Trump Inauguration: D.C braced for 900,000 Protesters

Sorry - they weren't.

Polls & pundits for weeks took that view, but then Comey's letter hit. The polls changed accordingly, but the pundits stuck to the same tune. Doesn't change the fact that most polls were either spot on or pretty close.

It has become a Republican talking point that "polls were way off," but again, they were even closer than they were in '12. You asked me to look up PA, and I did, and you ignored that because it was so close.

Trump did not poll to win the election. It was a major upset. Difficult to believe for you, even to this day.

BTW, here are the final poll results. Hillary had an 89% chance of winning in the closing polls:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=final+election+plling&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN

lol

"Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head"

You keep trying gomer.....there's only about ten thousand to choose from.....maybe you'll get lucky and find one that says what rana claimed it did....

Again, what were the sanctions from his tenure as the POS head coach?

The second worst in NCAA history as we got fvcked, as everyone acknowledges, by the COI. It will come out in court here shortly from the Todd McNair vs. NCAA case.

You keep trying gomer.....there's only about ten thousand to choose from.....maybe you'll get lucky and find one that says what rana claimed it did....

Don't like these quotes, huh? Read 'em and weep, moron. They're from your book.

Tell us again, how did the kangaroo and platypus get from Turkey to Australia, and Australia alone?

"Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

5 And Noah did all that the Lord commanded him.

6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. "

Donald Trump may have a point about paid protesters: Job ads running in more than 20 cities offer $2,500 per month for agitators to demonstrate at this week’s presidential inauguration events.

Demand Protest, a San Francisco company that bills itself as the “largest private grassroots support organization in the United States,” posted identical ads Jan. 12 in multiple cities on Backpage.com seeking “operatives.”

story continued ...................................
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/ads-two-dozen-cities-offer-protesters-2500-agitate/

Back