SARS-COV2 evolving to become a mass killer

That SARS-COV2 would turn out to wreck our bodies over time and eventually cause mass mortality is something that Bret and Heather were worried about in May Year 1 (though it now looks like this bug was out of the lab even in Sep 2019....we probably need to start calling 2020 year 2).

I have long believed that this bug has been on the loose since about Oct 7. I think I will turn out to be close.....this we will know at some point.

Robert F Kennedy, Jr. has lost his mind. His own family says so. He endorsed and distributed an anti-vax movie that contained no facts, just innuendo.

The bottom line is - we should get our medical advice, not from insane lawyers or from a MAGA freak on a discussion forum but from our doctor and the CDC.

This twumpworld propaganda is one reason you got your ass handed to you last week.

I have long believed that this bug has been on the loose since about Oct 7. I think I will turn out to be close.....this we will know at some point.

So, is this one of your predictions, like trump will resign 3 months into his presidency?

Do you ever get tired of being proven wrong?

So, is this one of your predictions, like trump will resign 3 months into his presidency?

Do you ever get tired of being proven wrong?

Hmmm...How would you know what he predicted 3 months into Trump's presidency if you only joined this site in Apr. 2022? Sock it to us :whoa:

Hawk was banned from DP, another discussion site before I was.

Liar. I never even took a vacation that I can remember. What happened is that I was told that the mods had decided that I needed to go, so I could either go willingly or go by points, and I am not the only one they have done this with.

It should be easy to check out, they used to have a members list where the names are kept, some of them say "Banned".

Lurch reminds of Dutch....constant lying and abusive behaviour.

You will notice that I rarely respond to his provocations.

Geert has said that he has been wrong on the timeline, he thought doomsday would be here by now. He says that the immune system has proven to be more flexible than he knew.

BUT...he also says that the only way it does not get here is if he is an idiot.

And he most certainly is not.

A few is more than 2, less than some. Tik tok, we’ll see in another “couple” won’t we?

I’ll check back with you next month on this. Deal?

You dont need to talk to me to figure out if Geert is right....leave me out of it.

According to Geert the Mass Vax Program was always deeply idiotic, the majority of experts either have no idea what they are talking about or will not tell the truth, most of the people who took the jabs will eventually regret it, and Africa wins COVID.....the opposite of what the WOKE told us for almost two years.....till the evidence made them look stupid every time that they said again that Africa would get the worst of it because of poverty and because they are black many of them.

Liar. I never even took a vacation that I can remember. What happened is that I was told that the mods had decided that I needed to go, so I could either go willingly or go by points, and I am not the only one they have done this with.

Total horseshit. Either you're banned or you're not.

Back