Onward Christian soldiers

Joe Biden is a holy roller when you get down to it

The New Testament social gospel was significant part of the inspiration for the liberal social reforms of the 19th and 20th centuries. I do not mind if someone's political values are informed by their religious social conscience, as long as it doesn't run afoul of the constitution or undermine the quality of public education.

Biden ignores the Constitution.

Milquetoast Macaw would be a sure bet Gold Medalist

if wasting bandwidth were an Olympic event.

For what nation, I wouldn't know.

Islam claims to be a religion. The "God" of Islam is Allah.
It is a religion.
Muslim's (followers of Islam) believe that their most sacred Scripture - the Koran was was revealed to the Prophet Mohammed by Allah through the Archangel Gabriel who met with Mohammad at appointed time and verbally told Muhammed what Allah wanted to tell him. Mohammad memorised what Gabriel said to him and then had scribes copy the messages from Allah down on parchment with ink or whatever.
So?
The problem is that the Koran has two sections (just like the Bible has the "Old Testament" and the "Gospels"). One section of the Koran sounds like Karen Carpenter in the early 70s - it's all "sweetness and light " and advocates tolerance and peace (this is the Mecca Koran) the other part is is all about the violent waging of Jihad against non-believers (in particular Jews and Christians). Allah thinks they are all lower than a snake's belly and if they refuse ti convert to Islam, they must be slaughtered by "the sword".

Here's the big problem. Allah is viewed as a god like the God of the Bible. That is, Allah is transcendent, (supernatural/superhuman), omniscient - knows the truth about every single thing there is in the universe, He is omnipotent ( all-powerful), he created the universe and everything in it; He is eternal, unchanging, etc. So, because Allah knows all absolute truth through eternity, it would be impossible for him to fuck up and make logically contradictory statements in the Koran (which is HIS WORD revealed to humanity through Mohammed)

How can a divine, omniscient God like Allah be advocating for tolerance and peace in one section of the Koran and balls-out Jihad - bloody slaughter of the non-believers (or "Kafirs") in the other main section of the Koran ? The answer is that such a God could not do this. Allah, if he existed as a real omniscient God simply could not possibly CONTRADICT Himself the way He does in the Koran.
There is no paradox. The 'tolerance and peace' is to other believers.
Therefore the claimed God of Islam, Allah, does not exist; and the Koran was simply dreamt up by Mohammad, who was a fucking, batshit - crazy, delusional psychopath.
Attempted proof by compositional error. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
BTW, you're right that Islam doesn't build entertainment theme parks to grift off the stories in its sacred texts. It has far more fun providing entertainment for itself, in the form of: raping; beheading; burning and burying alive; shooting, and cruelly torturing to death any non-believers (Kafirs) it manages to get its hands on.
For radical believers, yes.

Far right Republiclowns are trash no matter what color skin they hide behind.

I spit and piss on them all equally.

If moderate Republicans still exist, I give them a pass.

You, I'd step on then burn my shoe.

Nomad admitting he wants to spit, piss and stomp on Black and Hispanic Americans who don't OBEY him. Typical white lib. :palm:

White lib plantation policies for obedient Blacks ...
1. keep Black Americans trapped in Northern ghettos
2. demonize their religion and fatherhood
3. destroy their traditional families
4. deny them an education
5. encourage Black women to kill their children before they are born
6. create permanent poverty with generational welfare
7. deny them police protection
8. release criminals back into the community
9. dump infected illegals in their neighborhoods.
10. and "Lynch" Black republicans

I obviously know more about Christianity than you Mr. Baptists aren't Protestants. :palm:

I also probably attend church more often than you.

Despite repeated requests, you have failed to identify a Democratic congressional representative who promotes creationism in public education and believes the Earth is six thousand years old. Blacks obviously aren't electing crusading creationist young Earthers.

Stop making up shit about yourself. Baptists are Protestants.

I obviously know more about Christianity than you Mr. Baptists aren't Protestants. :palm:

I also probably attend church more often than you.

