Trump Inauguration: D.C braced for 900,000 Protesters

So you say you want eggs thrown a moving cars and do not consider this violence? Dude this could cause a fatality easily, and throwing anything at the President is a felony. You are a seriously delusional kid who ought to be locked up for your own safety But by all means go throw your eggs, your face will take the result

She spent real money to fly to washington and do something totally meaningless.....that isn't principles..that is stupidity....it's like you posting something and expecting someone to think it was true....

No principles. How many people in your church went to Washington for the annual anti-abortion March?

I never once mentioned the Trump foundation, this is more evidence of your psychological instability.............................Now go be a good Clinton supporter and throw some eggs and smash some cars

I never once mentioned the Trump foundation, this is more evidence of your psychological instability.............................Now go be a good Clinton supporter and throw some eggs and smash some cars

Y O U moved the goalposts from inauguration protesters to the Clinton foundation. What was your point?

There are no goalpost, this is a message board where anyone may say or ask whatever they wish. Your belief that this is something different than that is again delusional, you need medical help

There are no goalpost, this is a message board where anyone may say or ask whatever they wish. Your belief that this is something different than that is again delusional, you need medical help

Actually my belief is that you're not very smart, have a hard time expressing yourself, and have precious little grasp of facts.

Wrong, dumbfuck. Two independent observations.

Cretins like you shouldn't be commenting on logical fallacies. First, you need to know what they are.

Sorry, but you're argument contains too much wrong with it to continue. Is this easier for you to understand than my previous comment?

Sorry, but you're argument contains too much wrong with it to continue. Is this easier for you to understand than my previous comment?

You poor, willfully ignorant slugs. Most of you can't even get the name of the Democratic Party correct, much less understand anything more complex.

You failed at your claim of a logical fallacy when you wouldn't know one if it bit you in the ass. You RW morons use Argumentum ad Speculum like there's no tomorrow and still hang your hat on it when the absurdity is pointed out to you.

But then, that kind of conscientious stupidity I s to be expected from the gullible lemmings that support a pathologically lying snake oil salesman like Trump.

Back