The 'Natural Selection' Thread

Please stop confusing the Trumpian Dick Suckers with facts. They don't understand them and will only flood the thread with bullshit about BLM and Antifa then resort to personal attacks.

Follow of advice of the Black Goddess, Kali: Fuck'em. You can't fix stupid. Let them return to the Earth.

She can be harsh, but like a good mother, she knows right is right.
If I were the type to thread ban, Grok would be the first.

I love Natural Selection. 1/6 was a example of what happens when We, the People, collect all the idiots together in Washington. Well, at least all the brave idiots. Still lots of pussified idiots on this forum who were too chickenshit to go.

Here's the bottom line: post the numbers of vaccinated deaths to unvaccinated deaths.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187
Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

I'm not a doctor or a fucking politician, but I do know a lot about statistics and calculating odds/risk. I went with the vaccinations as soon as I could and will do the same with the booster. Not just COVID either, I'm always current on all of my shots such as tetanus, pneumonia, flu, shingles, etc. Vaccines work.

Random numbers. You known nothing about statistical math or probability math. You deny them both.

Math errors: Use of random numbers as data. Failure to declare boundary. Failure to select by randN. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to calculate margin of error value. Failure to publish margin of error value. Failure to declare randX.

Those numbers are even more compelling when you realize that none of the vaccines are 100% effective. An infection rate of 1.1% far surpasses their claimed 94-95% efficacy rate.

Or to look at it another way, it's been claimed that 6,000 or so vaccinated ppl have either died from COVID, or allegedly suffered some adverse effect from receiving the vaccine. (Caveat: There is little proof yet other than a handful of anaphylactic episodes that the vaccine itself has killed.) Given that 369M vaccines have been administered in the U.S., that gives us an astounding rate of 0.00001626016% of vaccines have either been ineffective leading to death, or directly caused death.

Random numbers are not compelling.

Agreed.

Did you see the movie "Bombshell"? Key phrase "It's a visual medium". That's the reality which translated into politics with the first televised Presidential debate.

Most people on the radio believed Nixon won, but most who watched on television thought JFK won. This data was not lost on most statisticians and advisors for political campaigns.

That said, I do think the artificiality of television is influencing too many people with superficial values. It's up to parents to influence their children otherwise.

Parents are the ones who are responsible, not Fox News, the schools or local politicians. Sure, they can all help, but it's still up to the parents.

Math errors: Use of random numbers as data. Failure to select by randN. Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to calculate and publish margin of error.

I love Natural Selection. 1/6 was a example of what happens when We, the People, collect all the idiots together in Washington. Well, at least all the brave idiots. Still lots of pussified idiots on this forum who were too chickenshit to go.

Here's the bottom line: post the numbers of vaccinated deaths to unvaccinated deaths.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187
Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

I'm not a doctor or a fucking politician, but I do know a lot about statistics and calculating odds/risk. I went with the vaccinations as soon as I could and will do the same with the booster. Not just COVID either, I'm always current on all of my shots such as tetanus, pneumonia, flu, shingles, etc. Vaccines work.

That includes a good deal of Blacks & Latinos.

I hope she remains well. I have a friend in the hospital right now, that they thought was doing well last week and now they don’t know if he’ll make it.

That seems to be the nasty little surprise about Covid, just like it was with Cardinal Burke and others we've read about. The knockout punch doesn't come in the beginning of the virus.

When the laws were first passed in the mid 80s in NY, there were still quite a few cars on the road that didn't have them. They used to be an option when buying a car. So those drivers got a pass.

I always hated them. I never wore mine in my old truck. In my new truck I wear it out of habit. I can't really argue that they're a bad idea. I just didn't like being told that I had to.

And as you say...they're a pain in the ass in the winter.

Seat belts in cars and aircraft are generally a good idea. They are the cheapest and most effective means of protecting yourself in an accident in these vehicles.
They are useless on a bus. The mass of the bus is your best protection.
They are useless on a boat. They can be dangerous at sea, due to corrosion and inability to release if you are underwater.

