recession fear mongers: Economy best in four years

and if your poor now you'll likely always be poor
sure lie about the facts if you want. Growth has been good for two years while you have been whinning.
And like a lot of turbo-libs you despise wealth. Do you even read about it. Its going up not down. How can one talk about credit debt without including personal asset growthmore than doubling the the debt growth.
Also Housing was up 70% in 5 yrs now down 5%. Not even close to the end of the world even if and when it gets alot worse. 65% of the value is still there.

and if your poor now you'll likely always be poor
sure lie about the facts if you want. Growth has been good for two years while you have been whinning.
And like a lot of turbo-libs you despise wealth. Do you even read about it. Its going up not down. How can one talk about credit debt without including personal asset growthmore than doubling the the debt growth.
Also Housing was up 70% in 5 yrs now down 5%. Not even close to the end of the world even if and when it gets alot worse. 65% of the value is still there.

I actually think part of the problem is that house is so artificially high.

I love weath. That's why it bothers me when short-sighted, investment hack cheerleaders (not naming any names here) can't understand that we have not had anything resembling a fiscal policy for years. Because that will end up hurting people's ability to acquire wealth, in a big way.

he did not
I do know where he's coming from
it's his far left "pligth of the average Joe card" which is not = to the economy
I would agree with " average Joe is in for a world of hurt".

lori, the economy can be good with bad fiscal policy you moron.
But, I'd agree it can be and will be better under the next dem administation.
And wait for it supercoldcaller. Returns will be higher under the dems.

"supercoldcaller"

Oh, man - I love that!

The thing is, I'd actually love it if Topolopolous was right. I just don't think he is.

he did not
I do know where he's coming from
it's his far left "pligth of the average Joe card" which is not = to the economy
I would agree with " average Joe is in for a world of hurt".

Top what I am getting from your posts is this: The “average Joe” is going to be in bad shape for a while, but that won’t hurt the economy because you claimed yesterday that the top 20% spend more than the middle 40% or something like that?

Let’s say that all of that is true. You are still decimating the middle class in this country and saying that is ok. And if it is ok because the super-rich are now so wealthy they can prop up the economy by themselves, you have just created two classes of people, and put the majority in the “have not” class.

That’s a great foundation for a revolution. Not a 1776 kind, but a pre-new deal kind. And this time, there might be no FDR comes along to save capitalism. It might not win.

Good observation, Darla. I have found that the toposaurus doesn't really care about the "average joe" all that much, and is okay as long as the very wealthy are doing fine.

It's not my outlook, but at least he's honest about it...

lori, the economy can be good with bad fiscal policy you moron.
But, I'd agree it can be and will be better under the next dem administation.
And wait for it supercoldcaller. Returns will be higher under the dems.

Really, please explain why topofdamorons. What could you possibly be basing that assertation on? Please tell me it is something more than your idiotic "who was in the White House" crap.

Back