recession fear mongers: Economy best in four years

it's should be dorks and cold callers unit.
Yes keep predicting doom and eventually you'll be right.
Again, prob keeping yourselves out of the market cause your chicken little sceneros.
SF don't try to predict spending cold calling little old ladies is what your good at.
My balance is up $300,000 in two years since your crybabies started whinning. Actuall that's how long I've been posting. Ya'll were likely crying wolf before I got here too.
Are there problems, of course. Are we and have we been the best economy ever. Yes.

Again, prob keeping yourselves out of the market cause your chicken little sceneros.
SF don't try to predict spending cold calling little old ladies is what your good at.
My balance is up $300,000 in two years since your crybabies started whinning. Actuall that's how long I've been posting. Ya'll were likely crying wolf before I got here too.
Are there problems, of course. Are we and have we been the best economy ever. Yes.

"Are we and have we been the best economy ever. Yes."

Are you stupit or just like to lie ?

why not post some facts if you know any usmoron
99.9% of you post just critisize something without any facts applied.

right and your style is why the gap continues to grow in wealth between the have's and the have nots.
Guess which one is uneducated by group. LOFL

I would much rather be uneducated that educated and stupit like you.
Wouldn't have made it thru school without that curve would ya ?

topmoron.... I haven't been predicting a downturn very long. It has only been since June that I began doing so based on what we are seeing in the housing market as well as with the energy and grain price increases. But please, keep trotting out your tired old name calling.... THAT will show us.

Topolopolous has a habit of taking the worst thing that anyone has ever said about the economy - not just on this board, but anywhere - and immediately applying it to anyone who talks about this economy in realistic terms. "You all were screaming recession for years"...that kind of thing....

right and your style is why the gap continues to grow in wealth between the have's and the have nots.
Guess which one is uneducated by group. LOFL

yeah, let's all line up behind the educated elite! A college degree means everything.... from the inability to use correct grammar to constantly misspelling words they taught you in grade school. Top is living proof that a degree in and of itself does not make a person educated. Nor does a lack of degree define a person as ignorant.

Please top, continu too teech us wit ur super duper smart edumacation.

i suck at spelling as well. Apparently my town went with the democratic pushed phonics when i was a lad and i never recovered.

i suck at spelling as well. Apparently my town went with the democratic pushed phonics when i was a lad and i never recovered.

I'm not really a "grammar police" kind of guy, but there is a difference between sucking at spelling, and bordering on illiteracy...

SF you have been here but a few months. So if you want to include yourself in the morons I called out feel free.
Lorax, you and I have been going at it on the economy for two years.
And a lot of my fellow dems have been whinning about the gap between the have's and the have nots.
The biggest thing between the two groups besides degree's is active investment constantly.

"Lorax, you and I have been going at it on the economy for two years."

Sure have. And I've been telling you that the fundamentals suck, that housing prices were overinflated, that people have been borrowing too much and that the resulting credit crunch would not bode well for our fiscal health in the future.

You have fought me on each point, and dismissed each concern. From an economic standpoint, your views have exceeded idealism; they are child-like in their detachment from reality.

The coming economic problems have been building for years. Anyone who could not see that is not really too bright.

us you don't warrant anymore response
Lorax, please explain to me how 4.9% last qtr sucks and 5.8% in the qtr we started this debate.
Also have you not gained a lot of wealth over the last 2 years?

us you don't warrant anymore response
Lorax, please explain to me how 4.9% last qtr sucks and 5.8% in the qtr we started this debate.
Also have you not gained a lot of wealth over the last 2 years?

See - already you've lost the debate. I'm talking about FUNDAMENTALS.

You argue based on snapshots. We're really talking about apples & oranges.

And it IS weird, because you say (very often) how well you do in the market. For someone with such a limited vision on what is going on, that doesn't seem possible.

See - already you've lost the debate. I'm talking about FUNDAMENTALS.

You argue based on snapshots. We're really talking about apples & oranges.

And it IS weird, because you say (very often) how well you do in the market. For someone with such a limited vision on what is going on, that doesn't seem possible.

I believe that he does indeed do well in the market. He sticks predominantly to oil (the industry he works in) and technology (an area of interest to him). You can indeed do well in the market when you focus exclusively on things you know well, while at the same time being ignorant on the conditions of the economy.

that is exactly what I do freak
Lorax, what the hell are you talking about
how is the GDP for the last 8 qtrs a snapshot. I'm not saying just the third qtr I'm saying since we started arguing about it iN Jan 06 growth has been real good.

Back