PiMP lies, Judge did not find M-A-L only worth 18 Million.

What he "believed" or better yet, knew for fact was that Trump made two different FILINGS using the same information in contrary ways that constituted FRAUD.

Trump Day 1 to reduce Tax payments: 'Mar a lago is NOT worth the $16-24MM the tax assessor says it is worth. It is worth LESS because i contracted away all redevelopment rights'.

Trump on Day 2 to maximize loans and get Insurances : ' Mar A Lago is worth way more. It is worth hundreds of millions or billions based on redevelopment rights and the upside value that adds to property.'

^^^ That IS fraud and what the Judge cited Trump did and why he cites the TWO valuations Trump provided.

And the variations obviously only benefited the Trump businesses and Trump

Who gives a shit? If you actually paid attention, the judge brought up the 18 million because that is what the property was valued at for tax purposes. Trump's lawyers tried to make the case it was actually worth far more, (that is up for contention because of building restrictions), but the judge wisely reverted back to Trump's tax value.
It pissed off Trump but as much as I dislike this weird judge, he was correct in doing so.
Now, if you are still bored with nothing to do, keep pushing this chain uphill.

The judge stated facts in evidence

It’s what cases do

You just prefer the Putin justice system which is full of corruption, lies and railroading his enemies

The judge claimed a fraud occurred. Can we agree on that?

A fraud DID occur. Yes.

A judge does not have to know a thing about a property or its value to determine that fraud occurred based on the below.

Trump Day 1 to reduce Tax payments: 'Mar a lago is NOT worth the $16-24MM the tax assessor says it is worth. It is worth LESS because i contracted away all redevelopment rights'.

Trump on Day 2 to maximize loans and get Insurances : ' Mar A Lago is worth way more. It is worth hundreds of millions or billions based on redevelopment rights and the upside value that adds to property.'

You're right getting scared.

Your coup is failing.

You "think" only what the party tells you to think. But you can sense that your revolution is falling apart.

Where did the judge find that mar-a-lago was worth only 18 million ?

Back