispanics, 1 mixed (white/native), and 1 full white

OK THANKS!

I just remember the one that clenched his fist and raised his arm in a signal of Black Power and support at the Dream Team as he exited the courtroom after the verdict was read!

OK THANKS!

I just remember the one that clenched his fist and raised his arm in a signal of Black Power and support at the Dream Team as he exited the courtroom after the verdict was read!

I saw an interview with that guy. He said at a later point in life he thought OJ was guilty, but there was reasonable enough doubt based on the evidence they were shown. He said the salute was to say “OK, you have a second chance. Get on with your life.”

Obviously, OJ never could.

Back