The 'Natural Selection' Thread

It makes me sad for young women who feel inside that they are ugly, and undergo surgery to "fix" themselves. More encouraging, positive friends and family would be better.
Agreed.

Did you see the movie "Bombshell"? Key phrase "It's a visual medium". That's the reality which translated into politics with the first televised Presidential debate.

Most people on the radio believed Nixon won, but most who watched on television thought JFK won. This data was not lost on most statisticians and advisors for political campaigns.

That said, I do think the artificiality of television is influencing too many people with superficial values. It's up to parents to influence their children otherwise.

Parents are the ones who are responsible, not Fox News, the schools or local politicians. Sure, they can all help, but it's still up to the parents.

Well,... if thats how you dealt with the anguish of your own subpar looks then thats fine. Whatever works for you. Not every woman can be gorgeous. :good4u:

TOW is an attractive woman. Why do you think personal attacks are better than adding to an intellectual conversation where 94%+ of US COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated?

I bet Bristol is vaccinated. LOL

Bristol Palin Laughs at Parents Who ‘Don’t Vaccinate’ Children After Kailyn Lowry Defends Anti-Immunization Views

Those numbers are even more compelling when you realize that none of the vaccines are 100% effective. An infection rate of 1.1% far surpasses their claimed 94-95% efficacy rate.

Or to look at it another way, it's been claimed that 6,000 or so vaccinated ppl have either died from COVID, or allegedly suffered some adverse effect from receiving the vaccine. (Caveat: There is little proof yet other than a handful of anaphylactic episodes that the vaccine itself has killed.) Given that 369M vaccines have been administered in the U.S., that gives us an astounding rate of 0.00001626016% of vaccines have either been ineffective leading to death, or directly caused death.

Agreed. Natural Selection. We're weeding out the fucking morons. Now you know why I'm against helmet and seatbelt laws except for minors. I support requiring them in vehicles, including school busses, just not ticketing those who don't wear them.

God Bless America!

s4PNyNC.jpg

I must say,....Texas has the most polite strippers Ive ever been around. Very well mannered . Its a little different north of the Mason/Dixon,... to say the least. :)

That's because Texas still subjugates women as second class citizens. You should try it in your state. ;)

She's definitely hot, but like all the other Hollywood women, she had a little help. LOL

She's now in Austin. A single mother with two kids.....and I love helping single mothers. ;)
She won't even admit to having the work done on her face. They completely changed the structure of her jaw, but she claims it was necessary for her teeth to come in properly.

She was probably getting a lot of complaints from the guys during her 'non sexual' blowjobs.

It makes me sad for young women who feel inside that they are ugly, and undergo surgery to "fix" themselves. More encouraging, positive friends and family would be better.
She was thrust into the spotlight when her mom appeared on the national stage. Like her special needs infant brother, she was used as a prop. for years after the embarrassment of a campaign that Palin created.

True. That's akin to the old maxim "Only the dead have seen the end of war."*

Meanwhile, there's this: 94% of Alabama COVID-19 deaths among unvaccinated
ADPH reports that between April 1 and Aug. 18, a total of 89.8% of the state’s coronavirus cases were among those who were unvaccinated against the disease. In the same time period, ADPH reports that 94.1% of all COVID-19 deaths were among those who were not vaccinated.

“Current data shows that fully vaccinated persons who get COVID-19 are much less likely to get severely ill, go to the hospital, or die from COVID-19,” the health department said. “The COVID-19 vaccines are working.”

*George Santayana attributes it to Plato

natural-selection
Vaccine numbers are only half the story. These states are now suing school districts over mask mandates, and winning.

Why do they hate children?

Agreed.

Did you see the movie "Bombshell"? Key phrase "It's a visual medium". That's the reality which translated into politics with the first televised Presidential debate.

Most people on the radio believed Nixon won, but most who watched on television thought JFK won. This data was not lost on most statisticians and advisors for political campaigns.

That said, I do think the artificiality of television is influencing too many people with superficial values. It's up to parents to influence their children otherwise.

Parents are the ones who are responsible, not Fox News, the schools or local politicians. Sure, they can all help, but it's still up to the parents.
I believe it was Nixon's profuse sweating that created the impression that he was struggling. Yes...that wasn't evident on the radio

Agreed. Natural Selection. We're weeding out the fucking morons. Now you know why I'm against helmet and seatbelt laws except for minors. I support requiring them in vehicles, including school busses, just not ticketing those who don't wear them.

God Bless America!

s4PNyNC.jpg
Seatbelt/helmet issues are all about insurance companies and their lobbying power.

She won't even admit to having the work done on her face. They completely changed the structure of her jaw, but she claims it was necessary for her teeth to come in properly.

She was probably getting a lot of complaints from the guys during her 'non sexual' blowjobs.

Single moms gotta work. :)

She was thrust into the spotlight when her mom appeared on the national stage. Like her special needs infant brother, she was used as a prop. for years after the embarrassment of a campaign that Palin created.

Agreed. That's a lot to put on a teenage girl.

Well,... if thats how you dealt with the anguish of your own subpar looks then thats fine. Whatever works for you. Not every woman can be gorgeous. :good4u:

That's true. It's also true that most of us don't want to be attractive to inferior "males" like yourself.

I'm happy with my appearance and so is my dear husband. I've never felt the need or desire for surgery to "fix" anything. Your superficial opinion of someone's attractiveness says a lot more about you than it does about anyone you try to denigrate. This happens when you are unintelligent, stuck at a maturity age of 13, and flagging in certain areas, if you get my drift.

Have a lovely rest of the day.
0awSfal.jpg

Back