The 'Natural Selection' Thread

Unfortunately, they are helping the virus to evolve. It's a race against time.

Excuse me, but from what I understand, it is much more likely that the VACCINATED folks are helping(more like forcing)the virus to "evolve" as you put it. And I think the word you're looking for is "mutate".

No fucking body ever knows what is in a vaccine. Why is this suddenly information they require? Does anyone know what is in the polio shot? Can they break down the yearly flu vaccines? Nope, just this one matters. They are suddenly medical experts.

so you're anti vaccine disclosure?

Why end of discussion? You helped make my point that Nanny State laws save idiots to fuck and breed again.
Because I pointed out to the cop that he didn't like being forced outside to smoke, and I didn't like being pulled over by cops because I'm not wearing a seatbelt.

He really couldn't defend the seatbelt law once I put it into perspective.

Excuse me, but from what I understand, it is much more likely that the VACCINATED folks are helping(more like forcing)the virus to "evolve" as you put it. And I think the word you're looking for is "mutate".
How so, could you elaborate using science, thanks

No fucking body ever knows what is in a vaccine. Why is this suddenly information they require? Does anyone know what is in the polio shot? Can they break down the yearly flu vaccines? Nope, just this one matters. They are suddenly medical experts.
Nothing matters but division. It's the only plank in the Republican platform. We have vaccinated legislators who are openly pushing against vaccines and masks.

In a natural selection thread, the word I'm looking for is 'evolve'.

Mutation begets evolution.

As for the rest of your post, you are wrong. Vaccinated people are more likely to also use masks.

Every day there's another one of these stories. Many of them coming out of Florida and Texas, of course.

My nurse GF tells the same story every week:

People who refused to get vaccinated, but have now found religion upon falling ill. Many crying for their families to get vaccinated as they breathe their last gasps.

My own sister in law has been refusing to get vaccinated out of fear of 'what is in it'.

A friend of hers died this week, and now she has condescended to get the jab.

These Texas idiots succumbed to pressure from their neighbors, and refused the vaccination. Now their 19 year old daughter is dead, and they're getting the vaccine.

The mother of a college student who died 'screaming through the mask' wished she had made her get the COVID-19 vaccine

This is a thread where the daily stories about the under educated can be shared. It seems as if they occur every day.

Not the deaths. The fact that it takes a family tragedy to show people the light.

It's probably time for them to turn off the t.v., and go out and get vaccinated.

And then vote their governors out of office.

"We told you so mantra.". Mob rule semantics that make intellectual exceptions to natural balance, societal norms. Define how eternity works kinetically to eternally separate ancestries in reproductive order to each species having lifetimes occupy space with specific numbers present now regardless relative time line logistics or talking point isolating each event separately while simultaneously happening each is spontaneously present geographically.

"We told you so mantra.". Mob rule semantics that make intellectual exceptions to natural balance, societal norms. Define how eternity works kinetically to eternally separate ancestries in reproductive order to each species having lifetimes occupy space with specific numbers present now regardless relative time line logistics or talking point isolating each event separately while simultaneously happening each is spontaneously present geographically.
If you add punctuation, there's a slight chance that we will be able to understand what you are trying to share.

Because I pointed out to the cop that he didn't like being forced outside to smoke, and I didn't like being pulled over by cops because I'm not wearing a seatbelt.

He really couldn't defend the seatbelt law once I put it into perspective.

Smoking inside a closed room isn't the same as you, in your own car, not wearing a seatbelt. It's more analogous to making bus and other commercial drivers wear seatbelts.

That said, I see no reason why a bar can't have a sign saying "Smoking allowed". Anyone who doesn't like it can go elsewhere.

Because dead Americans don't allow the virus to mutate? LOL

Mutations are a result of replication. The more times a virus is allowed to replicate, the more likely a variant will emerge. The key is to reduce the spreading of the virus until it dies. Are you old enough to have a smallpox scar? I am.

One of the most perplexing thing about the COVID pandemic is that so many Americans believed politics over science. It's always a tragedy when innocent people die, but if someone dies who refused to support masks, social distancing, home schooling, much less accept the vaccine, then fuck'em. They are stupid. Their death raises the IQ of the Human Race. May all stupid people join them in their bliss.

I'm an INTJ-A who is using the analysis as a permission slip. e.g. "Don't like my reply? Check out my personality analysis." LOL

There are many ways to shine. Be yourself. Just louder. :D

5lzl3o.jpg

^ I like that!

I was shocked that Sister Stench admitted it. Of course she DID blame the health care providers at her doctors' offices. Yes, that's who gave it to her. :rolleyes:

She claims she got it three days after the visit but that would be rare. The incubation period extends to 14 days and the average is five days after contact.

The bottom line is that she gambled on her immune system for 18 months and it finally stopped fighting for her. :laugh:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-incubation-period#1

She claims she got it three days after the visit but that would be rare. The incubation period extends to 14 days and the average is five days after contact.

The bottom line is that she gambled on her immune system for 18 months and it finally stopped fighting for her. :laugh:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-incubation-period#1

You'd think anyone who paid attention in high school STD class would understand it only takes once and if you do it enough, eventually you'll have it. Then again, for those who were homeschooled......

wqHP8cJ.jpg

Back