Should childcare be subsidized??

You are the Evince of the far right. Just as fucking stupid.

You said you choose to do something for someone else's kids. In other words, you've taken it on as a responsibility. As long as I'm forced to pay taxes for something that I have no responsibility paying, people like you aren't doing enough.

I don't owe someone else's kids a damn thing.

You said you choose to do something for someone else's kids. In other words, you've taken it on as a responsibility. As long as I'm forced to pay taxes for something that I have no responsibility paying, people like you aren't doing enough.

I don't owe someone else's kids a damn thing.

Read what the thread is about. Seriously. You come in not even knowing and start making comments. Like Evince.

Read what the thread is about. Seriously. You come in not even knowing and start making comments. Like Evince.

The thread is about subsidizing childcare. Not one person's place to subsidize that or anything else for another person or their kids.

The thread is about subsidizing childcare. Not one person's place to subsidize that or anything else for another person or their kids.

So why are you talking about food stamps? It appears you have zero problem with your tax monies going to keeping people home and not working to raise kids. You are the last person I thought would have no problem with that.

More than one. Employees. Do you honestly think I give a rats ass if you believe me or not? As far as more volunteers, how about you put your money where your mouth is and step up to the plate? Think you can do it?

IF you do, it's YOUR choice. Do you honestly think anyone believes you do? If all those of you who say you do actually did, the rest of us wouldn't be forced to subsidized kids coming from a piece of pussy we didn't get.

IF you do, it's YOUR choice. Do you honestly think anyone believes you do? If all those of you who say you do actually did, the rest of us wouldn't be forced to subsidized kids coming from a piece of pussy we didn't get.

Only the ones that are not man or woman enough to do what is right. Other than that, I sleep good at night.

So why are you talking about food stamps? It appears you have zero problem with your tax monies going to keeping people home and not working to raise kids. You are the last person I thought would have no problem with that.

Follow along or sign off, motherfucker. Your choice.

I have a problem with any subsidy where I hold no responsibility to the situation. It's not my responsibility to subsidize anyone's childcare or the feeding of their kids. If they can't meet that responsibility, tough shit.

Follow along or sign off, motherfucker. Your choice.

I have a problem with any subsidy where I hold no responsibility to the situation. It's not my responsibility to subsidize anyone's childcare or the feeding of their kids. If they can't meet that responsibility, tough shit.

Why are you talking about feeding anyones kids? Follow along yourself you dumb fuck. So why are you so into keeping people on welfare instead of working? Hoping to keep what income you have now?

Only the ones that are not man or woman enough to do what is right. Other than that, I sleep good at night.

What is right? Since when did it become your place to make that determination for me, son? I don't owe someone else's kids a damn thing. The ones that produced those kids do. If they aren't doing it, that's just more opportunities for bleeding hearts like you to do it with YOUR money. I'll keep MINE for ME and MY family. You do know that the reason discussions like this take place is because those with the responsibility aren't meeting it?

Why are you talking about feeding anyones kids? Follow along yourself you dumb fuck. So why are you so into keeping people on welfare instead of working? Hoping to keep what income you have now?

I'd do away with welfare and let all those like you that CLAIM you do things prove that you do them. It's not about keeping people on welfare. It's about those with a responsibility to themselves and their children meeting that responsibility instead of constantly expecting others to do it for them.

Head Start children fare better years later.* Researching the long-term impacts of Head Start, Harvard’s David Deming found that children who participated in the program between 1984 and 1990 later were more likely to complete high school, less likely to be out of school and out of work, and less likely to be in poor health.* Head Start, he concluded, “closes one-third of the gap” on a combined measure of adult outcomes “between children with median and bottom-quartile family income.”* Some questions remain about whether the advantage that Head Start children enjoy when they enter kindergarten endures in later school years, and there is broad agreement that policymakers should pursue further reforms to strengthen the program’s impacts in these areas.* But Deming tracked children for a longer period, beyond just their school years, and he found that the program’s positive influence is evident in later years in various important areas of children’s lives such as high school completion, college enrollment, health status, and being either employed or in school. [37]
Similarly, the University of Chicago’s Jens Ludwig and the University of California at Davis’ Douglas Miller find evidence that Head Start has a positive effect on children’s health — specifically, that mortality rates among children aged 5 to 9 fell due to screenings conducted as part of Head Start’s health services.[38]

this

What is right? Since when did it become your place to make that determination for me, son? I don't owe someone else's kids a damn thing. The ones that produced those kids do. If they aren't doing it, that's just more opportunities for bleeding hearts like you to do it with YOUR money. I'll keep MINE for ME and MY family. You do know that the reason discussions like this take place is because those with the responsibility aren't meeting it?

LMAO! Son? How about you get your head out your ass there Evince Jr. I do not know how either one you manage to breath with your heads that far up your own asses.

I'd do away with welfare and let all those like you that CLAIM you do things prove that you do them. It's not about keeping people on welfare. It's about those with a responsibility to themselves and their children meeting that responsibility instead of constantly expecting others to do it for them.

you hate the poor huh

who was it that taught you to hate the poor

You sound a bit jealous there poor boy. Whats the matter? Minimum wage not cutting it for you? Cannot even afford to give a homeless guy a bottle of water or a sandwich?

LMAO! Son? How about you get your head out your ass there Evince Jr. I do not know how either one you manage to breath with your heads that far up your own asses.

thaat sciencey stuff scared you huh

breath slow and deep

then read the sciencey stuff

That's right, son. You can't be old enough to be considered a man or you'd act like one. You don't get determine what's right for anyone but yourself. That last thing it's your place to do it make that determination for me. If someone can't support the kids they produced, tough shit. I don't owe them a thing. If you think you do, provide it yourself and leave me out of it. MINE is for ME and MY family not some fucking freeloading piece of shit unwilling to do what they should be doing for themselves or their own damn kids.

Back