PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

Of course there is...using money allocated by Congress to extract political favors.

What would you call it?

The "extortion" is coming from the left. They could care less about small businesses and individuals effected by their fake shutdown. Congress refuses to grant any relief to the people who are suffering due to no fault of their own......instead they are attempting to EXTORT the tax payers of the United States (et.al.,) to bail out BLUE STATES that have bankrupted their tax treasuries through mal practice.

Hair Do Nancy is attempting to include in the supposed PANDEMIC STIMULUS......bailouts for states and cities run into the ground by left wing mismanagement. Trump is correctly giving her the political MIDDLE FINGER. What he should do is hire the dotcom pooper that shit on Fancy's driveway to come to the halls of congress and take great big (peaceful protest) dump on Fancy's gavel. I'd purchase tickets to that event. :bigthink:

I was partially wrong. agnostics can be honest and good if they have accepted a rationalized morality similar to my signature.

btw, my rational morality is how I knew god was right.

You were not partially wrong...you were totally wrong on both counts.

We can discuss it...but not here.

Different topic here.

Oh your words are so powerful, normally for an ass-kicking you need more than a few sentences but here we are.

Yup...here we are.

And with you...the ass-kicking did not require "more than just a few sentences." I easily did it in just a few.

Recently on the news the president has been trying to do damage control on his admission that he knew the coronavirus was bad right from the start. He has been saying that he just didn't want to cause a panic. Really?!!!! Oh, it's ok if they die. Just so long as they don't panic. What a joke. I also saw on the news last night that in one state there were 44% of those asked who supported the president. How can anybody be that stupid. After basically murdering over 193,000 people, I would have been surprised that 4% of people supported him.

Also, what was this "panic" supposed to cause. People out in the streets raping and pillaging? Not very likely. But I can tell you what this "panic" would be more likely to cause. People demanding that scum bucket actually do something. And maybe that lying piece of shit actually believes in human caused global warming. But says it isn't real to keep people from "panicking."

His morons don't care. They'd take a sword in the skull for the orange fool

His morons don't care. They'd take a sword in the skull for the orange fool

I wouldn't. im a pacifist and im glad trump is for getting us out of foreign wars.

dems are trying to overextend the nation on every front, to destroy us for their chinese overlords.

And I don't care what you believe.

See, I think you do care. I think you care a lot. I think you care so much that you are compelled to do things like rip off other people's content because you think that's how you can get a reaction out of people that feeds your dopamine fix.

See, I think you do care. I think you care a lot. I think you care so much that you are compelled to do things like rip off other people's content because you think that's how you can get a reaction out of people that feeds your dopamine fix.

I think you're projecting.

Back