PiMP lies, Judge did not find M-A-L only worth 18 Million.

Are you admitting PiMP lied? The judge never said that?

You defended the absurd fraud by EnGöring for 6 weeks. Now that it's getting shredded you think you can lie it all away by screaming

84tnsp.jpg

You can't be taken seriously.

You defended the absurd fraud by EnGöring for 6 weeks. Now that it's getting shredded you think you can lie it all away by screaming

84tnsp.jpg

I am pointing out the lies that you guys are telling about the Judge. You only believe he is absurd, because you fell for the lies.

A fraud DID occur. Yes.

A judge does not have to know a thing about a property or its value to determine that fraud occurred based on the below.

Trump Day 1 to reduce Tax payments: 'Mar a lago is NOT worth the $16-24MM the tax assessor says it is worth. It is worth LESS because i contracted away all redevelopment rights'.

Trump on Day 2 to maximize loans and get Insurances : ' Mar A Lago is worth way more. It is worth hundreds of millions or billions based on redevelopment rights and the upside value that adds to property.'

Trump confessed by saying he had the property way under-evaluated. He did that to escape taxes. When he said it was worth a billion or a billion and a half, he should have paid all the back taxes he owed.

Trump confessed by saying he had the property way under-evaluated. He did that to escape taxes. When he said it was worth a billion or a billion and a half, he should have paid all the back taxes he owed.

Trump claimed the Judge found that the property was only worth 18 million dollars... about 6 times.

The dipshits believed it and repeated it about a thousand times.

I am pointing out the lies that you guys are telling about the Judge. You only believe he is absurd, because you fell for the lies.

LOL

Laticia Jame's Mob lawyer EnGöring certainly lied with his absurd $18 valuation of Mar-A-Lago. And you spent the last month and a half stomping your feet that is iz two uh huh accurate.

Now you want to pretend that the corrupt fuck never said it...

GTFO.

Trump claimed the Judge found that the property was only worth 18 million dollars... about 6 times.

The dipshits believed it and repeated it about a thousand times.

Laticia Jame's mob lawyer indeed did place the valuation at $18 million.

He is now under fire for lying on court documents, so you're desperately trying to rewrite history.

I mean, you're lying through your fucking teeth, everyone here, especially you, knows it.

{[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)][FONT=&quot]But Engoron cited a Palm Beach County assessor who appraised Mar-a-Lago's market value to be between $18 million and $27.6 million — at least 2,300 percent less than what the former president has claimed.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)][FONT=&quot]In the ruling, the judge adds that some of the former president's defenses — such as arguing that square footage is "subjective" — are "absurd." The ruling further sanctions Trump's attorneys $7,500 each for continuing to make legal arguments that had already been rejected in court twice, and requires that some LLCs associated with Trump be dissolved.}

Judge Rules Donald Trump Committed Fraud, Lied About Value of Mar-a-Lago (people.com)

EnGöring is a fraud and a hack, just like you. Utterly devoid integrity and on a political vendetta - just like you.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Laticia Jame's mob lawyer indeed did place the valuation at $18 million.

He is now under fire for lying on court documents, so you're desperately trying to rewrite history.

I mean, you're lying through your fucking teeth, everyone here, especially you, knows it.

{[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)][FONT=&quot]But Engoron cited a Palm Beach County assessor who appraised Mar-a-Lago's market value to be between $18 million and $27.6 million — at least 2,300 percent less than what the former president has claimed.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)][FONT=&quot]In the ruling, the judge adds that some of the former president's defenses — such as arguing that square footage is "subjective" — are "absurd." The ruling further sanctions Trump's attorneys $7,500 each for continuing to make legal arguments that had already been rejected in court twice, and requires that some LLCs associated with Trump be dissolved.}

Judge Rules Donald Trump Committed Fraud, Lied About Value of Mar-a-Lago (people.com)

EnGöring is a fraud and a hack, just like you. Utterly devoid integrity and on a political vendetta - just like you.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Are you drunk? Where did the judge find that Mar-a-Lago was only worth $18 million?

What are you saying is a lie?

This whole thread is a lie.

You're trying to rewrite the last 6 weeks because the fraud by EnGöring falling apart.

I've now proven that YOU promoted the lie by EnGöring

You have no integrity, not even a hint. You only care about your filthy party.

This whole thread is a lie.

You're trying to rewrite the last 6 weeks because the fraud by EnGöring falling apart.

I've now proven that YOU promoted the lie by EnGöring

You have no integrity, not even a hint. You only care about your filthy party.

I’m saying the judge never found that Mar-A-Lago was worth only 18 Million.

He did not.

PiMP was lying.

You posted nothing to the contrary.

Last edited:
I’m saying the judge never found that Mar-A-Lago was worth only 18 Million.

He did not.

PiMP was lying.

Yes, you're a fucking liar.

I just posted where he ruled on September 25th exactly that. I posted it, and you lied immediately.

Clearly you see EnGöring as having stepped on a rake with this fraud, and think you can lie him out of the mess.

I believe you to be insane.

Yes, you're a fucking liar.

I just posted where he ruled on September 25th exactly that. I posted it, and you lied immediately.

Clearly you see EnGöring as having stepped on a rake with this fraud, and think you can lie him out of the mess.

I believe you to be insane.

Maybe you cant read, the judge summarized the evidence presented to him, one of the items was that a tax assessor, not the judge, found that the property was worth between 18-27 million. (not 18 million)!

You Trumppers are so lost you cant even tell what is truth and what is lie anymore.

Citing something is not finding that it is true...

18 Million is not 18 to 27 Million.

I challenge anyone to post where the Judge found that Mar-A-Lago was "only worth 18M"

It came from the Judge's ruling you willful moron. God you are stupid and a despicable liar.

“From 2011-2021, the Palm Beach County Assessor appraised the market value of Mar-a-Lago at between $18 million and $27.6 million,” Engoron wrote in his ruling.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/business/trump-fraud-judge-mar-a-lago/index.html

He probably got that dubious figure from the moron AG who brought this absurd and frivolous case. :palm:

Back