What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

And abortion as well. I had a priest tell me once that if a woman had an abortion it didn't matter how much she repented and asked Jesus for forgiveness; it was a forever sin that could never be erased from her permanent record.

I am no longer Catholic. lol

Misogyny, arrogance and intolerance all wrapped into one. Clearly this doofus has no business being a priest.

And abortion as well. I had a priest tell me once that if a woman had an abortion it didn't matter how much she repented and asked Jesus for forgiveness; it was a forever sin that could never be erased from her permanent record.

I am no longer Catholic. lol

Which would totally negate the entire concept of "God is all merciful". I doubt God is "Catholic"....or any other religion. :)

"Living" isn't equivalent to "living autonomously." A seed has cells too but it is not alive until it grows. An embryo is basically a "human seed" with potential for life, but it isn't there yet.

A Fetus is a prototype of Human life, and it's brain starts developing as early as 16 days, and Heart starts beating as early as about 22 days.

Of course, it's disgusting, Abortion is not a moral proposition.

A Fetus is a prototype of Human life, and it's brain starts developing as early as 16 days, and Heart starts beating as early as about 22 days.

Of course, it's disgusting, Abortion is not a moral proposition.

Abortion is a very private decision between a woman and her physician. Period.

Yes. And I'm especially critical of the ones who use the excuse "I'm not perfect, just forgiven" to justify their nastiness.

So perfectly said. And they wonder why we non-Xtians of them say "As long as you go to church and say you're sorry, you can get away with anything!"

Yes, that's my understanding of it.

Thanks. Evince hasn't been on since 02-21-2020 and CFM since 04-06-2020. I'm curious who else is MIA. Knowing ol' Bobb got his head shoved up his ass and banned, not MIA, is a good thing for both reasons.

I'm pretty sure that She's not. ;~)

She's not white either.
t3828.gif

Thanks. Evince hasn't been on since 02-21-2020 and CFM since 04-06-2020. I'm curious who else is MIA. Knowing ol' Bobb got his head shoved up his ass and banned, not MIA, is a good thing for both reasons.

I hope they're okay. Well, one more than the other but that's about as nice as I get. :laugh:

Back