Trumppers at the Capitol trying to overthrow our government.

how very mature of you, juvenile jackass. this violence and escalation is your fault. you were warned, but you think you're holier than thou and untouchable. get ready, it's coming

This is all your fault because you couldn't help yourself from spreading lies and bullshit this whole time. We remember everything you said all year. All of it. Stop.

Someone mow down these motherfuckers with a .50 cal. This is ridiculous.

I said years ago that Obama should have fucking droned the Bundy Clan when they stormed and occupied federal land. Had he done that, we wouldn't have these cretins today.

look at all the marxists feigning sadness at protests

the goons were probably ANTIFA types masquerading as Trump supporters

they have been known to do it

What's coming? What the fuck are you gonna do you little pussy? Make idle threats on anonymous forums? What a fucking coward.

LOSER.

hell is coming. you pissed off a bunch of gun owning right wingers...........good luck. your future is probably going to be very limited
all-that-hates.jpg

Trump, probably not. I don't know what Rudy said.

Here's the upside of the maskless idiots: all that super duper DHS facial recognition is going to be put to use. It won't be today or even next week, but the legal system is going to catch up to each of those idiots.

One woman has been shot. No word on who or by whom. Trump now has American blood on his hands.

He's already got the blood of over 350K on his hands.

I said years ago that Obama should have fucking droned the Bundy Clan when they stormed and occupied federal land. Had he done that, we wouldn't have these cretins today.

it would have happened before trump got elected. you really are clueless about human nature, aren't you? is that because you're a spineless pussy?

look at all the marxists feigning sadness at protests

the goons were probably ANTIFA types masquerading as Trump supporters

they have been known to do it

you should probably stop. part of the reason this is going to fail is your idiot inability to realize that your precious law enforcement isn't on your fucking side

Back