The God Equation

Jesus was one of the world great philosophers

He preached love and peace

He was human

He got some things wrong

https://www.harvard.edu › news › re...
Web results
Report Regarding Jeffrey Epstein's Connections to Harvard
May 1, 2020 — In line with the commitment I shared in September, those funds have ... Epstein did, however, make one substantially larger gift of $6.5 ...

So his gift bought him something?

Prove that

I don't hate anyone...It's obvious you do...Just compare out posts...;)
If you don't believe in God, that's fine....it's just odd you chose a gospel singer who did believe in him (and God) to be your queen...don't you agree? I'm not sure what you could possibly disagree with, though, if you're a woman of faith....he wants only what is best for people....
I'm not sure what "legality" has to do with any of this, however....;)

You just doxx them hoping they'll be killed?

What God do you believe in, TOP? What are the tenets of your beliefs?

Jesus was one of the world great philosophers

He preached love and peace

He was human

He got some things wrong

Worth noting is that Jesus did not found Christianity. Jesus was a Jew.

Christianity was founded by Paul and he based it on the death and resurrection of Jesus. The main reason Christian tradition even cares about the Jewish bible is that is supposedly prophecies Jesus.

I never quite understood why some people get mad at Christianity for the Old Testament, which is sacred Jewish scripture. If it makes one mad, why not take it out on the Jews?

There was a time when we had NO microscopes

We are currently at a stalemate

Like energy storage

One humans thoughts could change it all

None of the wavelengths of electromagnetic spectrum even come close to getting down to the Planck scale, so unless I am missing something, it would be impossible to directly image the string field. Somebody brilliant is going to have to figure out some indirect way to test whether or not there is a string field. As of now, the string field only exists as a mathematical construct

Christianity was founded by Paul and he based it on the death and resurrection of Jesus. The main reason Christian tradition even cares about the Jewish bible is that is supposedly prophecies Jesus.

I never quite understood why some people get mad at Christianity for the Old Testament, which is sacred Jewish scripture. If it makes one mad, why not take it out on the Jews?

I don't think mad is the correct term. A religion founded on a book that advocates grotesque evil is dangerous. Adherents will accept the evil as gospel. Dogma, be it Christian, Jewish, or Islamic, has been responsible for much evil throughout history, and the continues today. The Bible, both Old and New Testament, are accepted by Christians as the Word of God. That makes it a very, very dangerous work.

I don't think mad is the correct term. A religion founded on a book that advocates grotesque evil is dangerous. Adherents will accept the evil as gospel. Dogma, be it Christian, Jewish, or Islamic, has been responsible for much evil throughout history, and the continues today. The Bible, both Old and New Testament, are accepted by Christians as the Word of God. That makes it a very, very dangerous work.

I have always thought Christianity is not just wrong but dangerous. The idea that God cares more about a small ethnic group than the rest of the world is a horrible concept.

Agreed that Jesus was born of Jewish parents and was a rabbi....although my limited understanding of that term is like saying "I'm ordained by the Universal Life Church"...which I am.

As for the OT, given Jesus is Jewish then, he too, must accept the Torah. He's even questioned about it and confirmed it. Of course, that could just be sharp editing by the 325 AD Council of Nicaea.

IMO, that's like future historians reading through the OpEds of major newspapers in 2020 than hand pick the message they want to send by their choice of selected OpEds.

Obviously some picks would be obviously wackadoodle "books" but some would be a narrow choice between what was most likely true and what they wanted to see.

Examples of the various, sometimes opposing, views at the time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christology

I have always thought Christianity is not just wrong but dangerous. The idea that God cares more about a small ethnic group than the rest of the world is a horrible concept.

Why do you think only Christianity is dangerous? Most of the Native American tribes warred on each other out of a feeling of superiority. That's a human trait, not a religious one.

Religion can be used that way but that's not the fault of the religion. Inanimate objects bear no responsibility in the actions of mankind.

Same goes for all other religions, beliefs, government types, etc.

Why do you think only Christianity is dangerous? Most of the Native American tribes warred on each other out of a feeling of superiority. That's a human trait, not a religious one.

Religion can be used that way but that's not the fault of the religion. Inanimate objects bear no responsibility in the actions of mankind.

Christianity is the majority religion in the US.

Back