What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

The Religious explanation could go as "Curses" or "Diabolical" happenings cause for illness.
If God is both omnipotent and omniscient, then evil only exists because He allows it to exist. The same goes for all of the suffering of mankind. So God shares the blame for all of that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If God is both omnipotent and omniscient, then evil only exists because He allows it to exist. The same goes for all of the suffering of mankind. So God shares the blame for all of that.

The Gnostics the early sect of Christianity or ones with knowledge, have the answer to this.

The material World was created by the Demiurge against God, which the material World in it's self isn't right.

That the real God is the creator of the Spiritual World which we also belong to.

That Hell is on Earth.

The Bible probably promotes Vegetarianism, in the first place.

Which is why I have to laugh at Republican Christians mocking Vegetarians, which isn't all that uncommon.

Granted, I'm addicted to some level of Meat, but I try to cut down a little.

But, I certainly don't mock Vegetarians.

I know of nothing in the Bible that promotes vegetarianism. However, Jesus did require His followers to have a sword. A gun is the modern equivalent.

And yet Christians never seem to care about 90% of the other "sins" in the Bible. We never hear about things like premarital sex, but the gayness, that pisses them off to no end.

That's a lie the left throws out every now and then and it never holds water. We hear the same crap from you every time we object to anything.

The Gnostics the early sect of Christianity or ones with knowledge, have the answer to this.

The material World was created by the Demiurge against God, which the material World in it's self isn't right.

That the real God is the creator of the Spiritual World which we also belong to.

That Hell is on Earth.
That's not what the Bible says.

Celebrate National Prayer Day;)
Prayers for safety, protection, wisdom, healing, and unity across the earth

Celebrate National Prayer Day;)
Prayers for safety, protection, wisdom, healing, and unity across the earth

Great idea. Too bad most just give it lip-service then go back to being their nasty old selves lying about other and attacking them.

No doubt a lying POS fuckwad like you, M. V. Mason/Miss Margot Frank/Anne Frank, is an atheist who hates believers. The day you go MIA on this forum will be a day of celebration.

You still owe me an apology and a retraction of bearing false witness.

Back