The Ethics of Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
it needs to be illegal so insurance companies don't overprescribe it to carry out their population reduction agenda.
Canada is already pushing for euthanasia on patients without a terminal illness. That's the canary in a coal mine for population reduction. As if covid wasn't enough. A child with epilepsy or depression can ask the state for assisted suicide and their parents have no say in the matter.

True story.

Canada is already pushing for euthanasia on patients without a terminal illness. That's the canary in a coal mine for population reduction. As if covid wasn't enough. A child with epilepsy or depression can ask the state for assisted suicide and their parents have no say in the matter.

True story.

Most of what you post on this forum is false.

I flat out refuse to cheer on those who do suicide, proclaiming them to be victims, as the WOKE instruct.

They can lick my balls.

I just want to correct one little thing here:... The ChristiansCatholic church always said that you dont. (sic)

That's correct. Some people think Catholics consider abortion to be the gravest sin, when the real position is to support life "from the womb to the tomb," one of those catchy little phrases.

It is only a matter of time before the Anti-Human Woke proclaim those who decide to suicide as heros.

The more humans offloaded from the planet the better according to them.

In the US, Sybil.
Terry, nobody asks vegetables for input.

Get a fucking clue and keep up with the conversation.
Terry, you just worry about not taxing your remaining brain stem. I'll determine the context of any discussions.

Besides you, who gives a fuck what the suicide rate is in other countries?
The people in the other countries and me, the person determining the context.

Terry, you just keep relaxing ... because that's all you can really do.

That's correct. Some people think Catholics consider abortion to be the gravest sin, when the real position is to support life "from the womb to the tomb," one of those catchy little phrases.
Catholics have their levels of sins, with the seven "Mortal Sins" being the gravest of them all ... and none of them is "suicide" or "abortion."

1. Lust
2. Gluttony
3. Avarice
4. Sloth
5. Anger
6. Envy
7. Pride

Anger is worse than abortion. Apparently it's worse to lust than it is to rape.

I don't mean to bash on Catholics. I normally make sport of all religious dogma. You should see me skewer Climate Change.

Topic is suicide, not homicide.
I forgot, you're a stupid, undereducated leftist who holds little prospect of understanding my posts.

Allow me to give you emergency assistance: It is suicide to walk through many parts of Detroit. It is suicide (via starvation) to remain in Venezuela.

The topic is suicide.

Let me know if any of this is sinking in.

I forgot, you're a stupid, undereducated leftist who holds little prospect of understanding my posts.

Allow me to give you emergency assistance: It is suicide to walk through many parts of Detroit. It is suicide (via starvation) to remain in Venezuela.

The topic is suicide.

Let me know if any of this is sinking in.

boring troll

I tend to ignore people like that, who write something and refuse to discuss it.
As you should. Don't put yourself though the aggravation of being totally confused by explanations and clarifications full of multisyllabic words that are taught well AFTER the third grade. This is why I keep telling you to just ignore my posts. There isn't any hope of you understanding them and you are guaranteed to become flushed and flustered.

It's just not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back