Trumppers at the Capitol trying to overthrow our government.

West Virginia Lawmaker Among Those Who Stormed U.S. Capitol

A newly elected lawmaker from West Virginia was among the mob of Trump supporters who stormed the United States Capitol on Wednesday, filming as he stood among the crowd outside a door, rushed with them inside and then wandered through the halls along with the scores of others who had breached the building.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe we’re in here right now! Who thought this was going to happen today?” He then tries to start a chant of “U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!” As the video ends several minutes later, he appears to be looking for an exit.

BB1cxs6g.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tormed-u-s-capitol/ar-BB1cxbBR?ocid=Peregrine

Dead hillbilly walking

Fake News.

West Virginia Delegate Records Himself Storming US Capitol

A West Virginia lawmaker took video of himself and other supporters of President Trump rushing into the U.S. Capitol Wednesday.

In the video by Republican Del. Derrick Evans, later deleted from his social media page, he is shown wearing a helmet and clamoring at the door to breach the building in Washington, D.C.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...-records-himself-storming-us-capitol/2532227/

All those buildings and businesses that got burned down last summer will be hard to replace but a dead congressman is easy to replace.

Kid, weren't you born in the 90's?

I was born in 86.

I'm well aware of Kent State & other riots in the 60s & 70s!!?

I'm not sure how you figure these barbarians sacking the nations capital are to be compared to those riots!?

BTW. I always pictured Mexicans with sappy White Liberals sacking the Capital.

I never pictured a bunch of Hill bullies doing it.

It turns out Latinos are underrepresented in BLM riots much less Trumpista Fascists storming the Capital.

I guess, even BLM has loads of Whites.

The big question becomes why are West Euros such savages!!???

Sure, it's a bad habit, but I've tried about 20 times to quit.No such luck I always get urges, or get bored or stressed & go right back.
I started when I was 12.

It's stupid. I smoked too and quitting is hard. The nicotine addiction is broken after three days, the rest is pure psychological. You have to want to quit. No one can make you do what you don't want to do. If you want to quit, quit. If you don't, you won't. Your choice.

I was born in 86.

I'm well aware of Kent State & other riots in the 60s & 70s!!?

I'm not sure how you figure these barbarians sacking the nations capital are to be compared to those riots!?

BTW. I always pictured Mexicans with sappy White Liberals sacking the Capital.

I never pictured a bunch of Hill bullies doing it.

It turns out Latinos are underrepresented in BLM riots much less Trumpista Fascists storming the Capital.

I guess, even BLM has loads of Whites.

The big question becomes why are West Euros such savages!!???

Dude, living history is different than reading about it. The activities today are nothing in comparison to the 60s.

It's stupid. I smoked too and quitting is hard. The nicotine addiction is broken after three days, the rest is pure psychological. You have to want to quit. No one can make you do what you don't want to do. If you want to quit, quit. If you don't, you won't. Your choice.

That's Bull.
After 3 days on the patch + nicotine gum I got worse cravings, not better.

That's Bull.
After 3 days on the patch + nicotine gum I got worse cravings, not better.
BTDT

Cold turkey is the only way to go. If you really want to quit, save your money for a two week vacation away from all temptations of smoking. Plan a camping or hiking trip. No nicotine, no patches, gum or anything with nicotine. Break the addiction then focus on the psychological part.

If you want to. If you don't want to quit, you won't.

Sure, kid. Make yourself feel better by believing I'm stupid.

My friends & me used to joke 20 years ago about Mexican barbarians with horns sacking Washington a pun to German barbarians with horns sacking Rome.

Who knew it would be Germanic dope Trump supporters sacking their own country?

We also joked about 20 years ago about Chinese trying to take over the World.

That one has become true though.

Ironically my friends were more keen about Mexicans sacking Washington than Chinese taking over the World.

One friend said yeah they'd use their little Chinatown bicycles & carts to take over.

My friends & me used to joke 20 years ago about Mexican barbarians with horns sacking Washington a pun to German barbarians with horns sacking Rome.

Who knew it would be Germanic dope Trump supporters sacking their own country?

We also joked about 20 years ago about Chinese trying to take over the World.

That one has become true though.

Ironically my friends were more keen about Mexicans sacking Washington than Chinese taking over the World.

One friend said yeah they'd use their little Chinatown bicycles & carts to take over.

Life goes on. I'm not worried about the fucking Chinese, Jews, Poles or anyone else. Humanity will continue to evolve into something better or it will destroy itself. Either way, it's outside of my control so I don't worry about it.

Life goes on. I'm not worried about the fucking Chinese, Jews, Poles or anyone else. Humanity will continue to evolve into something better or it will destroy itself. Either way, it's outside of my control so I don't worry about it.

So, why are you on a Political forum?
You have a complete cop out attitude.
You don't care about America much.
Neither do I, too many weak savages like you here AKA Western Protestant savages.

So, why are you on a Political forum?
You have a complete cop out attitude.
You don't care about America much.
Neither do I, too many weak savages like you here AKA Western Protestant savages.

Entertainment. Long story short, I used to travel for a living so forums provided portable friends.

Disagreed.

I love America. You're the one who hates it and prefers the fantasy of Poland.

Meh. Dude, you're lame.

Entertainment. Long story short, I used to travel for a living so forums provided portable friends.

Disagreed.

I love America. You're the one who hates it and prefers the fantasy of Poland.

Meh. Dude, you're lame.

No, you don't.
You don't even care if the USA is destroyed you just admitted it.
Because la di da if the USA is erased Humanity will evolve or destroy itself.
You cant control it.

Well, only because you Western Protestants are complete Animals.

You are suicidal you are berserk.

At this rate go extinct already.

Nobody seems to like your ilk anyways.

Back