Trumppers at the Capitol trying to overthrow our government.

The Senate has accepted the election certification for Arizona and has moved on to the other States.

It appears there will be no more objections in the Senate.

That suggests the rest of the process will go smoothly.

The entire process took one hour 4 years ago to count and accept the certifications of the electoral college for Donald Trump, with the exact same electoral count. Democrats raised no objections, no Hillary supporters violently invaded the capital to try to disrupt the proceedings and nobody was killed over it. One hour and done.

Time for the 25th.

The cabinet is discussing it.

Were you the one lighting cities on fire this summer? Either were the Democrats in office who said nothing about it.

No that was you White Supremacists idiots thinking you could fool everyone into thinking it was the BLM or ANTIFA people burning the shit down! BUT WE ALREADY KNEW IT WAS YOU TERRORISTS! THE FBI SAID SO!

No that was you White Supremacists idiots thinking you could fool everyone into thinking it was the BLM or ANTIFA people burning the shit down! BUT WE ALREADY KNEW IT WAS YOU TERRORISTS! THE FBI SAID SO!

Are you that stupid? I mean for real. You are that far gone? Do you go out unsupervised?:laugh:

The Trumppers have interrupted the Senate and House session, preventing them from following the Constitutional requirement that they conduct todays session.

They weren't Trump supporters. Apparently it was Antifa. BLM may also have been involved.

These "pro-Police" whack jobs have started attacking the D.C. Police.

BLM is against the police. Antifa members have been recognized on cameras inside the building. I assume BLM probably joined in on this also. This is Antifa acting like they were Trump supporters.

West Virginia Lawmaker Among Those Who Stormed U.S. Capitol

A newly elected lawmaker from West Virginia was among the mob of Trump supporters who stormed the United States Capitol on Wednesday, filming as he stood among the crowd outside a door, rushed with them inside and then wandered through the halls along with the scores of others who had breached the building.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe we’re in here right now! Who thought this was going to happen today?” He then tries to start a chant of “U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!” As the video ends several minutes later, he appears to be looking for an exit.

BB1cxs6g.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tormed-u-s-capitol/ar-BB1cxbBR?ocid=Peregrine

Dead hillbilly walking

Back