Trump extends olive branch to kneelers

Bowel movement woman believes:

Jimmy Carter was the greatest president in our history. Hillary never has lied or committed a crime.
Christians believe in a false God but Wiccans don't.
OJ was innocent because he was black, proving she is not racist.
Obama is Santa Clause.

Is that so?

I've never seen a better example of damning with faint praise, little Thingy.

Kudos.

Yeah, well I basically acknowledged that. To me, this offer was noteworthy for how incredibly out-of-character it is for Trump. I give him credit for him, but given that it's the 1st time in his entire Presidency that I've seen something like it, I'm understandably cautious.

Definitely open to more adult behavior, though.

Not everything is about Trump lol.

Now, finally, we get to see if the kneelers are honest or just grand standing. When the families of the unjustly imprisoned approach the kneelers about Trump’s offer, do they turn them down?

How do you think that’s going to fly?

I think that some of the kneelers are genuinely protesting about police killings, lol. I suspect that others are protesting Trump, as are the majority of JPP liberals. It's like they have a collective hive-mind, lol.

I give Trump all kinds of credit for this.

This is going to sound like a backhanded compliment, and it probably is, but this is the 1st time I've seen him act like the adult in the room, instead of going for cheap grandstanding and just playing to his base. He's actually trying to find a SOLUTION.

If he can start doing this more, he might actually become a leader. Not counting on it, though.

A solution to a shit storm he created? Doubtful. It's television/media hysteria; Stone style. Just keep the chaos going.

I think that some of the kneelers are genuinely protesting about police killings, lol. I suspect that others are protesting Trump, as are the majority of JPP liberals. It's like they have a collective hive-mind, lol.

For one of a manufactured side to divide the unsubstantial people to accuse the other manufactured side to divide the unsubstantial people of group think is hilarious, thanks for the chuckle.

Yeah, well I basically acknowledged that. To me, this offer was noteworthy for how incredibly out-of-character it is for Trump. I give him credit for him, but given that it's the 1st time in his entire Presidency that I've seen something like it, I'm understandably cautious. Definitely open to more adult behavior, though.

More damnation with faint praise. You're on a roll, little Thingy.

For one of a manufactured side to divide the unsubstantial people to accuse the other manufactured side to divide the unsubstantial people of group think is hilarious, thanks for the chuckle.

You seem confused. Is there a an adult nearby in case professional assistance is required?

You seem confused. Is there a an adult nearby in case professional assistance is required?

See, you had nothing, no response to challenge the idea.

Thanks.

america.

Fweedumb.

Screech at each other while the substantial people plunder your society same as they plunder the world at large.

Back