The physics of God

Half-truths don't stop it from being a lie.

You're funnier without the mask.

they do keep everything inaccurate facts statistically averaging what people choose to believe as added to the populaiton trained to recite social mantra until extinction. Hell of a psychpological end game, correct? you are playing it now.

If God the Spirit is spirit, and God the Son is physical, what is God the Father?

The Gnostic bibles were left out of Christianity.

They are quite interesting,

They believe not God, but Demiurge created the Universe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

It turns out that Reincarnation is promoted.

https://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-gnostic.htm

It actually turns Christianity into something more like Buddhism.

http://gnosis.org/gnintro.htm

Like Buddhism, Gnosticism begins with the fundamental recognition that earthly life is filled with suffering. In order to nourish themselves, all forms of life consume each other, thereby visiting pain, fear, and death upon one another (even herbivorous animals live by destroying the life of plants). In addition, so-called natural catastrophes -- earthquakes, floods, fires, drought, volcanic eruptions -- bring further suffering and death in their wake. Human beings, with their complex physiology and psychology, are aware not only of these painful features of earthly existence. They also suffer from the frequent recognition that they are strangers living in a world that is flawed and absurd.

Not all humans are spiritual (pneumatics) and thus ready for Gnosis and liberation. Some are earthbound and materialistic beings (hyletics), who recognize only the physical reality. Others live largely in their psyche (psychics). Such people usually mistake the Demiurge for the True God and have little or no awareness of the spiritual world beyond matter and mind.

In the course of history, humans progress from materialistic sensate slavery, by way of ethical religiosity, to spiritual freedom and liberating Gnosis. As the scholar G. Quispel wrote: “The world-spirit in exile must go through the Inferno of matter and the Purgatory of morals to arrive at the spiritual Paradise.” This kind of evolution of consciousness was envisioned by the Gnostics, long before the concept of evolution was known.

they do keep everything inaccurate facts statistically averaging what people choose to believe as added to the populaiton trained to recite social mantra until extinction. Hell of a psychpological end game, correct? you are playing it now.

Good example of half-truths equalling lies.

Good example of half-truths equalling lies.
Instinctive awareness doesn't rationalize away 99% of what takes place now and only records the 1% an individual or social narrative wants to believe possible. Intellectual minds and social identities do.

Last edited:
3 coins to currency of believing there is more to life than timed apart now has two sides and an edge being the distance apart as opposite results. Educating hope for tomorrow, faith life is larger than currently positioned, vocabulary expands the brain to mind ideas that never end ancestrally displaced so far.

Guess what that subliminally teaches a person the older they become and addicted to ignoring how life is naturally centered as spaced apart now? Helplessness, hopelessness, worthlessness since when one doesn't pay to play a role in saving humanity, no society is willing to make them feel special.

Adapt or become extinct doesn't grant exceptions because of words beleived true and the species that works only in self created truths will self destruct from that behavior, one justification after another.

Actually timed apart is self contained to reproductive position so far in an ever changing total sum forms shaped ancestrally as this species arrives from now on or socially takes itself out acting like lords of realities and humans are exempted beings present.

Life doesn't physically work as intellectually designed.

According to Orthodox theology, the Trinity are all of the same essence, all one God- just revealed to us in three different ways. As to how it all relates to the physical world, Orthodoxy maintains God is unknowable, a divine mystery: that we have to accept the inadequacy of the human mind to comprehend Him.

In orthodoxy, we simply do not have the language to describe God. Language is inadequate for many things. We simply do not have the words to adequately describe quantum mechanics, it is only reachable through statistics and math

Such a cop-out. But that's religion, for ya.
That does seem especially inconsistent, since Jesus was supposed to be a physical person. And the Holy Spirit should be spirit since it's right there in the name. But I guess the Eastern Orthodox Church didn't understand it either.

Religious evolution. The idea of the Trinity didn't come about until roughly 300 years after the Crucifixion.

It's silly too because if they are the same, then who the fuck was Jesus talking to when he said "let this cup pass from me"?

I doubt he was a schizo piece of shit like Mason AKA Miss Margot AKA Anne Frank, so he must have been talking to God, the father of us all. It was people who made the Trinity, not Jesus and certainly not God.

And the belief that Jesus was any kind of god didn't develop until much later in Christianity. I'm guessing the original Christians were just Jews who believed Jesus was a great Jewish teacher keeping hope alive under the oppression of the Roman Empire. As time went on, the belief emerged that he was the son of Yahweh, then even later was the belief that Jesus always was, as part of the Trinity.

Though I am curious as to how today's Christians rationalize the Trinity. All of the Christians I've spoken with don't really know. They don't even know who or what the Holy Spirit is.

The Gnostic bibles were left out of Christianity.

