Tire-gauge gate, part deux

Darla you take being a CUNT to a new level, a junior college liberal arts barely got out with a degreed cunt.

“barely got out with a degreed cunt”.

Actually, they didn’t degree my cunt. Man, a degreed cunt, I bet that is like gold on the open-market huh? I will look into that Top, thanks.

Look the dude voted for Bob Dole, George Bush twice, and John McCain. Laughable.

Is there a shred of doubt, that SF has a shrine in his bedroom to McCain?

Look, the dude voted for two idiots that couldn't beat the worst President in history is whining about something again.

It does come in at Dhula's level, when she drive to work using what GASOLINE that I provide, and heats her home with oil that I provide.
Then calls me an OIL WHORE.
HOW ABOUT A LITTLE REPRIMANT FOR THE DINGBAT:clink:

It does come in at Dhula's level, when she drive to work using what GASOLINE that I provide, and heats her home with oil that I provide.
Then calls me an OIL WHORE.
HOW ABOUT A LITTLE REPRIMANT FOR THE DINGBAT:clink:

That YOU provide?

I buy gas nowhere other than CITGO, and I send Hugo thank you emails.

And as if, Top was out drilling himself. You’re nothing but a bookkeeper top. And one of the dumber ones I’ve ever met.

That YOU provide?

And as if, Top was out drilling himself. You’re nothing but a bookkeeper top. And one of the dumber ones I’ve ever met.
7 Eleven no longer carries Venezuelan oil products. No CITGO for me. Of course, I don't like to buy to enrich a nation's leader who leaves his populace starving.

"No you twit.... your article.... read that again... YOUR article tried to make the same assertion. Obamas ad on "McCain is in big oils pocket" was my example that he is picking up the tactic again now that the race has tightened in the polls. I did not say that he is consistently stooping to such tactics. I said now that the race tightened he is starting to do so again. He didn't have to when he had a large lead. "

That's weak; tying McCain to big oil is much more credible & has much more backup than saying Obama's tire suggestion is "his plan for getting us off foreign oil." The latter is an outright lie, as you have admitted.

Your whole position on this thread is an exercise in weakness, and hackery. Why can't you just admit that the original post is correct, and that McCain's comments & those of his minions were a lie (as you finally did after 40+ posts), instead of running us through the usual mill of "show me more lies" and then "well, they all lie...Obama does it too!", all the while calling us good little lemmings for saying things that you later admit are basically correct?

It's tiring; it really is. You need to change your whole personality, and the way you address issues.

Bullshit... that is simply how you WISH to see it. Saying that McCain is in big oils pockets because employees of oil companies have donated to his campaign while at the same time accepting donations from employees of oil companies is dishonest.

The fact that people donate money to a campaign does not mean that the candidate is in their pocket. Otherwise BOTH of them would be in big oils pocket.

yes, when McCain shifted to supporting off shore drilling (again due to popular public opinion) he got an influx of donations of people working for those companies. Which is a HUGE shock given that it is their livelihoods he is supporting.

But to imply that means he is in their pockets and thus will do their bidding is ridiculous. Because McCain is ALSO supporting other alt energy sources and R&D.

But I know... you will never admit that your candidate does the same shit. Because that would derail your whining circle jerk session.

7 Eleven no longer carries Venezuelan oil products. No CITGO for me.

Of course, I don't like to buy to enrich a nation's leader who leaves his populace starving.

So you buy Saudi Arabian and Nigerian gasoline, from Exxon and Chevron instead.

LOL

You're not making much sense today Damo.

Given a choice between Venezuelan oil and Saudi Arabian oil, I don't think you're on solid ground here.

I don’t know, but he told me, privately, that he donated 2,500 to the McCain campaign, with the caveat that McCain would send him his underwear. I was like, you mean, you bought Cindy McCain’s underwear, isn’t she a little old for you? And he said, no no no. She’s a hag. I bought John’s underwear.
I didn’t know what to say, so I just didn’t say anything.

:rolleyes:

such a funny lady.

Darla you take being a CUNT to a new level, a junior college liberal arts barely got out with a degreed cunt.

Dude... shut the fuck up. Take your shit somewhere else. No one wants to hear your ignorance. Go somewhere else and take gumby with you.

I guess I shouldn’t have responded to Top’s post at all. I should have just let him take an ass-kicking from everyone else, so that he would be embarrassed, should such a thing actually be possible. I will have to remember that.

So you buy Saudi Arabian and Nigerian gasoline, from Exxon and Chevron instead.

LOL

You're not making much sense today Damo.

Given a choice between Venezuelan oil and Saudi Arabian oil, I don't think you're on solid ground here.
No, Canadian. We get most of our oil from there. Especially here in the West. Of course, only people who are uneducated on the subject would think your assertion was the case.

That YOU provide?

your as smart as the average Venzualan too, maybe not as formally educated

Dude... shut the fuck up. Take your shit somewhere else. No one wants to hear your ignorance. Go somewhere else and take gumby with you.

SuperRush are you the gatekeeper now. Cause last time I checked I didn't care what cold calling old lady robbing arm chair nazi's thought.

Back