Study finds that Republicans swallow fake news more than Democrats

And that's exactly why he switched parties. He believes in and stands for nothing other than self-promotion. The (D)s would have laughed him off the ballot -- despite the fact that for years he openly supported women's choice and other LW causes.

I don't think so. He stopped supporting the Dem party when they nominated Obama in 2008. Remember when he lambasted Obama for eight years while he was president? But you're right. Trump belongs in the RepubliQan party. Birds of a feather...

The thread is correct. This board is proving it. Our rightys do not work from facts and the truth.

Lying and propaganda are political tools of the Republican party. They have to resort to this because they can't win elections promoting their policies. No wonder over the last 30 years of presidential elections, they've only won the popular vote ONCE.

For the sake of discussion please allow me to ask this. Whether one is on the right or left if you’re in a group with 10:1 people thinking one way do you think if the majority believes something others in that group will call them out? I mean if I believe something, and others who think like me believe the same thing, are we really going to think we’re believing fake news?

I’ll just use one example. I preface by saying clearly there are issues with policing in this country. When it comes to police killing unarmed black men the Washington Post posted the numbers and a couple of years ago the number was like 13 and didn’t vary much from that in different years. Yet I would read these threads on Facebook (of which people I know participated in) were talking about cops killing hundreds, if not thousands, of unarmed black men each year. And no one stepped in and said that’s inaccurate and you’re spreading misinformation.

Whether it’s peer pressure or just tribalism to not want to speak out amongst like minds but it’s an issue

She is the last one to talk regarding fake news, her confirmation bias is off the scale.

Lying and propaganda are political tools of the Republican party. They have to resort to this because they can't win elections promoting their policies. No wonder over the last 30 years of presidential elections, they've only won the popular vote ONCE.

You're one of the biggest liars on the board, you don't have a leg to stand on.

IT WASN'T REPUBLICANS WHO SWALLOWED THE SPOOFEEDINGS OF THREE+ YEARS OF SEDITIOUS RUSSIA LIES, JUSSIE SMOLEET HOAX, WITMER HOAX, AND, OF COURSE ,THE HUNTER BIDEN CRIME LOG COVERUP.... ETC., ETC., ETC....WAS IT? :cool:

Wait until November...

Ignorance breeds gullibility. That's why Trump loves the poorly-educated

Stupid or poorly-educated people are easier to manipulate than smarter or better educated people. Trump isn't a genius or even stable, but he certainly knows who to manipulate.

Stupid or poorly-educated people are easier to manipulate than smarter or better educated people. Trump isn't a genius or even stable, but he certainly knows who to manipulate.

True. Just look at the Jan 6 right wing insurrectionists.

87b303c8e5e85957558cc46d63ca574e--funniest-photos-hilarious-photos.jpg

Gawd, you're such a fuckin' DoucheLord Gigantamus of an asshat.

You are teh stupid, fuckin' jackwagon. You prove it it daily.

Thanks! Does a prize come with that?

Yes, but I'm happy and, TBH, I'm a big enough of an asshole to settle for happiness. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! LOL

Best of luck to you, Matt! :thup:

Back