They are quite interesting,

They believe not God, but Demiurge created the Universe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

It turns out that Reincarnation is promoted.

https://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-gnostic.htm

It actually turns Christianity into something more like Buddhism.

http://gnosis.org/gnintro.htm

Like Buddhism, Gnosticism begins with the fundamental recognition that earthly life is filled with suffering. In order to nourish themselves, all forms of life consume each other, thereby visiting pain, fear, and death upon one another (even herbivorous animals live by destroying the life of plants). In addition, so-called natural catastrophes -- earthquakes, floods, fires, drought, volcanic eruptions -- bring further suffering and death in their wake. Human beings, with their complex physiology and psychology, are aware not only of these painful features of earthly existence. They also suffer from the frequent recognition that they are strangers living in a world that is flawed and absurd.

Not all humans are spiritual (pneumatics) and thus ready for Gnosis and liberation. Some are earthbound and materialistic beings (hyletics), who recognize only the physical reality. Others live largely in their psyche (psychics). Such people usually mistake the Demiurge for the True God and have little or no awareness of the spiritual world beyond matter and mind.

In the course of history, humans progress from materialistic sensate slavery, by way of ethical religiosity, to spiritual freedom and liberating Gnosis. As the scholar G. Quispel wrote: “The world-spirit in exile must go through the Inferno of matter and the Purgatory of morals to arrive at the spiritual Paradise.” This kind of evolution of consciousness was envisioned by the Gnostics, long before the concept of evolution was known.

I always found their belief that the god of the Old Testament is not the god of the New Testament to be interesting. It's an amusing way of handling the contradictions between the two testaments.

So how are the Father and the Holy Spirit different?

Actually, words and symbolism defining substance incompletely so everyone ends up guessing what life could be from now on with all the facts comparing cycles against the whole total sum cycles never the same results twice.

Father and Holy Spirit can also be philosophy and psychology. Subjective and objective ways of looking at the same thing by more than one person translating it individually in separate ways.

ends up like multiplying or dividing fractions, the results are further and further away from point of origin. Very dangerous game pretending to be more than centered as timed apart now.

And the belief that Jesus was any kind of god didn't develop until much later in Christianity. I'm guessing the original Christians were just Jews who believed Jesus was a great Jewish teacher keeping hope alive under the oppression of the Roman Empire. As time went on, the belief emerged that he was the son of Yahweh, then even later was the belief that Jesus always was, as part of the Trinity.

Though I am curious as to how today's Christians rationalize the Trinity. All of the Christians I've spoken with don't really know. They don't even know who or what the Holy Spirit is.

Disagreed since most early Christians accepted his "divinity". I think the most controversial aspect for the early Christians was whether he was the one and only son of God. There are several views points on this among early Christians including minority views that Jesus was a wise, but dead, human martyr and those who believed, like the Muslims eventually would do, that Jesus was a great prophet of God, but not his one and only son. There's also the belief that we are all little pieces of God and Jesus shined a little brighter than most of us.

This secular history of Christianity might appeal to you. It points out a main tenet of early Christianity was to accept Jesus' resurrection AKA divine power. It also points out several facts of history which I sincerely believe might appeal to you. Regardless, it's a good history article.

https://www.ancient.eu/article/1205/early-christianity/

Disagreed since most early Christians accepted his "divinity". I think the most controversial aspect for the early Christians was whether he was the one and only son of God. There are several views points on this among early Christians including minority views that Jesus was a wise, but dead, human martyr and those who believed, like the Muslims eventually would do, that Jesus was a great prophet of God, but not his one and only son. There's also the belief that we are all little pieces of God and Jesus shined a little brighter than most of us.

This secular history of Christianity might appeal to you. It points out a main tenet of early Christianity was to accept Jesus' resurrection AKA divine power. It also points out several facts of history which I sincerely believe might appeal to you. Regardless, it's a good history article.

https://www.ancient.eu/article/1205/early-christianity/

I like to consider Jesus figured out life was timed apart as reproductively occupying space now, not time changes everything spaced apart by anything more than natural displacement. all realities made sure nobody would ever want to take that stand against humanity again. 3 centuries later Rome changed governance from mythology to theology and the 3 way split between Torah, Quran, Old Testiment/New Testament Bible worked until alchemy became science fiction to create left and right wing flight to fiction and fantasy lasting ancestrally until extinction.

Hell of an end game controlling outcomes from now on as reproductions only exist as physically timed apart now.

Last edited:
I like to consider Jesus figured out life was timed apart as reproductively occupying space now, not time changes everything spaced apart by anything more than natural displacement. all realities made sure nobody would ever want to take that stand against humanity again. 3 centuries later Rome changed governance from mythology to theology and the 3 way split between Torah, Quran, Old Testiment/New Testament Bible worked until alchemy became science fiction to create left and right wing flight to fiction and fantasy lasting ancestrally until extinction.

Hell of an end game controlling outcomes from now on as reproductions only exist as physically timed apart now.

Yo mama.

Back