PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

Really? You don't understand that Ukraine might have a valid grievance at having been illegally strongarmed by Biden in the manner about which he bragged?

But they weren't strongarmed. And they had the backing of the world.

What do you think happened? Where's your proof?

That isn't a fact check you dumb leftist hack; that is a whiny pile of bovine bile. The FACT is that while Trump was actually dealing with the virus, Democrats were focused on impeachment and claiming that his travel ban was xenophobic. You can't put lipstick on that Democratic PIG narrative shit-for-brains.

Trunptard. What I showed were facts.

Zelenskyy is going to hold his investigation and he requested information from Trump, and Trump asked Zelenskyy to work with the Attorney General, so it looks like a mutual "team effort"

That is actually textbook collusion.

so it looks like a mutual "team effort" that will be underway and we can expect Ukraine to eventually submit an official protest that will need to be addressed.

Er, um...this all happened last year. And Zalensky didn't end up announcing a fake investigation anyway. Why? No investigation in the Ukraine into Biden happened. So...what does that mean for your claim that Biden did something illegal when he was VP that justifies Trump extorting Ukraine?

It means your claim is full of shit.

Imagine the international conflict of interest if Biden were President when that were to happen. But you hate the United States and actively WANT its credibility shot so I understand where you're going with this.

You mean more of a conflict of interest than the guy who made deals with the leaders of Turkey and Russia to license his brand to buildings in those countries?

It depends. Biden is an excellent example of a "Yes" answer.

OK, so where's the investigation? This all happened last year. So...where's the investigation into Biden that the Ukraine government is supposed to run, and why haven't they run it?

Nope. Zalenskyy cleared that up in a jiffy.

So...when did Zalensky announce the investigation into Biden, then?

Nothing I said is a lie.

Just about all of it was a lie.

YOU: "the president has been trying to do damage control"
He isn't doing "damage" control. He's trying to give idiots like you the facts rather than buying the bullshit dished to you by the Phony media and a liar like Woodward.

YOU: "on his admission that he knew the coronavirus was bad right from the start"
This wasn't an admission. This isn't even actually news. This all came out six months ago. But meat heads like you pretend this is news or some BIG deal. Much like you morons declared Mueller the end of the Trump Presidency.

YOU: "He has been saying that he just didn't want to cause a panic. Really?!!!! Oh, it's ok if they die."
Yeah, Trump wants people to die. This isn't just a lie, it's painfully asinine.

YOU: What a joke.
Yes, you're dimwitted efforts are.

YOU: "I also saw on the news last night that in one state there were 44% of those asked who supported the president. How can anybody be that stupid. After basically murdering over 193,000 people, I would have been surprised that 4% of people supported him."
Another stupid lie; Trump isn't murdering anyone you dimwitted dumb fuck. How fucking stupid are you? Don't answer; it's obvious your stupidity is epic.

Also, what was this "panic" supposed to cause. People out in the streets raping and pillaging? Not very likely.

Okay, this part wasn't a lie; it was a moronic strawman. Dumbass.

But I can tell you what this "panic" would be more likely to cause. People demanding that scum bucket actually do something.

Another dimwitted lie; how has Trump been doing nothing you lie filled dumbass? :palm:

And maybe that lying piece of shit actually believes in human caused global warming. But says it isn't real to keep people from "panicking."

Man caused global warming is the lie you ignorant dunce. Here are some facts so that you can be better informed and not look like a triggered duimbass:

Below is the composition of air in percent by volume, at sea level at 15 C and 101325 Pa.

Nitrogen -- N2 -- 78.084%
Oxygen -- O2 -- 20.9476%
Argon -- Ar -- 0.934%
Carbon Dioxide -- CO2 -- 0.0314%
Neon -- Ne -- 0.001818%
Methane -- CH4 -- 0.0002%
Helium -- He -- 0.000524%
Krypton -- Kr -- 0.000114%
Hydrogen -- H2 -- 0.00005%
Xenon -- Xe -- 0.0000087%
Ozone -- O3 -- 0.000007%
Nitrogen Dioxide -- NO2 -- 0.000002%
Iodine -- I2 -- 0.000001%
Carbon Monoxide -- CO -- trace
Ammonia -- NH3 -- trace

29% of Earth is land mass. Of that 29% humans occupy less than 2 to 3% of that area. Of the remaining land mass, about 40% is pure wilderness. 14% is true desert and 15% has desert like characteristics. 9% is Antarctica. Most of the remaining 22% are agricultural areas.

