The 'Natural Selection' Thread

wrong. deep state nazi fucko.

inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cs10/fa10/readings/videogames/extra/funk_violence.pdf
Playing violent video games could contribute to the development of proviolence attitudes because these games normalize violence and desensitize the player to the real-life consequences of violence. Relationships between a preference for violent video games, attitudes towards violence, and...

A few different things wrong with your claim starting with the link doesn't work. Try again please.

Second is the key word "could contribute". It's a qualifier that removes it as a fact and places it in speculation like "I could kick your ass over the Moon if I had a big enough rocket up your ass".

In short, there is no science here. I've watched hundreds of the Three Stooges shorts and never once did I poke out someone's eye. Anyone who tries that is fucking stupid and/or violent.

Is that why you're in trouble, Fredo? Are you up for strike two or strike three?

A few different things wrong with your claim starting with the link doesn't work. Try again please.

Second is the key word "could contribute". It's a qualifier that removes it as a fact and places it in speculation like "I could kick your ass over the Moon if I had a big enough rocket up your ass".

In short, there is no science here. I've watched hundreds of the Three Stooges shorts and never once did I poke out someone's eye. Anyone who tries that is fucking stupid and/or violent.

Is that why you're in trouble, Fredo? Are you up for strike two or strike three?
China just limited kids to 3 hours of online gaming per week.
To try to say kids ( especially -but adults as well) aren't influenced by gaming defies known facts we can be influenced by what we say or do

You have to admit...using a straightened vertical palm in front of the nose is an effective defense to an eye poke!

Now you've done it. Expect a visit from the Men in Black very, very soon.
He pushed me over the top. I shouldn't have revealed that snippet.

I have quite a few in this thread on ignore. If you would stop quoting them, I wouldn't feel compelled to divulge classified info.

Edit...I notice that NOBODY is quoting Into The Night, so although he's all over my quote list, I'm blissfully blind to his garbage.

there's many other studies.
of course, materialist deep state nazi fuckos like you are trying to degrade human morality.

of course normalizing violence normalizes violence. doy.

look how hard you fight for violence.

you're lost.

I have quite a few in this thread on ignore. If you would stop quoting them, I wouldn't feel compelled to divulge classified info.

Edit...I notice that NOBODY is quoting Into The Night, so although he's all over my quote list, I'm blissfully blind to his garbage.

:fap:

Republicans get as many abortions as Democrats. Maybe more.

Doubtful. IIRC, democrats have more abortions due to the fact they have more pregnancies. Overall, it's still a problem not being properly addressed in our schools.

More Red states carry their teen sluts mommies to full term pregnancies: https://www.cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/alt-text/map-state-text.htm

https://www.statesman.com/news/2018...cs-out-of-effective-teen-pregnancy-prevention
To effectively address the issue of teen pregnancy, we need to continue investing in programs that show effectiveness and cost savings. Instead, the president’s proposed budget steers hundreds of millions of dollars to abstinence-only education, referred to as “sexual risk avoidance” programs. However, a preponderance of evidence shows that, no matter what you call it, abstinence-only education hurts kids and doesn’t make them any less likely to have sex; it just makes them less likely to use contraception when they do....

...Jettisoning evidence-based, effective services is a shortsighted move that could reverse the immense gains we’ve made in recent years. The 2015 teen birth rate in Texas dropped to a historic low of 33 per 1000, down from a high of 78.4 per 1,000 in 1991. This tremendous progress means there were 43,400 fewer teen births in Texas in 2015 than there would have been if the teen birth rate had remained at the 1991 rate, according to a recent analysis by Power to Decide. That translates to a public cost savings of $418 million for Texas in 2015, due to lower costs for health care, assistance and other public benefits associated with supporting young moms. Nationwide, the savings associated with the reduction in teen birth rates from the 1991 peak was $4.4 billion in 2015.

Then there's this: https://www.fatherly.com/health-science/republicans-have-more-children/
Republicans Have More Kids Than Democrats. A Lot More Kids.
Red States have more kids than Blue States. Maybe that’s why Republicans keep winning.

No doubt he's masturbating to your post. LOL

there's many other studies.
of course, materialist deep state nazi fuckos like you are trying to degrade human morality.

of course normalizing violence normalizes violence. doy.

look how hard you fight for violence.

you're lost.

That's your problem, Fredo. You think "of course" is the same as science. No wonder you're going to end up at the bottom of a lake.

Get a clue, Fredo.

Doubtful. IIRC, democrats have more abortions due to the fact they have more pregnancies. Overall, it's still a problem not being properly addressed in our schools.

More Red states carry their teen sluts mommies to full term pregnancies: https://www.cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/alt-text/map-state-text.htm

https://www.statesman.com/news/2018...cs-out-of-effective-teen-pregnancy-prevention
To effectively address the issue of teen pregnancy, we need to continue investing in programs that show effectiveness and cost savings. Instead, the president’s proposed budget steers hundreds of millions of dollars to abstinence-only education, referred to as “sexual risk avoidance” programs. However, a preponderance of evidence shows that, no matter what you call it, abstinence-only education hurts kids and doesn’t make them any less likely to have sex; it just makes them less likely to use contraception when they do....

...Jettisoning evidence-based, effective services is a shortsighted move that could reverse the immense gains we’ve made in recent years. The 2015 teen birth rate in Texas dropped to a historic low of 33 per 1000, down from a high of 78.4 per 1,000 in 1991. This tremendous progress means there were 43,400 fewer teen births in Texas in 2015 than there would have been if the teen birth rate had remained at the 1991 rate, according to a recent analysis by Power to Decide. That translates to a public cost savings of $418 million for Texas in 2015, due to lower costs for health care, assistance and other public benefits associated with supporting young moms. Nationwide, the savings associated with the reduction in teen birth rates from the 1991 peak was $4.4 billion in 2015.

Then there's this: https://www.fatherly.com/health-science/republicans-have-more-children/
Republicans Have More Kids Than Democrats. A Lot More Kids.
Red States have more kids than Blue States. Maybe that’s why Republicans keep winning.
By the end of Obama's term, unwanted pregnancies across the board were down due to availability of birth control.

Also...the abstinence only message led the Palins of the world to have more anal sex.

By the end of Obama's term, unwanted pregnancies across the board were down due to availability of birth control.

Also...the abstinence only message led the Palins of the world to have more anal sex.

"Abstinence sex" is a modification of Nancy Reagan's "Just say 'No' to drugs!" phrase...which didn't work for drugs either.

I just saw a video by an Alabama nurse. She said the unvaccinated get the more severe disease, need more intervention, and have worse results. She has not talked to Alex jones, I guess.

I just saw a video by an Alabama nurse. She said the unvaccinated get the more severe disease, need more intervention, and have worse results. She has not talked to Alex jones, I guess.

That seems to be the general trend. Vaxxing reduces the likelihood of catching the disease and also the severity if caught since the body has built up immunity.

Back