In a jet, wear your seat belt at all times while you are seated. Clear air turbulence can be quite unexpected, sudden, and violent. Landing and taking off are also times that a seat belt can help save you in the event of an accident during these maneuvers.

Some cars (and some aircraft!) install belts that are too short. Get longer ones installed. It's worth it.

Should they be required by law? You do have to follow the orders of the crew on a jet. They have all the legal authority they need to require seatbelt use.
For your own car? YOU are the 'captain' of that car. You decide what you want to do, not the government.

I wear seatbelts in all 3 of my vehicles. I hated them in the past, and in my pickup I was never worried about hitting anyone and getting the short end of the stick.

In my VW, I always wore it because I'm in a tuna fish can compared to my truck. In my work van, I wear it because I got used to it. All of my vehicles ding at me if I don't wear it, but I'm sure there's a way to shut that off.

But....with airbags in every vehicle, no seatbelt typically yields worse injuries FROM THE BAG in the event of a head on collision. Most trucks are now designed to have the engine collapse under the vehicle in a head on, instead of landing in the driver's lap.

Nanny State:

I was in a bar having a discussion with a local cop. He went outside for a smoke, as did my GF. That was soon after it was mandated that there is no smoking inside. He started going off about the bullshit smoking laws, and how he doesn't need to be told what to do.

"Just like the seatbelt laws?" I asked.

End of discussion.

Why end of discussion? You helped make my point that Nanny State laws save idiots to fuck and breed again. Consider this chart:

Note the rate in this 1999 study:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12295192/
the national teenage pregnancy rate fell 4% to 97.3 pregnancies/1000 women aged 15-19 years, contributing to a 17% decline since the rate peaked in 1990.

Teen birth rates by state: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/teen-births/teenbirths.htm
Bottom 10
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Vermont
Connecticut
Maine
New Jersey
Rhode Island
Minnesota
New York
Utah

Top 10
Arkansas
Mississippi
Louisiana
Oklahoma
Alabama
West Virginia
Kentucky
New Mexico
Texas
Tennessee

Perspective and context are paths to truth.

all wars are bankers wars. they are a cynical coordinated machination to terrorize humanity, make massive profits, and depopulate the world.

yes. violence to stop violence. kind of retarded. you believe irrational slogans. that makes you dumb.

The Revolutionary war was a banker's war??? The Rebellion of the Scots was a banker's war??? The terrorists attacking the United States is a banker's war?? The shithead Antifa and BLM thugs is a banker's war??

She didn't "blame the doctors for giving it to her." You liar.

Maybe you should have read all her comments before opening up your big, nasty piehole, moron. You must think out of all her exposures only the doctors and those in their offices could have given it to her. It's bullshit.

"I've tried so hard for the last year and a half to get the rona. Went to political rallies, meetings, shopping, traveling, fishing, visiting neighbors, going to the gym.....and came up empty in my
quest for natural immunity. Then last week I went to my 2 doctor visits on the same day where everyone is masked up, jabbed up, spaced out seats in the waiting area. I came straight home,
worked a few hours, ate, went to bed. It wasn't until 3 days later that I woke up and felt 'off'. A little achy, sneezed a little, ignored it and started working. The next day I still didn't feel right and
the lymph nodes on the left side of my neck looked a bit larger and felt a bit tender. I knew for sure it was not a cold because all colds I've ever had in life began with a burning throat with that
horrible drip thing that goes on. And, still no fever. So, I figured GREAT! Maybe this is finally it. Drove down to the Regeneron treatment site 35 miles south in The Villages. Positive, got the treatment,
waited the hour for observation and headed home."

The Revolutionary war was a banker's war??? The Rebellion of the Scots was a banker's war??? The terrorists attacking the United States is a banker's war?? The shithead Antifa and BLM thugs is a banker's war??

yes.

the bank of international settlements in baden, Switzerland funded hitler. that bank is the central bank of most central banks in the world, run by powerful families (rothschilds). its a for profit slush fund where they create governments and armies in a synchronized vortex of death and carnage.

Last edited:
Back