Trump Inauguration: D.C braced for 900,000 Protesters

Make absolutely no mistake about this: I'm pissed. TARD is real.

I sick & tired of being right about this shite. This is the same BS as the Iraq War, with everyone telling me to calm down & that I was on the 'wrong side of history.' I knew it was stupid at the time, and it took 10 years for many others to catch up.

Electing Trump is the same BS. It's unreal to me - I get the anti-Hillary vote, but there are millions who actually believe this buffoon. And guess what? Spoiler alert here - I'm going to be right about this one, too. But only after a lot of damage has been done.

Yup, I feel the same way. Years from now most of these fuckers will deny having supported Trump.

I am surprised people have not learned their lessons about polls.

What lesson?

Polls are as accurate as they have ever been. The polls in '16 were actually a little more accurate than they were in '12; the coverage of them was just bad.

Hillary did win the popular by about 2%, which was pretty close to what was predicted.

Yup, I feel the same way. Years from now most of these fuckers will deny having supported Trump.

I can already see & hear it. It's an easy call. If they do admit it, it will be more along the lines of "I didn't want to, but you gave us no choice w/ Hillary."

I dated a girl who was Pete Carroll's niece's best friend. So yes I did get to meet God.

Another POS.

"the NCAA announced sanctions against the USC football program including a two-year bowl ban, the elimination of thirty football scholarships, and forfeiture of some football victories from 2004–05 (a season which had included winning the Bowl Championship Series title), and all team victories from the undefeated 2005–06 regular season, when USC lost to Texas in the BCS title game"

What lesson?

Polls are as accurate as they have ever been. The polls in '16 were actually a little more accurate than they were in '12; the coverage of them was just bad.

Hillary did win the popular by about 2%, which was pretty close to what was predicted.

What were the state polls saying? Like say, Pennsylvania.

Another POS.

"the NCAA announced sanctions against the USC football program including a two-year bowl ban, the elimination of thirty football scholarships, and forfeiture of some football victories from 2004–05 (a season which had included winning the Bowl Championship Series title), and all team victories from the undefeated 2005–06 regular season, when USC lost to Texas in the BCS title game"

he's a POS because Reggie Bush's family took money from an agent?

Spoiler: No he's not

No.

lol I see. Trump was predicted to win Pennsylvania. How about Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan...all polled for Trump, did they?

Are you going to keep naming states until you find one that was off?

The polls were pretty close overall, and nationally, they were right on. It's pretty stupid to dismiss Trump's 40% rating right now because "the polls are always wrong." What do you think he's "really" at...70% or something?

Fact is, most polls before the election were pretty close, or within the margin of error. And, btw, Trump LOVED the polls in the GOP primary. Couldn't get enough of them.

What lesson?

Perhaps it was the coverage then. I just remember the constant media sources saying Trump had no path to 270 electoral votes.

Are you going to keep naming states until you find one that was off?

The polls were pretty close overall, and nationally, they were right on. It's pretty stupid to dismiss Trump's 40% rating right now because "the polls are always wrong." What do you think he's "really" at...70% or something?

Fact is, most polls before the election were pretty close, or within the margin of error. And, btw, Trump LOVED the polls in the GOP primary. Couldn't get enough of them.

All the polls were off. That's why the pundits and experts were so wrong about who was going to win the election. Same as you.

All the polls were off. That's why the pundits and experts were so wrong about who was going to win the election. Same as you.

Sorry - they weren't.

Polls & pundits for weeks took that view, but then Comey's letter hit. The polls changed accordingly, but the pundits stuck to the same tune. Doesn't change the fact that most polls were either spot on or pretty close.

It has become a Republican talking point that "polls were way off," but again, they were even closer than they were in '12. You asked me to look up PA, and I did, and you ignored that because it was so close.

Back