Trump Sexual Assault Allegations!

He's 100% telling the truth. It's the Republican agenda and the America way.

It's what I have been trying to tell you right wingers all along.

They have built their entire agenda around this and racism.

Perhaps one day, you all will catch up and realize you've been fooled all these years, unless deep down inside, you agree with him.

TT, his quote I was referencing was sexist, not racist.

The nameless women he admits he "moves on like a bitch". The ones he admitted he "just started kissing". The women he just kisses. "I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it." The women whose pussies he's grabbed.

Since you can't name a single woman he's committed these alleged assaults against, how are his statements an admission of assault, Zappacrite?

Saying you "moved on" someone "like a bitch" isn't assault, is it, Zappacrite?

Saying you "just start kissing" isn't assault, is it, Zappacrite?

Saying that women "let you do it" isn't assault, is it, Zappacrite?

Maybe Zappacrite thinks his diversion is keeping people from thinking about the evidence of Obama's seeming cover-up of Hillary's alleged corruption that just surfaced.

Imagine if Zippy used the same standards in both cases? He'd still be wrong and dishonest, but at least he'd be consistent.

That's one woman, not "women", and it's an allegation, Zappacrite. An unproven allegation, Zappacrite.

Like the ones that the Obamas and Hillary have apparently accepted as proof of Weinstein's guilt, Zappacrite.

And, didn't you deny naming a specific woman as a Trump victim earlier, Zappacrite?

Did I say Trump claimed he sexually assaulted a specific woman?

:rofl2:

Since you can't name a single woman he's committed these alleged assaults against, how are his statements an admission of assault, Zappacrite?

Saying you "moved on" someone "like a bitch" isn't assault, is it, Zappacrite?

Saying you "just start kissing" isn't assault, is it, Zappacrite?

Saying that women "let you do it" isn't assault, is it, Zappacrite?

Gee, I'd LOVE to answer each and every one of those questions, unfortunately...

Since you've refused to explain how the Trump accusations are different from the Weinstein accusations for ELEVEN PAGES NOW, I just can't take the time.

Maybe Zappacrite thinks his diversion is keeping people from thinking about the evidence of Obama's seeming cover-up of Hillary's alleged corruption that just surfaced.

Oh wow...lookie!!

GBA has found something NEW to use to distract from the GOP's sickening double standard when it comes to sexual assault of women.

TT, his quote I was referencing was sexist, not racist.

I know. That's why I said

"They have built their entire agenda around this and racism"

This being sexist.

It's why we couldn't vote until about 60yrs or so ago.

White men ruled everything.

Back