Speaking of Wives

what are you going to do if I don't feel like it?

Call me names, call me an idiot, say I have no schooling?

All that's been done already by you...ENLIGHTENEND ONES..

You'll have to try something new.:cof1:

I do what I want! Yeah I'm 12 and have sex with 36 year old men, and i want a baby!

That would be you cupcake....

BB hits on anything with a heart beat.

I'm still psychologically damaged from when he asked me to bend over and take it like a man. Yikes.

Nobody's hitting on Meme but him.

You are the moron that talks about all your trips and kissy hug hugs to darla and Lady T...not me bison breath ...and how do you know that maybe meme and me have or have not something going on...I don't fantasize like you weirdos do!:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, just admitt it you are gay..and love the bathhouses in SF..you turn everything into sex 'gay sex' on this board...ya think no one noticed...metro-man...

Last edited:
Um how long have you not been paying attention to the news or papers?

Wow..How did papers get in my post..I sure didn't say that, now did I.

You do have a habit of adding shit into what someone say's..

cherrios.

Wow..How did papers get in my post..I sure didn't say that, now did I.

You do have a habit of adding shit into what someone say's..

cherrios.

Meme the papers cover that too. If you had been reading the papers you would have known she was campaigning.

her ass is about as big as yours...DD! Better be careful cypress will be after you!

So Darla has a nice ass? Thanks for letting me know. I willwatch out for cypress, however I'm not really worried about gay guys on message boards. I might even give them my address so they can send Christmas Cards.

Meme the papers cover that too. If you had been reading the papers you would have known she was campaigning.

LOL. I was content to let her marinate in her own ignorance in her assertion that Cindy "Pill-head" McCain wasn't stumping for the cryptkeeper. But the ownage you and Darla are giving her is proving to be even more entertaining.

So Darla has a nice ass? Thanks for letting me know. I willwatch out for cypress, however I'm not really worried about gay guys on message boards. I might even give them my address so they can send Christmas Cards.

LOL. This thread got so funny. Anytime that drunk gets involved in it, you never know where it's going to go.

LOL. I was content to let her marinate in her own ignorance in her assertion that Cindy "Pill-head" McCain wasn't stumping for the cryptkeeper. But the ownage you and Darla are giving her is proving to be even more entertaining.

I marvel at how little it takes for you ENLIGHTENED LIBERALS to get your jollies off..it doesn't take much does it..

Such small people you all can be. Whatever it takes for you.

I marvel at how little it takes for you ENLIGHTENED LIBERALS to get your jollies off..it doesn't take much does it..

Such small people you all can be. Whatever it takes for you.

Ahh c'mon. Don't hate on the Starbucks drinking hippies. They just want to take your guns away and keep you from doing your husbands dishes.

Back