Onward Christian soldiers

Nomad admitting he wants to spit, piss and stomp on Black and Hispanic Americans who don't OBEY him. Typical white lib. :palm:

White lib plantation policies for obedient Blacks ...
1. keep Black Americans trapped in Northern ghettos
2. demonize their religion and fatherhood
3. destroy their traditional families
4. deny them an education
5. encourage Black women to kill their children before they are born
6. create permanent poverty with generational welfare
7. deny them police protection
8. release criminals back into the community
9. dump infected illegals in their neighborhoods.
10. and "Lynch" Black republicans

The desperation here ^^^ is funny and sad at the same time.

I will admit that it is only just now occurring to me that Bigdogshit is probably black himself.

I always assumed he was just another stupid, white trash, Trumper redneck.

But now, I'm thinking maybe he's a 'hood dwelling black troll who pretends to be conservative.

Needs to get a life either way.

Stupid fuck.

Nomad admitting he wants to spit, piss and stomp on Black and Hispanic Americans who don't OBEY him. Typical white lib. :palm:

What you posted here is nothing but a bunch of ambiguous statements that can mean whatever you want them to mean; only the feeble minded like yourself don't know the difference.

I will admit that it is only just now occurring to me that Bigdogshit is probably black himself.

But now, I'm thinking maybe he's a 'hood dwelling black troll who pretends to be conservative.

Stupid fuck.

Bigotry. Racism. TDS.

What you posted here is nothing but a bunch of ambiguous statements that can mean whatever you want them to mean; only the feeble minded like yourself don't know the difference.

My statements are quite specific. None of them have a double meaning.

Let me help translate his words since I speak fluent dumbass redneck:
Trumper policies to Make America White Again:
1. <Blacks>* are where they belong.
2. Divide and conquer Blacks to maintain white supremacy.
3. Control their lives.
4. Keep them ignorant.
5. Keep them pregnant and tied to their ghettos.
6. Keep them poor with only a bare, minimum access to food.
7. Make sure the courts and police keep them in their place.
8. Make sure they can never leave the ghetto by imprisoning any who do.
9. Keep them sick, stupid and poor.
10. Make an example of any that are uppity.

*I'm substituting "Black" for the word he really uses during his Klan meetings.

Stupid fuck.

Dems always judge people according to skin color, not their character. :palm:

Let me help translate his words since I speak fluent dumbass redneck:
Trumper policies to Make America White Again:
1. <Blacks>* are where they belong.
2. Divide and conquer Blacks to maintain white supremacy.
3. Control their lives.
4. Keep them ignorant.
5. Keep them pregnant and tied to their ghettos.
6. Keep them poor with only a bare, minimum access to food.
7. Make sure the courts and police keep them in their place.
8. Make sure they can never leave the ghetto by imprisoning any who do.
9. Keep them sick, stupid and poor.
10. Make an example of any that are uppity.

*I'm substituting "Black" for the word he really uses during his Klan meetings.

You just nailed it. It's the redneck Magatards who want to keep America white, and they have made no secrets of that.

Are ALL White Libs unaware of the issues with the quality of public schools in Black communities? :dunno:

Are ALL White Libs unaware of the issues with the quality of public schools in Black communities? :dunno:
Pup, it's the Republicans who are defunding public schools, seeking to dismantle the Department of Education and pushing school vouchers so middle and upper class Euro-Americans can take their kids out of public schools.

Are you just ignorant of these facts or are you lying? Simply regurgitating the "facts" you hear in your Klan meetings?

Here you are posting total shit, it's the redneck Magatards that want to deny equal rights to African American, and other minorities, but apparently you are so burnt-out on boozes that you are totally delusional.

Here you are posting total shit, it's the redneck Magatards that want to deny equal rights to African American, and other minorities, but apparently you are so burnt-out on boozes that you are totally delusional.

It is the white lib, democrat run cities. Both NYC and Balto. spend over $20k per student. There's Plenty of money.

Pres. Trump had no racist foreign or domestic policies.
You're either lying or stupid, Pup.

Who signed Executive Order 13769, Pup? https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.go...tion-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states-2/

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-pledges-reimpose-muslim-travel-065020755.html
Trump pledges to reimpose Muslim 'travel ban' at Jewish gathering
Donald Trump used a speech to a Republican Jewish convention Saturday to promise reimposition of a controversial travel ban that targeted a slew of mostly Muslim countries if he gets re-elected.

"We will keep radical Islamic terrorists the hell out of our country," Trump told the audience attending the annual summit of the Republican Jewish Coalition.

"You remember the travel ban? On day one I will restore our travel ban."

At the start of his presidency in 2017, Trump imposed sweeping restrictions on the entry of travelers from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Yemen and, initially, Iraq and Sudan.

The order was quickly challenged in court as discriminatory against a religious group, but the bans, along with Trump's hard-line anti-immigration agenda, were popular with his base.

https://archive.couriernewsroom.com/2020/08/12/trumps-most-racist-policies/
An Incomplete—and Very Long—List of the Most Racist Policies the Trump Administration Has Tried to Enact
On July 23, the Trump administration rolled back policies that curbed housing segregation. Issuing a call to those living the “suburban lifestyle dream,” Trump made it clear that he would no longer enforce rules meant to expand housing equity in the United States to low-income Americans, which disproportionately include people of color.

Since then, the Trump campaign has tweeted pictures of alleged Black criminals, and Trump himself has suggested that Cory Booker, a Black Democratic Senator from New Jersey, would be responsible for overseeing “low income housing” for a Biden administration....

...5. Military weapons once again flowed to local police departments.
On August 28, 2017, Sessions lifted the Obama administration’s ban on transferring military surplus items to local law enforcement agencies. Those previous guidelines were created to protect the public from police misuse of military-grade weapons in the aftermath of the unrest in Ferguson, MO, in 2014 after the death of Michael Brown at the hands of police.

As of 2020, Americans are still living with the impacts of this political strategy. Just this year, Trump used Twitter to threaten any protesters that showed up at his June Tulsa rally. More worrying, perhaps, is that military surplus items in the hands of domestic law enforcement are more dangerous to people of color. The New York Times recently found that Minneapolis police used force against black people at a rate of 7 times more than white people.

Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2020

national-guard-lincoln-memorial-1-abc-200602_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Back