The 'Natural Selection' Thread

Sorry, miss, but facts don't matter when gaslighting and projection are the main tools of the day. LOL

BTW, when the term "gaslighting" first came in vogue (peaking with Trump) I was fascinated to learn there was another word for "bullshit". It really helped in a couple of parties my wife dragged me to attending. Less weird looks in my direction. :)

Actually, facts do matter when gaslighting someone. Gaslighting is presenting fiction as a fact. It is one technique to make one deny their own reality.
It is YOU gaslighting, dude...along with other Democrats. Inversion fallacy.

WHILE THE LYING ASS CORON-A-CRATS KEEP LYING , CLAIMING IT'S "TRUMP VOTERS" DRIVING THE CURRENT SPIKE ,IN REALITY IT IS BLACKS and HISPANICS...AND THIS CHART DOESN'T EVEN INCLUDE THE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSAND OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT COVID CARRIERS ALLOWED IN, AND THEN SHIPPED TO MYRIAD POINTS UNKMOWN AROUND AMERICA...IN AN OBVIOUS EFFORT TO PROLONG THE CORON-A-CRATS' BELOVED PANDEMIC.

WHY AREN'T THEY CALLING OUT BLACKS , HISPANICS, AND PRES.MORON the BRAINLESS FOR ALLOWING ILLEGALS CARRYINFG COVID ALL OVER AMERICA???

BECAUSE THEY ARE PHONY-ASSED ,LYING ASSHOLES IS WHY, COMMITTED TO PROLONGING THE PANDEMIC, NOT ENDING IT.

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS....

Risk for COVID-19 Infection, Hospitalization, and Death By Race/Ethnicity

Updated July 16, 2021

Rate ratios compared to White, Non-Hispanic persons

Cases1

American Indian or Alaska Native, Non-Hispanic persons 1.7x

Asian, Non-Hispanic persons 0.7x

Black or African American, Non-Hispanic persons 1.1x

Hispanic or Latino persons 1.9x

Hospitalization2

American Indian or Alaska Native, Non-Hispanic persons 3.4x

Asian, Non-Hispanic persons 1.0x

Black or African American, Non-Hispanic persons 2.8x

Hispanic or Latino persons 2.8x

Death3

American Indian or Alaska Native, Non-Hispanic persons 2.4x

Asian, Non-Hispanic persons 1.0x

Black or African American, Non-Hispanic persons 2.0x

Hispanic or Latino persons 2.3x

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ethnicity.html

AS WE SEE, ASIAN, NON-HISPANICS HAVE ALMOST THE SAME RATES AS WHIE, NON-HISPANICS.

NOT THE CASE WITH BLACKS AND HISPANICS..WHOSE HOSPITALIZATION and DEATH RATES ARE MORE THAN DOUBLE THAT OF WHITE, NON-HISPANICS...

WHEN WILL THE CORON-A-CRATS STOP LYING, AS THEY CONTINUE TO PROLONG THE PANDEMIC????
TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATE

Lol. If that's a gun behind her I prefer the knife.

It's probably a katana, a Japanese sword. If it's actually an accurate depiction, then it'd be a ninjatō, a Ninja short sword.

A ninja sword is about 18 inches of blade versus the foot longer regular Japanese samurai sword. She'd also be armed with a variety of other edged weapons, maybe poison darts or powder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjatō
200px-Ninto.png

Not as ludicrous as you being the neighborhood Rambo having daily shootouts with gang-bangers in between solving the mystery of 9/11 and attending court-assigned therapy.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
40.3% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
5.46 billion doses have been administered globally, and 33.54 million are now administered each day.
Only 1.8% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

Rambo is a fictional character.
What mystery is there about 9/11?

Wow, Stone. I didn't take you to be both a Trumper and a 9/11 Truther.

Who do you think was behind blowing up the Towers? Do you think it was Bush like your little goat buddy believes? LOL

Nobody blew up the World Trade Center towers. You are obviously willing to listen to any fiction and call it the truth.

Because I pointed out to the cop that he didn't like being forced outside to smoke, and I didn't like being pulled over by cops because I'm not wearing a seatbelt.

He really couldn't defend the seatbelt law once I put it into perspective.

Considering that smoker's fumes get into a non-smoker's clothes (and lungs), ruin nearby electronic equipment, and leaves stinking ashtrays and filth everywhere, and they don't seem to care about their own health at all, going outside to smoke is the least they can do. It's better to quit the disgusting habit. It will save them from death by slow torture.

Wearing a seatbelt can easily save your life if you get in an accident. They are cheap, simple, and effective. Wear one in a car. Wear one in an aircraft.
Uncomfortable? Blame the idiot that installed it. Seatbelts need not be uncomfortable when installed properly.

She said the doctor's office gave it to her. Is that an important distinction to you? Important enough for you to call someone else a liar?
She said she was exposed to it by vaxxed, masked and social distanced patients in a doctor's office. Never "blamed the doctors for giving it to her", that's a bold faced lie from a retard.

She claims she got it three days after the visit but that would be rare. The incubation period extends to 14 days and the average is five days after contact.

The bottom line is that she gambled on her immune system for 18 months and it finally stopped fighting for her. :laugh:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-incubation-period#1

You are absolutely right. I'm not a bit surprised that she blamed the doctors' office personnel though, are you?

Smoking inside a closed room isn't the same as you, in your own car, not wearing a seatbelt. It's more analogous to making bus and other commercial drivers wear seatbelts.
Laws are laws. That was the gist of the discussion with the cop. Everyone likes some laws, and dislikes others.

That said, I see no reason why a bar can't have a sign saying "Smoking allowed". Anyone who doesn't like it can go elsewhere.
You have that backwards. Smokers can go elsewhere. Personally, I never understood why bars weren't allowed to create smoking rooms with super exhaust fans. Not unlike the way they have bathrooms. The issue is keeping everyone from breathing the filth. A smoking room would have helped that.

The reason smoking was banned in part was due to employees being exposed to toxic air.

Where did she say "patients"? The post I saw said nothing about patients.

I didn't see "patients" either. The implication was everyone she encountered there, including doctors and nurses:
Yeah well a bunch of vaxxed, masked & distanced people in 2 doctors' offices gave me the rona last week. LOL
It's all good though. Glad I'll have strong natural immunity now.

Chuck Norris has a strong natural immunity. :thup:

NGqrGvH.jpg

Laws are laws. That was the gist of the discussion with the cop. Everyone likes some laws, and dislikes others.

You have that backwards. Smokers can go elsewhere. Personally, I never understood why bars weren't allowed to create smoking rooms with super exhaust fans. Not unlike the way they have bathrooms. The issue is keeping everyone from breathing the filth. A smoking room would have helped that.

The reason smoking was banned in part was due to employees being exposed to toxic air.

Correct on laws. Therefore we shouldn't be passing new ones with so many bullshit ones still on the books.

"for the employees". Sure, that's part of it.

She said she was exposed to it by vaxxed, masked and social distanced patients in a doctor's office. Never "blamed the doctors for giving it to her", that's a bold faced lie from a retard.

So your lacy panties are all twisted about the omission of the word "office" after "doctors". Let me see if I can find anyone who gives a fuck. Fucking retard.

Back