Trumppers at the Capitol trying to overthrow our government.

No, you don't.
You don't even care if the USA is destroyed you just admitted it.
Because la di da if the USA is erased Humanity will evolve or destroy itself.
You cant control it.

Well, only because you Western Protestants are complete Animals.

You are suicidal you are berserk.

At this rate go extinct already.

Nobody seems to like your ilk anyways.

Dude, now you are talking like a retard. Are you a retard, Witold?

Dude, now you are talking like a retard. Are you a retard, Witold?

What am I supposed to like about you!?

That you support war that kills people, but cry about racism.

That you cry about prejudices, but see nothing wrong with bashing Poles as dumb.

On top of that you don't even care if America is destroyed.

So why should I!?

What am I supposed to love most about America the Trump barbarians sacking Washington, the Black Lives Matter & ANTIFA riots
Or the wars in the Middle East by the USA!?

Or am I supposed to appreciate that my Poles are treated like 2nd class citizens.

These FUCKERS will be PUT DOWN.

They were sent by the President.

You won't of course, you just make snide remarks like you always do and hide under the desk. A woman who served four tours of duty in the Air Force was shot in the chest and died, whilst you were chasing ambulances.

BTDT

Cold turkey is the only way to go.
no it is NOT.. why are you always spouting misinformation.
The best chance not to relapse is to gradually detoxify by reducing your number of cigarettes each day.

It lowers the nicotine levels - making it easier to cease, and it reduces the psychological need to light up under stress

It's not just the nicotine -its the ritual behavior of tapping out a smoke. rolling it in your fingers,
sticking it your mouth ect.

All those behaviors need to be reduced by gradual withdrawal as well as the nicotine -
then when you get down to like 3 a day, it's easy to cease and desist

no it is NOT.. why are you always spouting misinformation.
The best chance not to relapse is to gradually detoxify by reducing your number of cigarettes each day.

It lowers the nicotine levels - making it easier to cease, and it reduces the psychological need to light up under stress

It's not just the nicotine -its the ritual behavior of tapping out a smoke. rolling it in your fingers,
sticking it your mouth ect.

All those behaviors need to be reduced by gradual withdrawal as well as the nicotine -
then when you get down to like 3 a day, it's easy to cease and desist

How many times did you quit, Dookie?

I'm fascinated that the nazis on here seem to be totally unrepentant after the failure of their coup. I trust they are all brought before the courts for treason.

Back