The Church should respect tough questions

Where did I imply that? Copy and paste my words. The level of my credibility as perceived by others is not in my control so I don't spend much time worrying about that.
You wrote leftism results in excommunication.

I assume excommunication prevents one from getting into heaven.

You wrote leftism results in excommunication.

I assume excommunication prevents one from getting into heaven.
No I didn't. I said going afoul of leftist dogma results in excommunication. If you're a "good" leftist you get to keep your job and or your business. Refuse to bake a cake for a tranny freak and you end up excommunicated in hell or the atheistic leftist version of hell. In court or better yet out of business. The landscape is littered with the corpses of people who didn't the leftist inquisition

No I didn't. I said going afoul of leftist dogma results in excommunication. If you're a "good" leftist you get to keep your job and or your business. Refuse to bake a cake for a tranny freak and you end up excommunicated in hell or the atheistic leftist version of hell. In court or better yet out of business. The landscape is littered with the corpses of people who didn't the leftist inquisition

Yup. And if you so much as speak out against Trump you get excommunicated from the GOP. Just ask Liz Cheney. Or Mitt Romney.

Cancel culture is a two-sided blade.

Yup. And if you so much as speak out against Trump you get excommunicated from the GOP. Just ask Liz Cheney. Or Mitt Romney.

Cancel culture is a two-sided blade.
Not the same at all and it's asinine to advance that argument. Romney is still in office and the other got voted. Neither has lost their livelihoods or had to spend money on legal fees..stfu

This has been explained to you now several times. There are resources available to explain it to you.

Here's a handy chart. IT's simple with bright colors so you will be able to understand it.

maxresdefault.jpg
I've seen that kind of chart dozens upon dozens of times during the many decades I have discussed this topic with people who call themselves atheists...and come away thinking they remind me of the Libertarian Chart whih is designed so damn near everyone will end up thinking they are libertarians.

I do not "believe" that any gods exist, but I am not an atheist.

I also do not "believe" there are no gods, but I am not a theist.

The chart is...(substitute here whatever you will) bullshit.

I say again: If you actually did put much thought, consideration, and examination into it...you would have determined that you do not "believe" there are any gods AND you would have determined that you do not "believe" there are no gods...which is to say you would have arrived at agnosticism...not atheism.

Atheists have decided to hijack agnosticism (the so-called weak atheists)...I suspect because they want to increase the intelligence level of atheism.

I've seen that kind of chart dozens upon dozens of times during the many decades I have discussed this topic with people who call themselves atheists...and come away thinking they remind me of the Libertarian Chart whih is designed so damn near everyone will end up thinking they are libertarians.

I do not "believe" that any gods exist, but I am not an atheist.

I also do not "believe" there are no gods, but I am not a theist.

The chart is...(substitute here whatever you will) bullshit.

I say again: If you actually did put much thought, consideration, and examination into it...you would have determined that you do not "believe" there are any gods AND you would have determined that you do not "believe" there are no gods...which is to say you would have arrived at agnosticism...not atheism.

Atheists have decided to hijack agnosticism (the so-called weak atheists)...I suspect because they want to increase the intelligence level of atheism.

I'm fascinated that you are unable to understand precision in language and philosophy.

NURSE! NURSE! Ross needs more pudding.
Oh, my. Amateur hour. The kind of thing the teenagers attempt.

You are twenty years of age or older. I suspect you are in your late 30's or early 40's...if you are willing to share that information.

Ya know...as part of the fun.

You seem really active. Guess it's because you aren't near the "sundown hours" when the sundown effect settles in.
I'm 87...gonna be 88 in August if I make it that far.

If that has something to do with "sundown."

You are once again being imprecise.

Oh, my. Amateur hour. The kind of thing the teenagers attempt.

You are twenty years of age or older. I suspect you are in your late 30's or early 40's...if you are willing to share that information.

Ya know...as part of the fun.

I'm having fun. I thought that was all you cared about.

Back