Retroactive threadbans

Yurt, aka YaYa apparently is the type of human being who considers libel and slander to be all in good fun. As far as I can tell, it is something only socially inept losers do!

Since I have free reign now to tell you exactly how I know YaYa is Yurt, I will.

Probably eight years ago, noticing apparently that I lived in California. Yurt pm'd me asking me asking where I was from. I told him a town called Cambria. I actually do not even live there, but just told Yurt I did just as a fake out, because I do not trust rightwingers. So Yurt is the only human being I ever told in my life that I live in Cambria.

Fast forward to when YaYa shows up here, and YaYa thought it would be funny to let slip in a post that he knew I lived in "Cambria". I never told that to anyone but Yurt.

The question to me is, what kind of loser creates a new handle, and then vehemently denies he is Yurt....when it is obvious to everyone that YaYa is Yurt. The relentless denials are freakisly weird and creepy, I tell ya!

I remember Yurt talking about that, some years ago.

Something about him talking to someone living in Cambria.

It was like a "hey, guess what" thing.

As long as someone doesn't don't stalk another poster personally/in real life and post that information here, there, and everywhere... it's all in good fun...Right?:)
Isn't that the joy of internet forums? How sad some just can't seem to understand that....
I think we need a thread for those who understand and don't need more than that....
Smoked pork shoulder (in there now), homemade sauerkraut, collards, hoppin john, cornbread, peach cobbler...and a prime rib...lol
Lucky New Year's Eve prep has begun!

OH, no no no.

See there was this certain poster who had talked years ago, about working with her brother and when it was brought back up; she harassed the MODs so much, about it, that they said never to refer to it again.

:truestory:

I made no claim about golden showers and Russian blackmail, liar.....

I did laugh about it, though.

Try harder.
I laughed as well. It was funny, true or not true. It also fits Trump’s childish, vindictive nature. Obama, he felt, humiliated him. He has said on record, he always gets back at people, it may take him time, but he doesn’t forget. He feels he needs to try to humiliate people as he has felt humiliated.

since it is the 30th I am pissed at Yaya denying he is Yurt......forget about me taking my next turn being Yurt.....

HEY, no fair.
You have to take your turn, from the 1st to the 10th, or else I'll have to be Yurt for 15 days and that only leaves Yaya for the last part of the month.

Now man up and take your turn.

so make yaya do 20 days....I'm through......I'm going to be Rana for a while......she's cool......she gets to decide who goes to heaven......if any of the board lib'ruls die while on duty I get to send them to hell for eternity......

Yurt, aka YaYa apparently is the type of human being who considers libel and slander to be all in good fun. As far as I can tell, it is something only socially inept losers do!

Since I have free reign now to tell you exactly how I know YaYa is Yurt, I will.

Probably eight years ago, noticing apparently that I lived in California. Yurt pm'd me asking me asking where I was from. I told him a town called Cambria. I actually do not even live there, but just told Yurt I did just as a fake out, because I do not trust rightwingers. So Yurt is the only human being I ever told in my life that I live in Cambria.

Fast forward to when YaYa shows up here, and YaYa thought it would be funny to let slip in a post that he knew I lived in "Cambria". I never told that to anyone but Yurt.

The question to me is, what kind of loser creates a new handle, and then vehemently denies he is Yurt....when it is obvious to everyone that YaYa is Yurt. The relentless denials are freakisly weird and creepy, I tell ya!

I saw that post. He tried to claim he was typing "Cypress" and it auto-filled to "Cambria." What a buffoon!

I laughed as well. It was funny, true or not true. It also fits Trump’s childish, vindictive nature. Obama, he felt, humiliated him. He has said on record, he always gets back at people, it may take him time, but he doesn’t forget. He feels he needs to try to humiliate people as he has felt humiliated.

Perhaps I should introduce Trump to a Dominatrix I know and learned under.She could teach Trump the fun painful side of humiliation! :-)

Yes I distrust him based on things he's said about me and others here. Do you trust him because he's on your side?

Maybe you can point out some things I've posted about trump that are flat-out lies. And back them up with documentation.

Is he on my side?

Did I say you posted flat out lies about Trump?

What has Grind said that is untrue? Back it up with documentation.

Is he on my side?

Did I say you posted flat out lies about Trump?

What has Grind said that is untrue? Back it up with documentation.

You've been here forever and a day and you don't know that he's on your side?

What is my worldview that you're referring to here: "Why do you readily believe anything about Trump that fits your world view?" You claim you didn't vote for trump yet you slam his critics on a daily basis.

Why don't you ask grind to back up his claims with documentation?

You've been here forever and a day and you don't know that he's on your side?

What is my worldview that you're referring to here: "Why do you readily believe anything about Trump that fits your world view?" You claim you didn't vote for trump yet you slam his critics on a daily basis.

Why don't you ask grind to back up his claims with documentation?

I've been here about a year and a half.

I also slam Trump. But you'll never acknowledge that. You quickly believe the piss story, the accusations of sexual harassment etc, don't be obtuse.

Typical you, make a claim and then fail to back it up. I have NO IDEA what claims he has made that you allege to be false. YOU made a claim that he is a liar, prove your claim with documentation, or will you be two faced about that as well?

Back