Trumppers at the Capitol trying to overthrow our government.

I never thought I would see the day.

They are there to tell our Congress to demand the evidence of fraud be heard. And that the states in question need to be totally transparent and submit evidence (ballots and machines) needed to prove there was or was not fraud. It is right of every citizen to see those votes.

They are there to tell our Congress to demand the evidence of fraud be heard. And that the states in question need to be totally transparent and submit evidence (ballots and machines) needed to prove there was or was not fraud. It is right of every citizen to see those votes.

that's okay the Virginia national guard and Virginia state troopers are being sent in to put you guys back in your mother's basement or prison whichever

do you have a video of her threatening a police officer with a gun or are you just choosing to lie out of your ass?......

There is a video of her being shot, and she's surrounded by multiple trump supporters with pistols and/or AR-15s.

Choose your company wisely. Bitch stormed the capital with treasonous fucktards, and got what she deserved.

that's okay the Virginia national guard and Virginia state troopers are being sent in to put you guys back in your mother's basement or prison whichever

Did they just leave your basement? Scan the ballots and forensically audit the machines. The huge lie did not work.

There is a video of her being shot, and she's surrounded by multiple trump supporters with pistols and/or AR-15s.

Choose your company wisely. Bitch stormed the capital with treasonous fucktards, and got what she deserved.

Spoken like a real man.

George Floyd passed a counterfeit bill and resisted arrest. He got what he deserved.

Your provocation worked. Surprised?
You can't sow "summer of love" violence allowed everywhere else for YOUR pet causes for a year, and then not expect to reap a "winter of discontent."

Cast blame on others all you want. It has been your claim that your side is not violent, obeys the l;aw, etc. And when reports have come out that it is your side that provokes the violence you cry "fake news".

Now the bull shit ends. Take responsibility for once.

are leftists jealous about their own tactics being used?

months of their ANTIFA brethren burning shit down and nothing from the JPP marxists

now they are upset?

FUCK EM

Nah. Fuck you. You assholes cried foul for months. Then you storm the United States Capitol and grin. I would shoot you my fucking self if I knew where you were.

Back