Trump Inauguration: D.C braced for 900,000 Protesters

Why not?
Do you have irrefutable evidence to the contrary?

(laughing) You're trying real hard to elevate yourself to the stupidest motherfucker on this forum, aren't you?

A 600 year old building a boat the size of a football field with all the animals in the world in it?

A gullible shitstain to boot!

(laughing) You're trying real hard to elevate yourself to the stupidest motherfucker on this forum, aren't you?

A 600 year old building a boat the size of a football field with all the animals in the world in it?

A gullible shitstain to boot!

Other then your inability to accept it, I've seen you present nothing to refute that it occurred. :dunno:

Don't like these quotes, huh?

it isn't a question of liking them.......they are well and good if they serve a purpose.......its just that Rana set forth what that purpose was and you aren't even close.......perhaps if you knew what the fuck we were talking about you might have accomplished something besides embarrassing yourself and every other atheist......

"Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

5 And Noah did all that the Lord commanded him.

6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. "

sorry, missed again......perhaps if you sent Rana a PM and asked her what she was looking for.....

Other then your inability to accept it, I've seen you present nothing to refute that it occurred. :dunno:

Giants AND 600 year old men! lol Gullible fuck, aren't you.

Prophet can't explain kangaroo and platypus traveling from Turkey to Australia unscathed. Can you, cretin?

Prophet can't explain kangaroo and platypus traveling from Turkey to Australia unscathed. Can you, cretin?

???......nothing in the bible about kangaroos and platypus traveling from Turkey to Australia, atheist.......therefore, nothing needs explaining......except perhaps your ignorance of scripture........how DO you explain that?.....

doesn't need any defending, atheist......

(laughing) Just admit you can't and be done with it.

"The Bible is the word of God"
"How can you be sure it's the word of God?"
"Because the Bible tells us so"
"Why believe the Bible?
"The Bible is infallible"
"How do you know it's infallible?"...

(Return to top)

???......nothing in the bible about kangaroos and platypus traveling from Turkey to Australia, atheist.......therefore, nothing needs explaining......except perhaps your ignorance of scripture........how DO you explain that?.....

Your children's story said they disembarked at Ararat. They are found solely in Australia. Are the that ignorant about geography, too?

Sad

Did you also know that, before the flood, light did not reflect and refract through water droplets in the atmosphere? lol

From your children's book;

"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, you've still provided nothing of substance and you're still failing. :palm:

Back