Theology Question

And like clockwork Doc replies supportingly to Cypress posts. It's like this forum is just you two pleasuring each other.

Perry PhD is a pusillanimous putz puppet. Be sure to tell him I said so when you brush your teeth, Jank. :thup:

Perry PhD is a pusillanimous putz puppet. Be sure to tell him I said so when you brush your teeth, Jank. :thup:

^^^^This is well placed. Surely people will not think you are a sock of Perry if you say things like this.

As noted earlier: your posting style is very much alike. Both aggressive and obsessive.

So...in your (you will excuse the expression) mind...a person who chooses to blindly guess there is a GOD and a person who chooses to blindly guess there are no gods...are both being decisive...

...but a person who chooses not to blindly guess in either direction is being indecisive.

You are an asshole, BP. You should be ashamed of reasoning with that much in the way of defects.

goobye troll

Tell me are you a parent?

Does a good parent provide their children every possible thing in life? Or does a good parent try to teach their children responsibility, how to deal with failure, and generally prepare them for the realities of life?

Thread is not about parenting

^^^^This is well placed. Surely people will not think you are a sock of Perry if you say things like this.

As noted earlier: your posting style is very much alike. Both aggressive and obsessive.
Why won't you agree Perry is pussilanimous putz puppet? That he lied about his PhD? Are you dear friends with him, Jank? You go after everyone else on this forum except your friend the putz.

Why is Perry the Putz so special to you, Jank?

goobye troll

Good-bye, Silliness. Do continue making a blind guess...and supposing it is a sign of decisiveness.

I doubt most people here will buy your nonsense that making a blind guess is being more decisive than someone deciding to simply tell the truth..."I do not know...and do not have enough unambiguous evidence upon which to base a meaningful guess."

Thread is not about parenting

Yes it is Dip Stick! The bible says we are God's children!!!! That makes God the parent. In case you don't know what a parent is, here is the def.
par·ent
/ˈper(ə)nt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a father or mother.
"the parents of the bride"
Similar:
mother
father
birth/biological parent
adoptive mother/father
surrogate mother
foster-parent
foster-mother
foster-father
stepparent
stepmother
stepfather
guardian
single parent
lone parent
co-parent
one's old man
one's old woman
one's old lady
begetter
procreator
progenitor
progenitress
progenitrix
genitor
pater
rents
verb
be or act as a parent to (a child).
"all children are special to those who parent them"
Similar:
bring up
be the parent of
look after
take care of
rear
raise

Cyrpress:

Obviously BP has decided that the best way to run away from a losing position, is to call the person who is handing him his ass a "troll."

Even though I agree with him on some political stances...HE IS A LOSER.

Cyrpress:

Obviously BP has decided that the best way to run away from a losing position, is to call the person who is handing him his ass a "troll."

Even though I agree with him on some political stances...HE IS A LOSER.

I'd bet money BP is an under-35 female, little to no college. That's not an insult. Just a take on her personality.

If God is all powerful, why can God not make everyone happy?
The correct answer is that this is religious dogma, and as such, is not required to be provable by any science or logical theorem.

A direct parallel to a different religion is:

If greenhouse gas has the magical superpower to cause other matter to spontaneously increase in temperature, why can I not cook my steak to perfection by spraying the right amount of CO2?

I'd bet money BP is an under-35 female, little to no college. That's not an insult. Just a take on her personality.

Could be, Doc. I know I hesitated before going to the male pronouns, because I had seen the female pronouns used somewhere before.

Male or female...BP has problems.

Could be, Doc. I know I hesitated before going to the male pronouns, because I had seen the female pronouns used somewhere before.

Male or female...BP has problems.

If used as an insult, especially by misogynistic Trumpers, I agree that female pronouns are problematic. However, if used honestly, I don't see a problem. Truth is never a problem.

Back