Despite repeated requests, you have failed to identify a Democratic congressional representative who promotes creationism in public education and believes the Earth is six thousand years old. Blacks obviously aren't electing crusading creationist young Earthers.

B]You white libs are so fucking racist, so hypocritical about Black and Hispanic Christians.[/B]

"It is widely assumed that the leading proponents of teaching creationism in the public schools are White evangelical Christians. But a new study conducted by researchers at Rice University in Houston and The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C., finds that Blacks are more likely than Whites to believe creationism should be taught in the schools.

In a survey of nearly 10,000 participants, the authors found that a higher percentage of Black (58 percent) and Latino Americans (57 percent) compared to Whites (44 percent) support teaching creationism in the classroom instead of (but not alongside) evolution."

https://jbhe.com/2019/11/academic-s...s-to-support-teaching-creationism-in-schools/

Another white lib myth, spread by the lying leftist media, ... debunked.

Wow. I had to actually look that up.

Baptists and Evangelicals are different denominations, but they both sleep in the same bed of Creationism, Young Earthers, shredding the Constitution then replacing it with the Bible, homosexuality is an abomination, and America is a "Christian Nation", among other things. They believe in sending all the Jews to Israel, banning Muslims and forcing African-Americans to servitude or shipping them back to Africa in order to Make America White Again.

"We would create law based on the God of the Bible and the Ten Commandments. It's pretty simple."
-- Sarah Palin on Fox​
Always surprising when bible thumpers don't even know their own religion!

Protestantism has thousands of denominations and independent congregations. As I'm sure you know, the main things that define Protestants is belief in the bible as the sole authority in religion and salvation, belief that salvation depends on faith alone, a rejection of most of the Catholic sacraments. After that it's just a matter of degree and tradition.

"The National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc., is the largest African-American religious organization.

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Religion_of_Black_Am..."

And white libs call them Baptists, ... not protestants.

Protestantism has thousands of denominations and independent congregations. As I'm sure you know, the main things that define Protestants is belief in the bible as the sole authority in religion and salvation, belief that salvation depends on faith alone, a rejection of most of the Catholic sacraments. After that it's just a matter of degree and tradition.

He's a faux Christian like LibHater who only uses religion as a mask and a cudgel. Notice none of them push the words of Jesus nor do they desire to walk in the path of Jesus. They only seek to vent their bile against Americans, tear down our country and a fervant desire to see the entire nation burn down before they die in a few years.

7vu30d.jpg

interesting you had the balls to say that after the ignorance Dick Dutch posted. Sorry if you were unaware of the differences between the Protestants and the Fundamentalists.......but nobody expects Gnosts to be actually knowledgeable about things......

It is a religion.

So?

There is no paradox. The 'tolerance and peace' is to other believers.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Muslims cannot pick and choose what they wish to believe from the Koran. They must believe literally every verse in the text. For a Muslim to criticism any verse or sura in the Koran would probably result in his being severely punished or executed for blasphemy.. Islam doesn't "fuck around" - you're either "all in" or "all out."

A so-claimed omniscient, infallible God cannot contradict himself. The Koran is riddled with contradictions. Where a contradiction occurs either one or both of the terms are FALSE. AIt is impossible for a so-claimed all-knowing "God" to contradict Himseld. But Allah does in the Koran; therefore the Koran is not divinely inspired. End of story. The so-called "God", Allah, does not, and never did, exist. Therefore Islam is not a bone fide religion.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Last edited:
interesting you had the balls to say that after the ignorance Dick Dutch posted. Sorry if you were unaware of the differences between the Protestants and the Fundamentalists.......but nobody expects Gnosts to be actually knowledgeable about things......
I'm only responsible for what I write.

Fundamentalist Protestants are still Protestants.
Evangelical Protestants are still Protestants.
Baptists, Methodists, and Pentacostals are Protestants.

Most fundamentalists are evangelicals.

Not all evangelicals are fundamentalists.

Evangelicals can exist in many or most Protestant denominations.

You need to scold your friend Bigdog for his shocking ignorance of Christianity.

Back