Tire-gauge gate, part deux

Which is yet another distortion... McCain wants ALL sources... he changed to this position a couple months before your messiah did. They both see that we have to explore every option. ALL sources. It is just taking 'the One' a bit longer to catch on to including the drilling. I guess he was waiting for the public opinion to break 60% before he jumped on board.

Look pal, I understand that McCain has included some token support for alternative sources of energy, but if you actually took the time to compare what Obama is proposing as compared to what McCain is proposing you would understand that McCain's plan is indeed weak tea by comparison.

It's not a distortion at all.

Everyone start calling McCain SF’s Messiah. It’s actually much closer to the truth, since I know in my case, I have criticized Obama far more, far more, than SF has ever criticized Bush, never mind his Messiah McCain!

It includes some token alt-energy research, nothing that even approaches the broad and robust alternative energy proposals that Obama is pushing, which is why I characterized it as weak tea as opposed to non-existent, although it is virtually non-existent.

I've read both plans, something you clearly haven't done, otherwise you wouldn't quote that article. You would instead quote the McCain plan.

He really has very very little when it comes to alternative energy development as compared to Obama.
And Obama has very little to lead us there, nothing to bridge the gap while the McCain plan is more robust there.

The reality is, what we will get is the middle of the road between the two, and that will be the best plan. Amazingly it will be far more like what I've been speaking of for years than either of these people's plans.

However, your mention of solely "weak tea" while not mentioning that he does increase alt-energy research and speaks of a 'Manhattan Project'-style project called the 'Lexington Project' and that it has far more meat on it than any previous plan implemented just shows a partisan support. I don't have that in this race, I'm not voting for McCain for reasons that I have previously listed.

I believe it should be strengthened in that area as well, but also believe that room was left for the compromise deals that will be necessary to get it passed with strength on the "bridge" portion of the plan.

Both plans show a recognition towards the reality of compromise. One on the front end, the other on the back end, but that recognition is there in both of them.

Everyone start calling McCain SF’s Messiah. It’s actually much closer to the truth, since I know in my case, I have criticized Obama far more, far more, than SF has ever criticized Bush, never mind his Messiah McCain!

I'm down with that. Beyond that, whenever there is a thread criticizing McCain even the smallest bit, he rushes in to defend his Messiah, with the usual claims of "they do it too!"

Everytime you call someone a liar, a partisan hack, a leg humper, its obvious your projecting yourself onto other people.

Please don't pretend I didn't post a direct quote from you saying that you personally believed that humans have very little to do with global warming. I posted it here, straight from the fullpolitics archives.

Post the link to whatever direct quote you are using. Side note... global warming CAN exist without a direct correlation to human action. You do not have to believe that man is the primary cause to believe that the earth has warmed. But I know... NASA must be lying now right?

But I know... you will also ignore that NASA has taken back the whole 1998 was the warmest year on record. Won't you gumby?

http://prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/08-14-2007/0004645546&EDATE=

You will also ignore the fact that I have repeatedly stated we should do everything we can to limit emissions and pollution for our health, our environment and for our national security. Why? Because you are a complete hack who refuses to accept the fact that we don't need to waste millions trying to determine the exact percentage man is repsonsible for.

You are nothing more than a little leg humper trying to get approval from lorax, darla etc....

When you have an original thought.... come on back and try again. But enough with your pathetic strawman attempts.

side note.... the earth has not warmed in the past decade. FACT. Which is odd given that the industrialization in China and India has escalated so much over the past ten years.... and one look at Beijing will tell you how environmentally friendly their skies are.

And Obama has very little to lead us there, nothing to bridge the gap while the McCain plan is more robust there.

The reality is, what we will get is the middle of the road between the two, and that will be the best plan. Amazingly it will be far more like what I've been speaking of for years than either of these people's plans.

However, your mention of solely "weak tea" while not mentioning that he does increase alt-energy research and speaks of a 'Manhattan Project'-style project called the 'Lexington Project' and that it has far more meat on it than any previous plan.

I believe it should be strengthened in that area as well, but also believe that room was left for the compromise deals that will be necessary to get it passed with strength on the "bridge" portion of the plan.

Both plans show a recognition towards the reality of compromise. One on the front end, the other on the back end, but that recognition is there in both of them.

The above is nonsense. There are two competing plans with two drastically different approaches to the same problem. They aren't remotely close to being the same.

You clearly haven't read the details of the McCain plan (or Obama's for that matter). McCain slapped a pretty label on it and you were sold, took the bait without even nibbling first. Do me a favor, go look at the McCain plan and show me the meat of the Lexington Project when it comes to developing alternative energy sources, in particular, wind, solar, hydro, alternative fuels, conservation, etc. . . . He's got next to nothing.

"No you are still good little lemming for starting such a pathetic thread to begin with. Crying about tactics that your messiah himself uses when the race is close or when he is behind is quite pathetic yet worthy of such a lemming."

That was quick; this has already become reality for you. You use a snippet from Darla's post to "prove" that Obama's campaign is now consistently stooping to McCain's level, and a few posts later, it's a foregone conclusion for you.

You're a real piece of work; this thread is a textbook lesson on insane, nutty logic right-wing spin & distraction. I don't think I've seen it's equal.

