Speaking of Wives

What.....!

So Darla has a nice ass? Thanks for letting me know. I willwatch out for cypress, however I'm not really worried about gay guys on message boards. I might even give them my address so they can send Christmas Cards.

I haven't a clue as to what your or darlas ass looks like, nor do I care...as for the gay postcards thingee...omg!... expect a Christmas greeting early from cippie...I think he has a crush on the 'Village People' though...not sure, as I am not savvy of homosexuals hitting statagies...just a old fasioned hetro guy...but this is entertaining between ebay and craigs list dealings...:cof1:

I marvel at how little it takes for you ENLIGHTENED LIBERALS to get your jollies off..it doesn't take much does it..

Such small people you all can be. Whatever it takes for you.

Translation: I got owned b/c I pulled something out of my a$$. Now I'm going to try to pretend my being called out as a stereotypical ignorant con is because they are elitists.

Too bad they won't let me forget that I was blatently wrong when I said, "McCain's wife isn't running around campaigning for her husband"

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1994-09-08/news/opiate-for-the-mrs/

did you know she used employee names to get perscriptions?

Cindy McCain lied about drug treatment she claims to have undergone. Although she told reporters she went into a residential drug treatment program earlier this year, she told investigators she had treatment during 1991 and 1992. Whom did she lie to--investigators or reporters?

• If Cindy McCain did undergo treatment before 1994, as she told investigators, the senator's claim that he didn't learn of his wife's addiction until this January simply defies credibility.

• Cindy McCain and Jay Smith lied about her status with federal prosecutors. She told a Tucson reporter she had already completed a pretrial diversion program. Smith told another reporter that the case had come to "resolution." In fact, Cindy McCain hasn't even been accepted into a diversion program.

• Jay Smith misled the Arizona Republic when he said that Gosinski had, in an act of retribution, tipped federal Drug Enforcement Administration agents after failing to get a cash settlement. In fact, Gosinski was talking to the DEA 11 months before he ever filed his wrongful termination claim.

• Tom Gosinski no longer has a civil lawsuit against Cindy McCain. It died of neglect this summer.

Get a grip Lady T.........

Translation: I got owned b/c I pulled something out of my a$$. Now I'm going to try to pretend my being called out as a stereotypical ignorant con is because they are elitists.

Too bad they won't let me forget that I was blatently wrong when I said, "McCain's wife isn't running around campaigning for her husband"

You come across as a self indulgent look at me I am the cutest girl in the room...fact is most guys like meme and her girl next door personna...yours is a dime a dozen 'check my barbie boobs guys, aren't they cute'...no they aren't, only your plastic surgeon appreciates his work...:confused:;)

You are the typical........

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1994-09-08/news/opiate-for-the-mrs/

did you know she used employee names to get perscriptions?

Cindy McCain lied about drug treatment she claims to have undergone. Although she told reporters she went into a residential drug treatment program earlier this year, she told investigators she had treatment during 1991 and 1992. Whom did she lie to--investigators or reporters?

• If Cindy McCain did undergo treatment before 1994, as she told investigators, the senator's claim that he didn't learn of his wife's addiction until this January simply defies credibility.

• Cindy McCain and Jay Smith lied about her status with federal prosecutors. She told a Tucson reporter she had already completed a pretrial diversion program. Smith told another reporter that the case had come to "resolution." In fact, Cindy McCain hasn't even been accepted into a diversion program.

• Jay Smith misled the Arizona Republic when he said that Gosinski had, in an act of retribution, tipped federal Drug Enforcement Administration agents after failing to get a cash settlement. In fact, Gosinski was talking to the DEA 11 months before he ever filed his wrongful termination claim.

• Tom Gosinski no longer has a civil lawsuit against Cindy McCain. It died of neglect this summer.

Jealous housewife...Cindy is actually cute so you just have to dig dirt for attention...!

You come across as a self indulgent look at me I am the cutest girl in the room...fact is most guys like meme and her girl next door personna...yours is a dime a dozen 'check my barbie boobs guys, aren't they cute'...no they aren't, only your plastic surgeon appreciates his work...:confused:;)

Don't listen to him LadyT, barbie boobs are hot. He's just triyng to spit game, playing hard to get.

Oh bullshit..I could care less being so called owned by you all..you act like you just won a war or something, Whatever blows your alls Enlightened ones skirts up..

cheerios..

In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin,[29] which she initially took to alleviate pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs[30][31] and to ease emotional stress during the Keating Five scandal,[29] which involved her as a bookkeeper who had difficulty finding receipts.[16] The addiction progressed to where she resorted to stealing drugs from her own AVMT.[30] During 1992, Tom Gosinski, the director of government and international affairs for AVMT, discovered her drug theft.[32] Subsequently in 1992, her parents staged an intervention to force her to get help;[16] she told her husband about her problem, attended a drug treatment facility, began outpatient sessions, and ended her three years of active addiction.[29] A hysterectomy in 1993 resolved her back pain.[29][31]

So she was so wacked out on drugs her parents had to do an intervention and her husband didnt know until after?

If Cindy McCain did undergo treatment before 1994, as she told investigators, the senator's claim that he didn't learn of his wife's addiction until this January simply defies credibility.

Subsequently in 1992, her parents staged an intervention to force her to get help;[16] she told her husband about her problem, attended a drug treatment facility, began outpatient sessions, and ended her three years of active addiction.[29] A hysterectomy in 1993 resolved her back pain.[29][31]

People these two parragraphs show McCain lied about knowing about his wifes drug addiction.

This all lined up with the keating 5 scandal too.

Back