The notion that man is causing the planet to heat up based on CO2 that amounts to 0.0314% of the gas in oxygen can only be believed by morons.

And what's up with the crap about Biden. This thread isn't about him. But just so you know, he's a jerkoff too. It must be great for him to talk about the coronavirus. Then, when he gets into office, he cal lower the boom and make mexico part of the U.S. and restrict what cops can do when they try to arrest somebody. What we need to do is find Hitler's corpse, reanimate it and make him president.

More retarded nonsense; you should seek out a mental health professional about that serious case of stupid you seem to be suffering from. :palm:

Respectfully, if the shoe were on the other foot you'd be screaming treason, and I would be with you.
if the shoe was on the other foot I don't think it would even be a blip on the radar screen. Out of all the treason and wrongdoing we've seen from the left over the past couple of months I don't think I'd even noticed this.
So, I withdraw my respect. :palm: If you vote for Trump, you are a traitor and accessory after the fact and I have nothing but the most utter contempt for you.
good I don't want your respect if it's conditional on whether or not I agree with you about something. I consider it a badge of honor that I won your contempt.

I went through this with religion already. Just like you they're respect and acceptance was conditional.

Play by the rules. Your boy is a criminal and was caught fair and square. Move on. Next time vote for a conservative, not a fucking clown criminal traitor.
Trump is ONLY concerned with his family. Not anyone else.
Good the government shouldn't care about me that's like the foundation of all conservativism. I should care for myself in the government should do with what is within the government's purview to deal with meaning things outside of my control.

This is a fundamental flaw in the politics these days. You don't get that. a government that is your mommy has absolute control over you move to Venezuela if you want that. They already set up your little Paradise go have the government take care of your every need and see how great it is.

The "extortion" is coming from the left. They could care less about small businesses and individuals effected by their fake shutdown. Congress refuses to grant any relief to the people who are suffering due to no fault of their own......instead they are attempting to EXTORT the tax payers of the United States (et.al.,) to bail out BLUE STATES that have bankrupted their tax treasuries through mal practice.

Hair Do Nancy is attempting to include in the supposed PANDEMIC STIMULUS......bailouts for states and cities run into the ground by left wing mismanagement. Trump is correctly giving her the political MIDDLE FINGER. What he should do is hire the dotcom pooper that shit on Fancy's driveway to come to the halls of congress and take great big (peaceful protest) dump on Fancy's gavel. I'd purchase tickets to that event. :bigthink:

Trump lied to your fat, stupid face about COVID and now you look like a fucking idiot for saying it was no worse than the flu.

He asked for a favor, though...so it's not him asking as a part of his job.

Yes it is asking for favors on behalf of the United States to find out the truth about somebody who's been in politics for 50 years is absolutely within his preview. I would go further and say that's his job.

I wouldn't believe you if you said the sky was blue. Let alone what you post.

Those are the FACTS you ignorant lying dunce. Look them up instead of being a lazy dumbass. :palm:

Concerning the coronavirus, I myself heard the words come out of Trump's mouth, "It's a hoax."

Again you are a lying dumbass. He never called the virus a hoax you lying dumbass. Provide the exact quote he made dimwitted wonder dunce.

And then there was his more recent admission by trump himself that he downplayed the danger. And continued to do so to prevent a "panic." All this bullshit about travel restrictions is besides the point.

Translation; you don't like facts and prefer to bloviate like a clueless dumbass who parrots false CNN talking points. Got it, dumbass. :palm:

tenor.gif

I think you're projecting.

Nah bro, you are. You have to because you are not a creative person, you're not intuitive, you have shit instincts, and poor judgment. That's why you steal what other people say and do and try to appropriate it as your own creative thought.

But you're not original or creative.

You are free to interpret anything you want as extortion. But you can't prove it that's why Donald Trump wasn't impeached.

We can prove it, it's right here:

Zalensky: I would also so like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Drumpf: I would like you to do us a favor, though...

What is the "though" in reference to?

All it's based on is your feelings that's okay they're just not feeling as I share.

I mean, you've lost control of your feelings on this thread. You've screeched, called people names, projected arrogance...now you want to reduce this to a game of feelings because you can't explain away this exchange convincingly:

Zalensky: I would also so like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Drumpf: I would like you to do us a favor, though...

Trump lied to your fat, stupid face about COVID and now you look like a fucking idiot for saying it was no worse than the flu.

Trump didn't lie; but the PHONY media and Party of the Jackass did. Obama lied to you. But for dishonest, triggered psychotic hacks like you, that was A OK. You really should seek out a mental health professional about that serious case of moron you have.

Back