The physics of God

what mask? when do I ever say I am more than just a reproduction of a species timed apart in my reproductive position proportionately here now? You are the one projecting a lifetime isn't anything without a social franchised character role to play cradle to grave.

The one that slips when I piss you off and your true self is revealed. :)

The one that slips when I piss you off and your true self is revealed. :)

Now you project I am pissed off? your reality is debunked and this is all you hae to save face with. weak, empty symbolism because you cannot be honest about life timing your position apart now all the while you are occupying space as equally conceived into the moment I was regardless who the parents were.

Life is all about how one adapts in this compounding event horizon to the duraton of birth to dead. You only cast doubt on real so your reality feels more significant than simply timed apart.

You can if it's frozen.
t3810.gif

FWIW, the North Pole is over water.

I can't even walk on water- even when it was frozen- without BUSTING MY ASS! LOL!

Now you project I am pissed off? your reality is debunked and this is all you hae to save face with. weak, empty symbolism because you cannot be honest about life timing your position apart now all the while you are occupying space as equally conceived into the moment I was regardless who the parents were.

Life is all about how one adapts in this compounding event horizon to the duraton of birth to dead. You only cast doubt on real so your reality feels more significant than simply timed apart.
There's no need to project when you stop the Jabberwocky talk for a sentence or two after you're pissed off.

There's no need to project when you stop the Jabberwocky talk for a sentence or two after you're pissed off.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. your reality has imploded, only those in your mindset keep it activated from institutional directives academically, artistically, politically, spiritually, economically socially, ancestrally in each generation as evident by behavior from Bernie Sanders to AOC.

Albert Einstein and time relativity to Al Gore and man made Global warming.

Last edited:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. your reality has imploded, only those in your mindset keep it activated from institutional directives academically, artistically, politically, spiritually, economically socially, ancestrally in each generation as evident by behavior from Bernie Sanders to AOC.

Albert Einstein and time relativity to Al Gore and man made Global warming.

There it is...again. The mask slipping thing reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera. <insert emoticon here>

As for God, God created physics. It's up to physicists to figure out what is already there.

There it is...again. The mask slipping thing reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera. <insert emoticon here>

As for God, God created physics. It's up to physicists to figure out what is already there.

physics is human intellect creating a way to understand the substance to being spaced apart now. It worked until people started stretching actual limitations to pretending there weren't limitations.

physics is human intellect creating a way to understand the substance to being spaced apart now. It worked until people started stretching actual limitations to pretending there weren't limitations.

Doesn't it make your ears bleed to write that? If not, then you may need to have a doctor take a look at you.

64ef9e186063cec534dffca16a522012.jpg

Nice work.

Issac Newton Newton himself thought that his mathematical laws of mechanics and gravity did not actually explain anything about fundamental underlying causes. His laws described how things worked but not why they worked.

Newton thought explanation of causes requires appealing to metaphysics - physics itself is not enough to derive an explanation.

In fact, in some ways quantum mechanics seems to undermine the premise of objective reality, to me!

Nice work.

Issac Newton Newton himself thought that his mathematical laws of mechanics and gravity did not actually explain anything about fundamental underlying causes. His laws described how things worked but not why they worked.

Newton thought explanation of causes requires appealing to metaphysics - physics itself is not enough to derive an explanation.

In fact, in some ways quantum mechanics seems to undermine the premise of objective reality, to me!

Thanks. Agreed from Newton to objective reality. The revelations of what's "real" is fascinating. Still, for most people life is WYSIWYG.

There is zero reason for me to thread ban you. I have no idea what you are saying, but you do not seem to indulge in the bigotry, cursing, and innuendo JPP is mostly known for.

To me, the bottom line is that science and religious faith are mostly incompatible because they are different manifestations of the human experience.

Science is probabilistic inductive knowledge about the natural world.

Genuine spiritual faith is about ethics and about living the authentic life.

We are limited by our sensory perception and limited cognition. We are basically just smart chimpanzees. I maintain we can never have 100 percent certainty about the nature of reality. I take my lead from Rene Descartes - we should practice unrelenting skepticism about everything

The laws of physics and the physical universe,don't apply to the spirit world,never have never will.

The laws of physics and the physical universe,don't apply to the spirit world,never have never will.
A good example is the difference between mind and spirit

Besides spouting shit you have no clue about, the fact you are quoting and talking to yourself is an indication you are blurring your sock puppet personalities.

The physical, mental and spiritual are, indeed, three different realms.

A good example is the difference between mind and spirit
I do not know about spirits, but it all comes down to the mind.

I am reading a book about the philosophy of mind which considers the relation between the brain and the mind; whether free will an illusion; and the role of consciousness and the mental in a physical universe.

I do not know about spirits, but it all comes down to the mind.

I am reading a book about the philosophy of mind which considers the relation between the brain and the mind; whether free will an illusion; and the role of consciousness and the mental in a physical universe.

The spiritual world is outside of science, the Natural Universe, unless it's revealed through Quantum Physics.

"Mind" includes spiritual awareness but the brain does not.

Thanks. Agreed from Newton to objective reality. The revelations of what's "real" is fascinating. Still, for most people life is WYSIWYG.

objective reality vs subjective reality defined by 4 interpretative truths on 3 axioms. literal, figurative, relative, social, moral, legal, ethical? back to means, motives, methods centered opportunities, mayhem, madness, misery from a single vertical 2 horizontal 4 corner 6 equal distance from center points outside 8 triangulating corners of what, where, when, who, how and why.

Oh 3 types of thresholds to molecular 118 identified characteristics of gaseous, liquid, mineral, individual and combined make up forms shaped inorganically combined and organically conceived in one atmosphere co-existing now.

activatively and potential equals simultaneously here as spontaneously added individually making up the total sum numbers present past, present, from now on or never again.

there is no mystery to perpetual balancing, now is the answer God doesn't fit in real time of actually adapting as spaced apart here. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Reality is all about reciting trained perceptions of what if. Living is avoiding what does. not rocket science.

objective reality vs subjective reality defined by 4 interpretative truths on 3 axioms. literal, figurative, relative, social, moral, legal, ethical? back to means, motives, methods centered opportunities, mayhem, madness, misery from a single vertical 2 horizontal 4 corner 6 equal distance from center points outside 8 triangulating corners of what, where, when, who, how and why.

Oh 3 types of thresholds to molecular 118 identified characteristics of gaseous, liquid, mineral, individual and combined make up forms shaped inorganically combined and organically conceived in one atmosphere co-existing now.

activatively and potential equals simultaneously here as spontaneously added individually making up the total sum numbers present past, present, from now on or never again.

there is no mystery to perpetual balancing, now is the answer God doesn't fit in real time of actually adapting as spaced apart here. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Reality is all about reciting trained perceptions of what if. Living is avoiding what does. not rocket science.

How high are you?

Back