No you twit.... your article.... read that again... YOUR article tried to make the same assertion. Obamas ad on "McCain is in big oils pocket" was my example that he is picking up the tactic again now that the race has tightened in the polls. I did not say that he is consistently stooping to such tactics. I said now that the race tightened he is starting to do so again. He didn't have to when he had a large lead.

But I know... you will ignore the fact that I made that point earlier. You were probably too busy trying to remember how to spell kissing.

The above is nonsense. There are two competing plans with two drastically different approaches to the same problem. They aren't remotely close to being the same.

You clearly haven't read the details of the McCain plan (or Obama's for that matter). McCain slapped a pretty label on it and you were sold, took the bait without even nibbling first. Do me a favor, go look at the McCain plan and show me the meat of the Lexington Project when it comes to developing alternative energy sources, in particular, wind, solar, hydro, alternative fuels, conservation, etc. . . . He's got next to nothing.
Again, I believe that "next to nothing" is more than has been currently implemented, and ignoring that it is there because it isn't enough for you is pretense based on partisanship. Nor does it change the fact that I believe that it is the nod towards the compromise that will eventually be reached that will be between the two plans.

I believe that you read both plans with partisan glasses, ones which I do not have on. I've found that I can look at things much differently once I had decided not to vote for the candidate from my party.

I also believe that Obama appears to be desperately following, especially with the "some drilling okay" at least a month after McCain conceded that something needed to be done to bridge to the future... and finally began to relate that alternative energy needed to be researched.

Oh golly gee... you mean all the McSames aren't enough???

LMAO... good to see it bothered you so much.

I'm down with that. Beyond that, whenever there is a thread criticizing McCain even the smallest bit, he rushes in to defend his Messiah, with the usual claims of "they do it too!"

Look the dude voted for Bob Dole, George Bush twice, and John McCain. Laughable.

Is there a shred of doubt, that SF has a shrine in his bedroom to McCain?

Again, I believe that "next to nothing" is more than has been currently implemented, and ignoring that it is there because it isn't enough for you is pretense based on partisanship and I believe that it is the nod towards the compromise that will eventually be reached that will be between the two plans.

I believe that you read both plans with partisan glasses, ones which I do not have on. I've found that I can look at things much differently once I had decided not to vote for the candidate from my party.

ROTFLMAO

Funniest quote of the day! Man, and I never would have believed that someone could act more delusional than Super “I love John McCain so much he’s sending me his underwear” Freak! I would have put money on it. I never saw Damo coming with this one!

“I look at things without partisan glasses”

Hahhahahahaha.

ROTFLMAO

Funniest quote of the day! Man, and I never would have believed that someone could act more delusional than Super “I love John McCain so much he’s sending me his underwear” Freak! I would have put money on it. I never saw Damo coming with this one!

Hahhahahahaha.
I didn't say that. I said I saw this race without those on because I do not support the candidate from my party. I admit honestly that I am a libertarian-leaning republican, and do see things from that perspective. This is a Cypress-level dishonesty, one that I didn't expect from you Darla. Words have meaning.

"No you twit.... your article.... read that again... YOUR article tried to make the same assertion. Obamas ad on "McCain is in big oils pocket" was my example that he is picking up the tactic again now that the race has tightened in the polls. I did not say that he is consistently stooping to such tactics. I said now that the race tightened he is starting to do so again. He didn't have to when he had a large lead. "

That's weak; tying McCain to big oil is much more credible & has much more backup than saying Obama's tire suggestion is "his plan for getting us off foreign oil." The latter is an outright lie, as you have admitted.

Your whole position on this thread is an exercise in weakness, and hackery. Why can't you just admit that the original post is correct, and that McCain's comments & those of his minions were a lie (as you finally did after 40+ posts), instead of running us through the usual mill of "show me more lies" and then "well, they all lie...Obama does it too!", all the while calling us good little lemmings for saying things that you later admit are basically correct?

It's tiring; it really is. You need to change your whole personality, and the way you address issues.

Look the dude voted for Bob Dole, George Bush twice, and John McCain. Laughable.

Is there a shred of doubt, that SF has a shrine in his bedroom to McCain?

I don’t know, but he told me, privately, that he donated 2,500 to the McCain campaign, with the caveat that McCain would send him his underwear. I was like, you mean, you bought Cindy McCain’s underwear, isn’t she a little old for you? And he said, no no no. She’s a hag. I bought John’s underwear.
I didn’t know what to say, so I just didn’t say anything.

ROTFLMAO

Hahhahahahaha.

Good God, how much longer is the charade of the "independent" conservatives going to go on!

McCain has flip-flopped on off shore drilling, and on giving the oil companies ADDITIONAL tax breaks. He has also done this, apparently, after receiving large, and bundled cash from the oil companies. (that’s going to be breaking btw, it’s a little thing called facts, brace yourself).
McCain IS in big oil’s pockets, and right there is your problem. Your dirty filthy party fights with lies, and gets hit with the truth and you whine “that’s not trueeee” in a desperate hope for false equivalence. But it is true.

So cry to top the oil whore. The rest of us are on to this old trick.

Darla you take being a CUNT to a new level, a junior college liberal arts barely got out with a degreed cunt.

Darla you take being a CUNT to a new level, a junior college liberal arts barely got out with a degreed cunt.

Jesus Christ, tops. Aren't you the guy who is always talking about "strong women" and being respectful toward women, and CLASS?

Real classy. You're a total POS, topsy...

Back