Trumppers at the Capitol trying to overthrow our government.

There is a video of her being shot, and she's surrounded by multiple trump supporters with pistols and/or AR-15s.

Choose your company wisely. Bitch stormed the capital with treasonous fucktards, and got what she deserved.

do you have a link?.....we should examine it....

Bruh, look at your picture. You look like a homeless butt slut. A meth addict. A giant-nosed, fat-assed disgusting little boy.

You're obsessing so you must be falling in love.

IDK I think I look super cute in my pic.

I've even got super cute hair all messy.

Plus I've got gorgeous eyes.

Is this Guy for real?????

GOP congressman blames 'ANTIFA fascists in backwards MAGA hats' after Trump supporters storm the Capitol

Republican Congressman Mo Brooks of Alabama falsely claimed that supporters of President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol building on Wednesday were actually left-wing protesters.

https://www.rawstory.com/mo-brooks-2649771054/

It's what Stretch has been saying on several threads. This explains where she got that particular talking point.

it would have happened before trump got elected. you really are clueless about human nature, aren't you? is that because you're a spineless pussy?

It's because your dead mom cummed on my face from eating her out so well. You won't be alive long enough for me to offer you lessons.

Back