Onward Christian soldiers

You are wrong. Many "young earthers" are fundamentalist Christian Protestants.

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary online:

YYlTUFB.jpg

So we have another "Christian" who doesn't understand his own religion

Pmp has never given any signs of being a Christian. He does, however, exhibit all the signs of worshiping Satan.

I think he actually paid good money to go to some little bible school, and sadly graduated without understanding what Protestantism encompasses.

Sorry, LibHater, but as a liar, you can't be trusted to discuss anything honestly, much less your hatred for anyone who disagrees with you. You're free to prattle on and lie about being a Christian and not hating anyone then, in the same post, spread hate and lies as you've done on this thread.

FWIW, I forgive you because I believe you are a lonely, old geezer who's in pain and both selfish and stupid enough to spread that pain to innocent people. I'm guessing that's why friends and family shy away from you.

Just what I figured, you could not come up with a single example of me hating or lying. Good job sport!

Just what I figured, you could not come up with a single example of me hating or lying. Good job sport!
It's in this thread and on every thread I brought it up to you. You don't have to agree, LibHater. I'm not doing this for your benefit, but to benefit all the good Christians who may be confused by your lies, hatred and anti-Americanism.

It's in this thread and on every thread I brought it up to you. You don't have to agree, LibHater. I'm not doing this for your benefit, but to benefit all the good Christians who may be confused by your lies, hatred and anti-Americanism.

If and until you can give one example of me lying or hating anyone, then I'll just have to ignore you.

If and until you can give one example of me lying or hating anyone, then I'll just have to ignore you.
You promised that before and it turned out to be another of your many lies, LibHater.

Interesting how both Dutch and you perceive yourselves. I’ll just leave it there and suggest you both review posts with people you have disagreements and see how much you have in common with Taichi in your approaches with people you disagree.
Is LibHater good example? PmP?

Last edited:
Your name is the first example, Libhater.

Look fella, I've repeated myself on this forum many times in stating that the Libhater moniker represents my extreme hatred for Liberalism,
yet you, and others here continue to make this false statement that I hate anyone or any liberal. Tell you what, since your a staff member,
could you and or would you change by Moniker to Libismhater just to make you all happy?

Liberalism merits hatred.

It is destroying America as we speak.

Now, many of these liberals are supporting Hamas who are beheading Israeli infants, burning them alive in front of their parents…taking hostages.

Liberalism merits hatred and disgust.

Liberalism merits hatred.

It is destroying America as we speak.

Now, many of these liberals are supporting Hamas who are beheading Israeli infants, burning them alive in front of their parents…taking hostages.

Liberalism merits hatred and disgust.

QED on Kapitan Earl, oath-breaker.

Because he claimed so? He also claimed this:

Owl already schooled PMP that fundamentalism and it's associated biblical literalism is found in some shades of Protestantism.

If I were him, I'd ask for a tuition refund from that little bible school.

Look fella, I've repeated myself on this forum many times in stating that the Libhater moniker represents my extreme hatred for Liberalism,
yet you, and others here continue to make this false statement that I hate anyone or any liberal. Tell you what, since your a staff member,
could you and or would you change by Moniker to Libismhater just to make you all happy?
You can change it yourself, it neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. I will point out you still hate, whether it’s liberals, or liberalism.

Happy Halloween!

I did find this thread title this morning, I’m sure all leftist feel the love!

[h=3]Bidenomics Simplified for Braindead Leftists[/h]

yet you, and others here continue to make this false statement that I hate anyone or any liberal.

Tell you what, since your a staff member,
You're only fooling yourself, LibHater. The same way you fool yourself you're a Christian following in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.

You can change your own username, dumbass. Ask Perry PhD. LOL https://www.justplainpolitics.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

It seems you have aggravated the list of usual suspects. Job well done.

Hating liberalism was a profitable gimmick on the Rush Limbaugh show. It's something that sounds good on the rightwing pallette, and millions of dittoheads were trained like monkeys to mimick Rush.

The fact is, liberalism isn't actually hated in any powerful and profound way. For the most part, the legacy of the Great Society and the New Deal were never dismantled, or even seriously dented because even conservatives benefit from those programs.

Back