Onward Christian soldiers

I did find this thread title this morning, I’m sure all leftist feel the love!

[h=3]Bidenomics Simplified for Braindead Leftists[/h]

Excellent observation, Phan. :thup:

His thread titles tell the tale.
84flww.jpg

Owl already schooled PMP that fundamentalism and it's associated biblical literalism is found in some shades of Protestantism.

If I were him, I'd ask for a tuition refund from that little bible school.

Pmp, without a doubt, is a chronic liar hiding behind a mask of Christianity.

He is an example of 2 Corinthians 11:14.

7dx5nt.jpg

Hating liberalism was a profitable gimmick on the Rush Limbaugh show. It's something that sounds good on the rightwing pallette, and millions of dittoheads were trained like monkeys to mimick Rush.

The fact is, liberalism isn't actually hated in any powerful and profound way. For the most part, the legacy of the Great Society and the New Deal were never dismantled, or even seriously dented because even conservatives benefit from those programs.

LibHater's own posts and thread titles indicate a pattern of lying about only hating Liberalism. He hates Liberals too, meaning anyone to the left of his own Alt-Right ideology.

Notice how he and other Alt-Righties call me a Liberal while the far Lefties call me a Righty. LOL

to be fair, lib'ruls think all words mean whatever they want them to......they see fundamentalist, protestant, Catholic, evangelical and despised assholes to be interchangeable adjectives.......

Yes.

And Protestantism is NOT a religion. It was the name of a movement.

To call it a whole "branch" because they are not Catholic is a misnomer, IMO.

Last edited:
Owl already schooled PMP that fundamentalism and it's associated biblical literalism is found in some shades of Protestantism.

If I were him, I'd ask for a tuition refund from that little bible school.
lol....an atheist schooling anyone on theology.......that's as stupid as a demmycrats schooling someone on good politics.....

Yes.

And Protestantism is NOT a religion. It was the name of a movement.

To call it a whole "branch" because they are not Catholic is a misnomer, IMO.

they think all non-Catholic Christians believe the same thing Johnson believes in, yet for some reason get upset if we think all demmycunts believe the same thing Talib believes in, even when they post the same things Talib says.....

Have some adult explain that he hates liberalism, not liberals.

He's clearly lying about not hating people, liberals included, as his posts consistently prove. He claims to be a good Christian and to have never lied in his life, which is another lie.

If you weren't such a gutless chickenshit oath-breaker, Kapitan Earl, you'd admit seeing that for yourself.

I lead a wonderful American patriotic life who is still not hateful of any human beings, and have never lied in my life, and I live the all loving Christian life.

Hey, Green Lizard, do you remember America's famous Holy High-Roller, the black, Tellie-Evangelist, Creflo E. Dollar ? Now, he was what I call a truly class act, brother !

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

I thought Dolla had a way of putting everybody in their place. I liked the way he used humor in his sermons. I also liked the music.

So yes, a very interesting evangelical! Likeable and entertaining and with a true sincerity!

Thanks!

Joe Biden is a holy roller when you get down to it

The New Testament social gospel was significant part of the inspiration for the liberal social reforms of the 19th and 20th centuries. I do not mind if someone's political values are informed by their religious social conscience, as long as it doesn't run afoul of the constitution or undermine the quality of public education.

So you are laying the blame on Biden for the liberal social reforms of the last 200 years?

Let's jump forward 224 years, if you please- Exactly what specific policy of Biden's, has run afoul of the Constitution or Undermined the quality of Public Education?

Let me just clear something up, for the forum's benefit, WERE YOU A BERNIE SUPPORTER?

The reason why I ask is, I have noticed that the ole Bernie Supporters are still the first ones to criticize Joe Biden, and stab him in the back at every chance!

THANKS!

And NEXT!

Last edited:
So you are laying the blame on Biden for the liberal social reforms of the last 200 years?

Exactly what specific policy of Biden's, has run afoul of the Constitution or Undermined the quality of Public Education?

Let me just clear something up, for the forum's benefit, WERE YOU A BERNIE SUPPORTER?

The reason why I ask is, I have noticed that the ole Bernie Supporters are still the first ones to criticize Joe Biden, and stab him in the back at every chance!

THANKS!

And NEXT!

I'm not criticizing Joe Biden. I think he is on record himself saying that his religious faith informs his values, and his values inform some of his policy preferences. The New Testament social gospel has historically been at the heart of civil rights, slavery abolition, social welfare, pacifism.

He's clearly lying about not hating people, liberals included, as his posts consistently prove. He claims to be a good Christian and to have never lied in his life, which is another lie.

If you weren't such a gutless chickenshit oath-breaker, Kapitan Earl, you'd admit seeing that for yourself.

A Christian shouldn't demonize people for simply thinking differently. Libhater's attempts at hate the sin, not the sinner aren't very successful as all he does is belittle people. He doesn't need to not criticize but his attempts end up just being mean. Heck, I'm not perfect myself as I will act silly and poke a couple of trolls every once and a while. Libhater wouldn't be pasting all this vitriol he finds online if he were trying not to hate. His title calling leftists braindead is a clear example of hating the person and not the belief or actions produced. Hating on liberals not liberalism.

Back