Onward Christian soldiers

I think he's black.

A self loather, too.
IMO, most racists believe in the "one drop of blood" theory. Scientifically stupid, of course, but they believe it nonetheless. In his case, and given the odds, he may be aware of a less-than-pure European background.

People like him have nightmares about "whites becoming a minority" by 2050 without realizing that, by 2050, most people will understand race doesn't exist. It's only cultural differences exist.

Despite Dog's ancestral background, he's clearly "white" in culture. Specifically, the racist redneck culture. Ergo, he's "white" by cultural standards.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ot-of-southern-whites-are-a-little-bit-black/
A lot of Southern whites are a little bit black
Six million Americans who describe themselves as white have some African ancestry, according to a new study. In percentage terms, that means that roughly 3.5 percent of self-described white Americans have 1 percent or more African ancestry....

...Southern whites are considerably more likely to have African ancestry than whites from other regions: "European Americans with African ancestry comprise as much as 12% of European Americans from Louisiana and South Carolina and about 1 in 10 individuals in other parts of the South," the authors found.

IMO, most racists believe in the "one drop of blood" theory. Scientifically stupid, of course, but they believe it nonetheless. In his case, and given the odds, he may be aware of a less-than-pure European background.

People like him have nightmares about "whites becoming a minority" by 2050 without realizing that, by 2050, most people will understand race doesn't exist. It's only cultural differences exist.

Despite Dog's ancestral background, he's clearly "white" in culture. Specifically, the racist redneck culture. Ergo, he's "white" by cultural standards.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ot-of-southern-whites-are-a-little-bit-black/
A lot of Southern whites are a little bit black
Six million Americans who describe themselves as white have some African ancestry, according to a new study. In percentage terms, that means that roughly 3.5 percent of self-described white Americans have 1 percent or more African ancestry....

...Southern whites are considerably more likely to have African ancestry than whites from other regions: "European Americans with African ancestry comprise as much as 12% of European Americans from Louisiana and South Carolina and about 1 in 10 individuals in other parts of the South," the authors found.

I think he's 100% black.

Head to toe.

I think he's 100% black.

Head to toe.

Unless you've seen him, I wouldn't believe it per his behavior. How many here claim to be half-Native American or more? Do they act like it or do they act like the only thing they know about Native Americans was from John Wayne movies? Same for African-American, meaning a person of African cultural heritage, not blood.

In Bigdog's case, he probably watched Roots a couple times and now considers himself "Africanized".

Unless you've seen him, I wouldn't believe it per his behavior. How many here claim to be half-Native American or more? Do they act like it or do they act like the only thing they know about Native Americans was from John Wayne movies? Same for African-American, meaning a person of African cultural heritage, not blood.

In Bigdog's case, he probably watched Roots a couple times and now considers himself "Africanized".

trump-supporters-01-as-gty-191108-hp-Embed-3x2-992-2.jpg

It's a fake and he's a liar. A clue is the curve of the "Blacks for Trump" on the T-shirt, but his name is straight and undistorted.

Yes, of course it's fake.

I know because I did it myself.

Figured you'd get it, but... oh well.

Nevermind. :|

Baptists, Methodists, and Pentacostals are Protestants.

doesn't make any sense......all three of those churches were started hundreds of years after the Reformation.....and in the case of the Baptists and Pentacostals were started by people who condemned the Protestants as unbelievers.....

My statements are quite specific. None of them have a double meaning.
to be fair, lib'ruls think all words mean whatever they want them to......they see fundamentalist, protestant, Catholic, evangelical and despised assholes to be interchangeable adjectives.......

You are wrong. Many "young earthers" are fundamentalist Christian Protestants.

sorry, but if there are questions about Christian theology I'm not going to bother asking an atheist for an answer.....I am trying to explain the difference between the two to someone who said Protestants were literalists, young earthers.....since you fuckwits hate all believers, you like to pretend there are no differences......

sorry, but if there are questions about Christian theology I'm not going to bother asking an atheist for an answer.....I am trying to explain the difference between the two to someone who said Protestants were literalists, young earthers.....since you fuckwits hate all believers, you like to pretend there are no differences......

You get all of your answers from Satan himself?

doesn't make any sense......all three of those churches were started hundreds of years after the Reformation.....and in the case of the Baptists and Pentacostals were started by people who condemned the Protestants as unbelievers.....
^^ Yet another 'Christian' who doesn't even understand his own religion.

Encyclopedia Brittanica

Baptist, member of a group of Protestant Christians
who share the basic beliefs of most Protestants but who insist that only believers should be baptized and that it should be done by immersion rather than by the sprinkling or pouring of water. (This view, however, is shared by others who are not Baptists.)

Encyclopedia Britannica

Pentecostalism
, charismatic religious movement that gave rise to a number of Protestant churches in the United States in the 20th century

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Baptist
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Pentecostalism

Last edited:

Good for you. I wouldn't ask either, as I am also not an atheist.

Let's break it down then for the simple. Some Christians are Catholic, which comes in a few different flavors. Some Christians are Protestants, which comes in many different flavors. Some Protestants are fundamentalist literalists who believe that the planet is only 6,000 years old and that everything was created by a sky guy in literally six days, including human beings. Some Protestants do not believe this. Some Christians believe that everyone who doesn't believe as they do hates all Christians.

There, that clears it right up. Fundamentalists/Bible literalists are Protestant Christians, not Catholic Christians.

^^ Yet another 'Christian' who doesn't even understand his own religion.

Encyclopedia Brittanica

Baptist, member of a group of Protestant Christians
who share the basic beliefs of most Protestants but who insist that only believers should be baptized and that it should be done by immersion rather than by the sprinkling or pouring of water. (This view, however, is shared by others who are not Baptists.)

Encyclopedia Britannica

Pentecostalism
, charismatic religious movement that gave rise to a number of Protestant churches in the United States in the 20th century

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Baptist
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Pentecostalism

Back