Trump Admits Collusion

jCLVSw3.png

here you go..leopard looking lol..actually that is a cheetah....neat

Because Emin Agalarov told him to say that. It wouldn't look good if these emails below were from Emin or Aras Agalarov. Emin's father Aras is the link between trump and Putin. Ask yourself why a Russian oligarch/developer would care about our election to this extent. "The Agalarovs are wealthy developers who have received several contracts for state-funded construction projects, a sign of their closeness to the Putin government. Shortly after the pageant, Putin awarded the elder Agalarov the “Order of Honor of the Russian Federation,” a prestigious designation."

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 12:40 PM
To: Donald Trump J Trump
Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Hi Don

Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info - you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try to schedule a time and day Best to you and family Rob Goldstone

On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:03, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob could we speak now?

d

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:37 PM
To: Donald Trump Jr.
Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Let me track him down in Moscow

What number he could call?

On Jun 6, 2016, at 15:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

My cell [REDACTED] thanks

d

On Jun 6, 2016, at 3:43 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Ok he's on stage in Moscow but should be off within 2 Minutes so I am sure can call Rob

On Jun 6, 2016, at 16:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Rob thanks for the help.

D

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

(Continued)

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html

Has it occurred to anyone to see if there is a link between Fusion GPS and this Aras fellow who is linked to Putin?

Fusion GPS is the one common denominator in all this Russian business. Fusion is linked to the Dossier and also the Russian lawyer who attended the meeting. That’s an odd coincidence—if it is one.

I don't see a statute stating collusion is a crime.

We've posted the FEDERAL CRIME CODE by the number ad nauseam. The crime is CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.

Because you have your heads up your asses, makes it no less a CRIMINAL CONSPRACY. Look it up. 1 rudimentary google search. WE DARE YOU!

Of course, MUELLER knows 'the code'! Plus a whooole lot more.

Last edited:
Good. Then that means you think Hillary is innocent until proven guilty also.

I continue to think Hilliary is forgotten until something a lib'rul says serves as a reminder of how lucky we are........besides, the only thing I accuse Hilliary of any more is her lies about Benghazi which have been proven by YouTube videos of her making the statements that were not true......you know......the ones that you pretend aren't really there........

President Trump's tweet is causing Liberals to make the case for Hillbag Russian collusion.

Genius!

We've posted the FEDERAL CRIME CODE by the number ad nauseam. The crime is CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.

Because you have your heads up your asses, makes it no less a CRIMINAL CONSPRACY. Look it up. 1 rudimentary google search. WE DARE YOU!

Of course, MUELLER knows 'the code'! Plus a whooole lot more.

Right lol.

"Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower," the president tweeted. "This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics – and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!" ( Trump Tweet)

What Trump is ‘admitting to’ is the same crap we’ve known from the get-go: Junior *thought* he was going to get dirt on Hillary from the Russians. And he thought wrong—end of story.

There isn’t a single presidential campaign that would turn down oppo dirt from a foreign source. And everyone reading this knows it. Maybe it’s unethical but it’s not a crime.

Mullet knows he needs more than that. What Mullet needs is to conjure a process crime out of it, somehow. Probably one of the reasons he wants to interview Trump.

Notice how Trump supporters simply will not answer that one little question. If they were doing nothing wrong why have ALL of them continually lied about it?

In a tweet this morning, Trump admitted that the infamous Trump Tower meeting with Russian agents WAS about getting information damaging to his political opponent from a foreign power.

He had written a statement saying the meeting was about adoption policies so we now know that was a lie.

He claims that this collusion meeting was legal. It was not.

He claims he did not know about the meeting in advance. Considering the lies he has already told about this meeting...there is no reason to believe that claim.

At the very least he just threw his son and son in law under the bus

How many times did he say.... “no collusion”.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Notice how Trump supporters simply will not answer that one little question. If they were doing nothing wrong why have ALL of them continually lied about it?

Because as far as Mullet and your dreams of impeachment are concerned all that matters is whether any laws were broken.

Stop lying about the Dossier, when the investigation started and etc, and we’ll stop lying about an inconsequential meeting lol.

Because as far as Mullet and your dreams of impeachment are concerned all that matters is whether any laws were broken.

Stop lying about the Dossier, when the investigation started and etc, and we’ll stop lying about an inconsequential meeting lol.

Holy shit! Is that really all you can come up with as a defense? :laugh::laugh:

Right lol.

"Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower," the president tweeted. "This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics – and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!" ( Trump Tweet)

What Trump is ‘admitting to’ is the same crap we’ve known from the get-go: Junior *thought* he was going to get dirt on Hillary from the Russians. And he thought wrong—end of story.

There isn’t a single presidential campaign that would turn down oppo dirt from a foreign source. And everyone reading this knows it. Maybe it’s unethical but it’s not a crime.

Mullet knows he needs more than that. What Mullet needs is to conjure a process crime out of it, somehow. Probably one of the reasons he wants to interview Trump.

You just described a crime in aren't smart enough to know it

Has it occurred to anyone to see if there is a link between Fusion GPS and this Aras fellow who is linked to Putin?

Fusion GPS is the one common denominator in all this Russian business. Fusion is linked to the Dossier and also the Russian lawyer who attended the meeting. That’s an odd coincidence—if it is one.

How about a few FACTS?

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence included Germany, Estonia and Poland ... Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets.

Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.
. . . .

The Guardian has been told the FBI and the CIA were slow to appreciate the extensive nature of contacts between Trump’s team and Moscow ahead of the US election.

This was in part due to US law that prohibits US agencies from examining the private communications of American citizens without warrants. “They are trained not to do this,” the source stressed.

“It looks like the [US] agencies were asleep,” the source added. “They [the European agencies] were saying: ‘There are contacts going on between people close to Mr Trump and people we believe are Russian intelligence agents. You should be wary of this.’

“The message was: ‘Watch out. There’s something not right here.’”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia

Fact: The President has just admitted that collusion took place

Fact: Collusion violates numerous statutes

Fact: Trumpers just don't care

Right lol.

They knew they would be meeting with representatives of the Russian state. They knew they were being offered Russian state intelligence. They intended to use Russian intelligence offered by Russian agents against an American opponents.

They did not alert the FBI.

Apparently some people are too fucking stupid to see all that in context.

Bummer.

Face it.

If tapes were produced with Trump and Putin talking about Putin helping Trump get elected in return for Trump changing US policy towards Russia..Trumpers still would not care

In a tweet this morning, Trump admitted that the infamous Trump Tower meeting with Russian agents WAS about getting information damaging to his political opponent from a foreign power.

He had written a statement saying the meeting was about adoption policies so we now know that was a lie.

He claims that this collusion meeting was legal. It was not.

He claims he did not know about the meeting in advance. Considering the lies he has already told about this meeting...there is no reason to believe that claim.

At the very least he just threw his son and son in law under the bus

And Hillary was caught colluding with a foreign agent to gather dirt on trump.

Difference being trump didn't use false information to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on a political opponent during an election.

Lock Her UP
or STFU

Back