Trump Sexual Assault Allegations!

That's one woman, not "women", and it's an allegation, Zappacrite. An unproven allegation, Zappacrite.

Like the ones that the Obamas and Hillary have apparently accepted as proof of Weinstein's guilt, Zappacrite.

And, didn't you deny naming a specific woman as a Trump victim earlier, Zappacrite?

:rofl2:

I didn't name her as a Trump victim.

I simply cited the article that did.

WHOOPS!!

You think you might explain the GOP's double standard when it comes to sexual assault?

I didn't name her as a Trump victim. I simply cited the article that did. WHOOPS!!

Perhaps you can explain why you cited (and quoted from) an article that names her as an alleged Trump victim, Zappacrite.

Lo, and behold, Zappacrite:

Lo and behold...An ACTUAL person accusing Trump of sexual assault! She's even got a name and everything! Summer Zervos, a former contestant on The Apprentice, made her allegations against then-candidate Trump last October.
https://www.vox.com/identities/2017...rvos-donald-trump-defamation-lawsuit-subpoena

Go ahead.

Recalcitrant Republicans Refuse to Respond

When Harvey Weinstein was accused of sexual assault, everyone took the word of his female accusers.

When Donald Trump was accused of the SAME CRIME, he and his followers simply laughed it off and claimed it was "fake news".

Which begs the question: why the double standard?
No no no. It wasn't fake news. It was 'locker room'.

False premise, Zappacrite.

You need to establish that the GOP in fact employs a double standard when it comes to sexual assault accusations.

Go ahead.

Oh we've established the GOP double standard.

The GOP took Clinton accusers at their word, they took Weinstein accusers at their word, but for some reason, they dismiss the allegations of Trump's accusers.

Oh we've established the GOP double standard. The GOP took Clinton accusers at their word, they took Weinstein accusers at their word, but for some reason, they dismiss the allegations of Trump's accusers.

Not proven just because you say it is, Zappacrite.

Another false premise.

Want to try again?

Uncorroborated allegations were perfectly acceptable to the GOP when they were being leveled against Clinton.

Looks like uncorroborated allegations are perfectly acceptable to the Obamas and Hillary when they are leveled against Weinstein, Zappacrite.

Barack Obama has said that he and his wife Michelle Obama are "disgusted" by the recent claims of sexual assault and harassment surrounding Harvey Weinstein. In a statement, the father-of-two said: "Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein. Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable, regardless of wealth or status."

He continued: "We should celebrate the courage of women who have come forward to tell these painful stories. And we all need to build a culture – including by empowering our girls and teaching our boys decency and respect – so we can make such behavior less prevalent in the future."

The statement follows condemnation of the film producer by fellow DEMOCRAT Hillary Clinton. She too said she was "shocked and appalled by the revelations", adding: "The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior."

http://us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2017101143093/barack-obama-statement-harvey-weinstein/

Not proven just because you say it is, Zappacrite.

Another false premise.

Want to try again?

Of course it's not proven simply because I say it is.

It's proven because each of the claims I made has been corroborated.

You just refuse to acknowledge the facts...that's why you've obfuscated, dodged and outright refused to give me a straight answer in this thread for nearly FOURTEEN PAGES NOW!

Back