Trumppers at the Capitol trying to overthrow our government.

14 year unarmed USAF service member, shot and killed by capitol police.

Suddenly you all cool with police shooting unarmed people.

Well, they had shoot somebody as they let the nazis through, or it might have raised comment. If they'd been 'black', they have killed at least a thousand of them, as you know.

Well, they had shoot somebody as they let the nazis through, or it might have raised comment. If they'd been 'black', they have killed at least a thousand of them, as you know.

So, suddenly you all are ok with cops shooting unarmed people? Wouldn't that make you more of a nazi?

Hello guno,

West Virginia Lawmaker Among Those Who Stormed U.S. Capitol

A newly elected lawmaker from West Virginia was among the mob of Trump supporters who stormed the United States Capitol on Wednesday, filming as he stood among the crowd outside a door, rushed with them inside and then wandered through the halls along with the scores of others who had breached the building.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe we’re in here right now! Who thought this was going to happen today?” He then tries to start a chant of “U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!” As the video ends several minutes later, he appears to be looking for an exit.

BB1cxs6g.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tormed-u-s-capitol/ar-BB1cxbBR?ocid=Peregrine

Dead hillbilly walking

What an idiot. Lock him up.

You are on the rotgut, mourning your failed attempt to overthrow democracy, as well you know.

i think we have a first amendment right. those that broke the law, like the Kavanaugh protests should be arrested. your civil war type language makes you no better, hypocrite.

Also like the blm protest, I agree cops should not be shooting unarmed people, you seem to be of the opinion certain "untermensch" is ok to be shot by police. Thats disgusting and makes you a fascist pig.

West Virginia Delegate Records Himself Storming US Capitol

A West Virginia lawmaker took video of himself and other supporters of President Trump rushing into the U.S. Capitol Wednesday.

In the video by Republican Del. Derrick Evans, later deleted from his social media page, he is shown wearing a helmet and clamoring at the door to breach the building in Washington, D.C.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...-records-himself-storming-us-capitol/2532227/

doesn't he, of all of us, have a right to be there?......how is entering his workplace, "storming"?.....

They were like the dog that caught the firetruck.

What were they hoping to accomplish?

They broke in and desecrated the seat of our government, and they didn't know what to do when they got there.

Should they trash the place?

Should they respect it?

They had no direction.

Their leader was not with them.

He egged them on, urged them forward, but then when they charged, he fell back and cowered.

Some 'leader.'

And they were left wondering what to do next.

I hope they didn't think they were just going to be allowed to walk out of there without answering for their crimes.

They were like the dog that caught the firetruck.

What were they hoping to accomplish?

They broke in and desecrated the seat of our government, and they didn't know what to do when they got there.

Should they trash the place?

Should they respect it?

They had no direction.

Their leader was not with them.

He egged them on, urged them forward, but then when they charged, he fell back and cowered.

Some 'leader.'

And they were left wondering what to do next.

I hope they didn't think they were just going to be allowed to walk out of there without answering for their crimes.

meh, I think most of those politicians in that building have desecated our constitution far worse than sitting at drunk pelosis desk.

It is interesting thinking back and trying to make a list of all of the times that capital buildings have been occupied by protestors. Think back too to how they were treated and talked about. How many times did you ever hear about those people being charged?

Compare that to this.

Back