Trump Revealed Highly Classified Secrets to Russia Last Week

As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law,” the report said

If this turns out to be 100% true - will you be as dismissive of it?

Sure, Trump has a right to release the info as POTUS...but did the circumstances warrant that? If it turns out he was just boasting - something that would hardly be a surprise - wouldn't you be a bit alarmed about that?
That info wasn't even shared with allies. trump doesn't get to decide to release it during a penis size contest.

Two people who were actually there say it's not true. What kind of source is it that knows more than the people who were there? It's such obvious nonsense, where did you get it?
And intelligence officials who were there say it happened. Lest we forget....all of trump's talking heads lied about why Comey was fired, under orders from trump.

As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law,” the report said.

As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law,” the report said.

I don't think he broke the law, on this one, he just did something galactically stupid.

I don't think he broke the law, on this one, he just did something galactically stupid.
well you are 1/2 way there..informing Russia was a smart move, but it depends on how he did so.
and that is unclear so really anything else is speculation

what?? who was there that said it happened??

Nobody. Basically this is much like making a statement like, "There isn't proof beyond the shadow of a doubt that Jarod masturbates to statues of clowns and tried to seek help for his coulrophilia." or "There is no proof beyond the shadow of a doubt that Trump led a criminal cartel in Russia while posing for clown statues which he then sent to Jarod." And then saying they are "factual" sentences.

Well, of course there is no "proof beyond the shadow a doubt" when there is no evidence whatsoever.

well you are 1/2 way there..informing Russia was a smart move, but it depends on how he did so.
and that is unclear so really anything else is speculation

Why is bragging about US intel capabilities and inadvertently betraying intelligence culled from other nations a smart move?

Why is bragging about US intel capabilities and inadvertently betraying intelligence culled from other nations a smart move?

Assuming, he did that it wasn't a smart move.

Boasting on the intel capabilities should please the IC since everyone likes a pat on the back.

Last edited:
Nobody. Basically this is much like making a statement like, "There isn't proof beyond the shadow of a doubt that Jarod masturbates to statues of clowns and tried to seek help for his coulrophilia." or "There is no proof beyond the shadow of a doubt that Trump led a criminal cartel in Russia while posing for clown statues which he then sent to Jarod." And then saying they are "factual" sentences.

Well, of course there is no "proof beyond the shadow a doubt" when there is no evidence whatsoever.

I told you that in confidence!

your characterization 100% distorts my post.
I don't hear any criticism of informing Russia about the avionic terrorist threat matrix -not even from the Dems

your characterization 100% distorts my post.
I don't hear any criticism of informing Russia about the avionic terrorist threat matrix -not even from the Dems

I thought you said that Trump was smart in what he did (informing the Russians), but I wasn't really paying attention.

I thought you said that Trump was smart in what he did (informing the Russians), but I wasn't really paying attention.
US-Russia Cooperation in Counterterrorism
http://www.americansecurityproject.org/us-russia-cooperation-in-counterterrorism/

NATO and Russia Enhancing Security Through Partnership
U.S. Ambassador to NATO R. Nicholas Burns and U.S. Ambassador to Russia Alexander Vershbow
https://2001-2009.state.gov/p/eur/rls/rm/33912.htm

i do not know if this is still current given the current state of mass Russiaphobia

US-Russia Cooperation in Counterterrorism
http://www.americansecurityproject.org/us-russia-cooperation-in-counterterrorism/

NATO and Russia Enhancing Security Through Partnership
U.S. Ambassador to NATO R. Nicholas Burns and U.S. Ambassador to Russia Alexander Vershbow
https://2001-2009.state.gov/p/eur/rls/rm/33912.htm

i do not know if this is still current given the current state of mass Russiaphobia

Is there anything, anything at all this Orange Clown could do that would make you think about removing his dick from your mouth?

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.

Back