The God Equation

You want to make laws against other people beliefs including other Christians

You dont want democracy

You don’t want black people to vote

That’s some big time hate

I also believe Jesus was a great philosopher

You just think people should HATE each other if they are not exactly the same
If only you did believe that....Then you would know what I actually think...
I'm never sure where your very bizarre "theories" come from...Not my posts, that's for sure...;)

You want to make laws against other people beliefs including other Christians

You dont want democracy

You don’t want black people to vote

That’s some big time hate
Don't you want people to take you seriously? If so, you've got to start posting seriously....truthfully....honestly....factually...any combination...;)

Don't you want people to take you seriously? If so, you've got to start posting seriously....truthfully....honestly....factually...any combination...;)

mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies. The immune response is what causes our bodies to make the antibodies needed to protect us from getting infected if exposed to the coronavirus.
There are rumors that mRNA vaccines will alter our DNA because the RNA molecule can convert information stored in DNA into proteins. That’s simply, not true. It’s critical to note that the mRNA vaccines never enter the nucleus of the cell, where our DNA is stored. After injection, the mRNA from the vaccine is released into the cytoplasm of the cells. Once the viral protein is made and on the surface of the cell, mRNA is broken down and the body permanently gets rid of it, therefore making it impossible to change our DNA.

You deny science

You denied global warming science too

How did that work out?

If only you did believe that....Then you would know what I actually think...
I'm never sure where your very bizarre "theories" come from...Not my posts, that's for sure...;)

You supported everything trump, fox and the Republican Party has done

From lying us to war in Iraq to killing people with bad information about a deadly disease

Enough said

mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies. The immune response is what causes our bodies to make the antibodies needed to protect us from getting infected if exposed to the coronavirus.
There are rumors that mRNA vaccines will alter our DNA because the RNA molecule can convert information stored in DNA into proteins. That’s simply, not true. It’s critical to note that the mRNA vaccines never enter the nucleus of the cell, where our DNA is stored. After injection, the mRNA from the vaccine is released into the cytoplasm of the cells. Once the viral protein is made and on the surface of the cell, mRNA is broken down and the body permanently gets rid of it, therefore making it impossible to change our DNA.

You deny science

How did that work out?
Who denies science ? Or global warming? If you're accusing me, you'll have to find the evidence...;)
I think you mistake me for someone else...you're just so triggered by my ID you automatically overreact....

You did not quote a source that proves your “facts” were correct

You back lies here

You did that to yourself

Your WORD is not trustable

You did that to yourself
That's simply not true...now you're just lying...
I understand the trigger response...you're forgiven...

I don’t believe that his interpretation of god is correct

It’s legal for me to believe differently than him

Unlike you to me that doesn’t mean I hate him you hate whore
I strongly doubt most people's interpretations of God. Any that think God is hateful, wrathful, vengeful or other human qualities is an idiot.

I'm sure you think you believe that..but it's simply not true...
Start thinking for yourself...Stop listening (and reading and parroting) what others tell you....

That's right, Evince. Don't be like Katty Kathy here and repeat all the b.s. you see on Newsmax, OAN, and Breitbart -- and especially not the DailyStormer. :laugh:

Tesla was a lot of things including a genius.....just not a stable genius. ;)

Yes he was quite a different bird than most at the time

One generations odd balls can turn out to be another generations heros

It’s for us to suss out which generation got it wrong

Who denies science ? Or global warming? If you're accusing me, you'll have to find the evidence...;)
I think you mistake me for someone else...you're just so triggered by my ID you automatically overreact....

If you don't deny science, why then haven't you gotten the vaccine? As for triggered -- that would be you. You're lucky she even responds to you. Most don't any more as they've realized that you are an empty sack with no opinions or thoughts except those you've been fed by your steady diet of alt-Reichwing media.

Evince's quote on the mechanism by which the vaccines work is accurate even though you don't get it.

Think and speak for yourself, evince....can you do it?
And remember...a PM is more than likely just a private lie...;)

You deny science

How did that work out?

That's a very good explanation of how the vaccine works. Unfortunately you replied to a denier who is not vaxxed and who won't get vaxxed because "we don't know what's in it."

Think and speak for yourself, evince....can you do it?
And remember...a PM is more than likely just a private lie...;)

You are always against everything I say

That’s how I know your positions

So stop pretending

If you don't deny science, why then haven't you gotten the vaccine? As for triggered -- that would be you. You're lucky she even responds to you. Most don't any more as they've realized that you are an empty sack with no opinions or thoughts except those you've been fed by your steady diet of alt-Reichwing media.

Evince's quote on the mechanism by which the vaccines work is accurate even though you don't get it.
Will you explain why Harvard and MIT are desperate for funding?

Back